Welcome to Gaia! ::

You walk in and are greeted by a small oak table to your right with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. What do you do?

Take one! They're free and they smell good. Now, where's the milk? 0.46808510638298 46.8% [ 22 ]
Ignore it. I have no time for childish games. Where's the tequla? 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 6 ]
Poke and prod it. Is it alive? Is it poisoned? How old are they? Are there bugs in them? 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Pfft. Thanks but no thanks. I work hard for these rock hard abs. Well...I guess one cookie won't hurt...can't resist...sugar...*nomnomnom* 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

Lunatic

User Image

JUDAH THIRTY-NINE

Judah was about to answer her question, but stopped to critically think on how he should word it. Whenever he arrived somewhere completely new, he had to adapt to make sure that the people he was with could understand, as only a few times did Judah ever cross someone who was able to completely understand his condition based on his explanation, or even experience.

"It's not really a matter of where I'm from as much as when I'm from," he said. "You may find this hard to believe, but I'm an anomaly that is capable of travelling along the currents of time, but it's completely uncontrolable." And it was around this point that Judah started to lose his audience. "Once or twice a day, I'll enter what I call a timeshift, a transfer through a random length of time. It could be seconds, or it could be a week, but I always return to the exact same place. I never know if Ill be going forward or backward. However, once every decade or so, Ill enter a timeshift that is much larger, spanning hundreds of years. I believe in the next two-hundred years or so, this forest will be replaced with an alchemical laboratory. I was on my way to a lecture when a major timeshift happened and I fell from two stories high. And that's how I ended up here."

Complicated as it was, there were ways to make it even more so. Hopefully she was able to follow him. "Have any questions"?

((Forgive me for mt late posts. Im out at sea with limited access to the interwebz ^^'))

Lonely Vampire

iDeViLPsYcHo

((Forgive me for mt late posts. Im out at sea with limited access to the interwebz ^^'))

Shadows gaze now fell back onto the man. Quietly listening to his story of time traveling. Yes, a time travler what it seemed to sound like. Giving a few nods to his story. The fox couldn't help but clap her hands "Wow" she said whispered. The whole thing, was so interesting. She wanted to know what her future hold. "That is quite something. I mean...don't you miss home? or like your family?" To finally realizing what this land would slowly turn into, made her slightly concerned "What a shame...so im guessing...whatever happens...we may have lost this battle of my home land?" Shadow softyl to the man. It seemed like he knew everything, but not of everything. "Well...how do you change the future then?" Crossing her arms with interest, of what this time traveler had. It was something she was willing to change.

(( its cool...no worries my friend. Take your time ))

Lunatic

User Image

JUDAH THIRTY-NINE

Judah crossed a leg over his knee and interlocked his fingers in his lap. This might take a moment. "I miss my loved ones, yes, but you see life from a different perspective once you go through it enough time. Im actually the subject of two anomolies. The forst is shifting through time. The other is a soul that retains its memories. I have lived and died thirty-eight times since I started counting. My parents knew that I would leave their lives at a young age one day. So did my best friend Zon at the alchemy lab... I wonder how he is..."

Judah looked up for a moment to reminisce. Then, he shook his head to bring himself back to the present figuratively. "As for how to change your future, there is a way. To put it in layman's terms, you need to enter the possibility of your home not being destroyed. The future I'm from exists, but is not set in stone if you don't want it to be..." He put a few fingers to his head when he realized how confusing that sounded. "The future that you're aware of is not set in stone. That's about the only way I can explain it with this language's vocabulary."

Greedy Lover

Grizela

Thin pale fingers pushed lightly on the secluded inn's entry door. Golden brown eyes scanned the bar, her brow raised in interest at the patrons and what looked like an employee. The elvish woman walked lightly on her feet to the bar and politely requested a glass of white wine. "And keep them coming, darling, I've had a horrible week." Manicured nails pushed back delicate, soft blonde hair and she flashed a smile that looked strange on her face, like she wasn't accustomed to showing it to people. She reached into a small bag she had tied to her wrist and removed a long, thin gold chain and dropped it on the counter. "It's all I have in way of payment at the moment, unfortunately," she admitted grimly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Star

User Image

Even though she had looked up at him with such an innocent gaze he would hold out and not tell her the gender of the child. Besides it was still a little two early to tell anyways even for himself. As the man had said his thanks he pulled out a room key just as he requested. Setting the key down in front of the man as he had drifted out and came back before there very eye's. As Shadow had now took interest in this particular gentleman he was relieved of the fact that he no longer had to be very talkative.

Taking the chance to escape the hassle of being polite he gave the man a simple nod and walked down the bar where he returned to idle actions of cleaning the counter. Though he simply kept to himself he did listen in on the conversation as the man spoke of the future plans of this particular land. 'So there will be another war.' He thought to himself almost pained even at the fact that he would most likely be drugged away to fight when the time arrives. Stopping his wiping down the bar action he had looked over to her and watched her a bit.

Finding it amusing how easy it was of her to have a conversation with anyone she meet's. Then again this was just how she was a sociable one unlike him. Where even slight polite gestures could be more work than one would realize. It was then that his attention soon filtered in on another body that had entered the Inn. As the lady approached the counter he gathered in her scent as well as the sent of the woods by which she had come from.

Definitely an elf, gathering that from more of her appearance than anything else. He just nodded to her request of wine as she now sat herself down and pushed back strands of her long blond hair. Turning around he scanned the large selections of drinks till he found a wine that he was sure she would enjoy. Having a keen since of smell made it easier to get a feel for a person by the smells that linger on someone as to their taste and such. "Here we are," pulling the bottle and popping it open he placed a wine glass before her and topped off the glass.

Noticing the necklace she placed on the counter he pushed it back slightly towards her. "Keep that it's not needed here." Keeping the bottle out on the counter as per her request that she would be drinking a good amount he could only give a slight smile to her foreign looking smile and troubling words of the week being a bad one.

Ooc:

Greedy Lover

Grizela

She raised the glass to her lips as soon as it was placed before her. The sharp sweetness calmed her, this was exactly what she needed. She was surprised by how well he had guessed what she preferred.

The look of relief on her face that immediately followed his quick return of her last bit of gold was quickly covered with a cough and a quiet thank you. It wasn't proper to look so desperate. Her faced reddened briefly and she examined her perfect nails while she sipped her wine.

Her light brown eyes glanced over at the other blonde woman across the room. She was beautiful and bright eyed, the elf guessed by the way the bar man had been gazing at her when she had entered that they were lovers. "This is your wife?" Grizela asked abruptly, gesturing at the blonde.

Lonely Vampire

User Image
~If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust...

Shadow

With the words that the man had spoke about unwritten stones and tablets. Shadow was very confused as to what he was trying to imply. Tilting her head, as her mind was trying to piece sense of the words. She kinda, or maybe caught on what he meant "so, your trying to say that now...in the presence, its not written nor say that this will happen there...right" Slightly give a slow nod as she was trying to maybe catch on what he was trying to speak "and, that if or maybe nothing will happen. No war, then everything will be fine???" To her, it seemed like he was speaking in tongues. A blond like her was smart but not as smart as this time traveler, but luckily Shadow was not considered as those mortal blonds that knew nothing in life. Crossing her arms, as her hazel eyes caught glimpse of Kale cleaning and minding his own business. Her attention fell back onto the man. Seeing the key, that her husband had left on the bar counter for the traveler to rest. A small smile appeared on her lips, and gently slide it infront him.

"you seem to live a very difficult life, my dear traveler. I mean," giving a small tug on her right fox ear "doesn't your heart ever like have a chance to even fall in love??" with a small soft question she had now asked. Shadow, hoped this man did or have someone that was waiting for him. But then again, being away from your love was hard. Shadow knew how it felt, and the many nights she spent alone was not fun. "Can I get you anything else? like water...drinks...food??" slightly suggesting her offers to the man. Slowly her fox ears perked up to a voice of a women. With a quick glance, there at the far end of where she and the man was. It was a elf. Seeing how her love some how ended up back to being a host. Shadow couldn't help but think ::how cute:: as her attention remained on the traveler.

even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down. I will lie softly down with you...~[/

Out Fit: Black loose Blouse, Dark Blue Jeans and Black Converse

Familiar Star

User Image

Hearing the question flow from the females lips his gaze followed her suggestive gaze onto Shadow who was still chatting away with the time traveler man. Feeling a bit embarrassed himself at how obvious it must of been he began to scratch the back of his head and looked away. "It must of been that obvious huh?" He suggested in alignment to her assumption of Shadow being his wife. As he brought his hand back down his green eye's once again meet with the elf's brown eyed gaze.

Seeing as how she put away a bit of her drink he took the bottle up and re topped her glass off once more. "My name's Kale it's nice to meet you.." Pausing a moment as he didn't know her name he just smiled. "Miss.., If I may ask. What brings you to this part of the woods?" Simply just trying to be a good host he attempted to make conversation with the girl.

Though she was inclined to have to answer if she felt uncomfortable or anything the man simply stood in a more relaxed position as he awaited to hear her side of the story. Depending on what type of person she was he prepared himself for both a silent type or the talkative type that would explain as to why her week was so bad. Besides that was what bar's were for to either relax or to talk out all your life's issue's. Usually though that came with the more light drinkers, he couldn't help but think back slightly how they were always the most entertaining to watch.

Ooc:

Greedy Lover

Grizela

Grizela's head cocked to the side curiously as she looked the woman over, now that she had turned around she could appreciate her youthful beauty. Grizela pursed her lips, she'd always been envious of the beauty fox girls possessed. There was something so lively about them, elvish women, to her at least, all looked like they'd fall to pieces at the slightest touch. She composed herself and flashed another rigid smile at the girl.

Her smiles weren't disingenuous, she was just not used to using it so freely. Elves from the noble line were a particularly serious bunch. Grizela had been trained from an early age that friendliness was unbecoming of a noblewoman, and she was never a particularly emotional child to begin with.

The elf girl nodded at the fox girl and lifted her wine glass toward her before taking a sip. "She's a sweet one, isn't she," Grizela muttered, half to herself, half to the man who had served her. She turned her attention back to the man who had just introduced himself as Kale. "Call me Grizela," she returned with a polite nod. She seemed to stiffen and still for a moment after his follow up question registered. She cleared her throat with a small cough and asked after she had collected herself, "Kale, is that a human name?"

Familiar Star

User Image

"She has her moments," he said softly under his breath. It didn't take a rocket scientist or any high educated person to see by her obvious reaction and change of question that she hadn't wanted to answer. With out a care he simply adjusted his aim for conversation by answering her question instead. "I suppose it is, though wolf blood does flow through these veins." Tightening his fist he arm muscles tighten for a short bit as if he were showing of a tiny part of his form.

Loosening back up though he placed his hand down on the counter he had looked away but his glance had now returned to her. "Grizela, was it? That's an unusual name to come by? Does it stand for something great or was it simply made for it's uniqueness?" As the conversation now fell back onto her he awaited calmly.

Though she was beautiful indeed he couldn't help that his mind had wondered away from the conversation. It seemed like it had been happening a lot more now than it use to, almost as if he was being called out by something he couldn't quite see or hear let alone understand.

Ooc: Sorry had gotten terribly busy. Hopefully I can get back to a regular schedule soon enough now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff