Welcome to Gaia! ::

You walk in and are greeted by a small oak table to your right with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. What do you do?

Take one! They're free and they smell good. Now, where's the milk? 0.46808510638298 46.8% [ 22 ]
Ignore it. I have no time for childish games. Where's the tequla? 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 6 ]
Poke and prod it. Is it alive? Is it poisoned? How old are they? Are there bugs in them? 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Pfft. Thanks but no thanks. I work hard for these rock hard abs. Well...I guess one cookie won't hurt...can't resist...sugar...*nomnomnom* 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Familiar Star

User Image

With his back towards the man as he walked back to the other side of the counter he listened for the man's request. He hadn't seen the man disappear and return in the flash of black and white but did find it slightly odd at the delay in his sentence. Pulling out a glass and opening up a mini fridge that held a pitcher of ice water he poured the man a glass and slid it over to him. Leaving the pitcher out on the counter so he could pour himself more if he choose to do so he saw the coin being placed on the counter. Looking at it and seeing the emblem he was sure the coin was real even though it was foreign to their current location.

"It's a kind gesture but payment is not needed here, and if I am wrong then consider it on me." He said to him, as the man said something about directions. With that he would reply quickly "where to?" Though he hadn't been everywhere over the years Kale had roamed a few different lands and might of been able to help him. Just to make sure though he searched the inside counter and found several maps of their location as well as a few surrounding area's as well.

"Your also welcomed to take a look at these." He suggested as he laid them out before him. Once the man had them he picked up his own glass once more and finished the last bit of his drink that he had left. In his own space he leaned on the counter relaxing his stance he wasn't use to running the counter or doing anything like this but he figured he was doing alright considering everything was going smoothly for now.

Ooc:

Lonely Vampire

User Image
~If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust...

Shadow

Stuck on the roof like a mere cat. Shadow couldn't help but give a small sigh to the thought of why she was up here. "Now...how do I get down???" Tilting her head to the question. Her hazel eyes looking around, to see what would be the easiest way to go down. Maybe she should jump? "nah..i could die??" Maybe she should call for Kale? "no...hes probally busy, and I would be bugging him" Thoughts and disagreement of what would be the easiest way to get down from the roof came and went. Taking a deep breath, Shadow decided what she was now going to do "im going to slide down." biting her lip to the many wrong turns that may happen.

Slowly, lowering herself on the tiles. Shadow was now ready to take this risk. Moving her feet and lower half slowly down, Shadow was almost there till she miss her footing. Giving a small scream. Letting the small scratching noise echo all the way down, followed by the 2nd lvl and to the mid way of the 1st roof lvl. Luckily, the crazy fox was hanging on the edge of the roof. Having a good grip, Shadows fox ears perked up and looked around. Hopping no one heard that scream, but whos to say they didn't? Moving her attention downwards to see how far she was away from the main ground. But to her surprisement of the ride, she wasn't far from the safe ground.

Letting go, Shadow landed on all four. Infront of the main doors. She couldn't help but give a small laugh at her stunt "never going to do that again" Standing up, and fixing her shirt and pants. Followed by running her fingers threw her blond bangs, and walked on in. Passing through the large doors. To now closing them, as her hazel eyes now looked around the somewhat cleaned room "Almost there" she whispered. Crossing her arms, her attention now spotted her husband behind the counter, speaking to another male. With a small smile, of how cute he was acting. Trying to be a good host, only made her love him even more.

even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down. I will lie softly down with you...~[/

Out Fit: Black loose Blouse, Dark Blue Jeans and Black Converse

Lunatic

User Image

JUDAH THIRTY-NINE

Judah raised a brow at the sound of payment not being needed. It was unlikely, but definitely possible. He took his coin back and dropped it into his bag. He then poured his water into a glass and took a short sip. Noticing a difference in taste, the first thing that Judah did was let the water swish around his tongue for a moment. He remembered this sensation. It was the taste of water that was untreated. He brought the glass to his lips again and took another sip. If he remembered correctly, he would get used to the taste. "Well for giving me a resting spot for now currency exhange, I should be the one thanking you about kind gestures."

"I suppose there won't be a need for me to go anywhere for the time-being. I'd very much appreciate being able to rest here for a while. However, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions if that's alright with you. First, does the word 'alchemy' mean anything to you? Secondly, I'd like to know the name of this area. I'm currently lost and..."
He looked down at the maps before him. The text was unfamiliar. "Well, this is embarassing to say, but I can't read these maps."

Familiar Star

User Image

Pointing down on the map at a round about location he spoke back to the man. "We are currently here in this area, the forest here has no name." Sliding his finger along the marked terrain that represent the huge forest outside. "This whole area though is known as the land of Terra." He had told him as he also outline the borders of the land for him.

Though the man said he couldn't read the text he was sure he could partially follow along by the terrain picture. Retracting his hand back to his side he glanced up at hearing the door and spotted Shadow standing looking at him with a smile, he had been focusing to much on his guest to hear her troubles she had on the roof but he did find it slightly odd she came in the front when he had last left her in her room upstairs. With a slightly puzzled that he gave her he looked back over to the man and continued on answering now his other question. "As for Alchemy it's much foreign to me but I have ran across a few that took delight in both potion making for breaking down metal's as well as a few magic users." He wasn't sure which type of Alchemy the man was referring to so he stayed very general about it.

"Like I mentioned before though I don't know to much about that specific field nor a place around here that dwells in such..." He had a slight delay in thought as to what to call the practice. "Art's," finally having found the word he was looking for he had said it and then took another glance around the room. Picking up his empty glass he tilted it a few times in his hand and with a slightly disappointed look actually put it in the tub that would hold a few glasses until they had enough to wash. He knew he wasn't too helpful to the man at this point but at least he had been nice, he could have just glared the man down the whole time and not of said a word like he usually would have done when people he didn't know or like entered the room.

Ooc:

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow

Giving a small bow to Kale. Her hazel eyes watched as the wolf returned to aiding the man at the bar. Standing in the same spot in the middle of the room. Her attention was now on the small living room part. Making her way to the small area. Not far from the bar area. The young fox girl, looked around at the covered couches. "My sister is smart...Covering these old couches" she mumbled with a small laugh. Leaning over and pulling back the plastic covers. Revealing the old Victorian love couches. With the pattern of black and gold. Shadow then neatly folded the covers, as she did the same to the other one that was right across from the one she revealed. Two love couches were revealed, to a single arm chair that was close to the fire place. For today seemed a bit cold. "I don't think, Luna would get mad if we start this thing up again?" Talking to herself, as Luna was here Placing the plastic covers on the floor and kneeling before the fire place. Shadow grabbed a small shovel that was hanged on the side and started to push aside the ashes. It seemed like it hadn't been used in over several yrs. But that would change. Cleaning the small fire place, and dust fly around. Shadow couldn't help but let a small sneeze. Shaking her head, "Dust" she growled. Now standing up and dusting herself off. Luckily, Luna was the neat freak between the two. She was always keeping bags around. To the side of the fire placed was a trash bag that had other dust from the past. Shoveling the left over into the bag and tying it. Now placing new logs into the pit, and with a small snap. A fire started to burn. Slowly, bring the inn back to life.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow

As the fire was now burning, and spreading the warmth throughout the castle. Shadow warm and satisficed with her job. Getting up, and spinning on her heels. Facing the males that remained at the bar. She couldn't help but bee abit of a nosy fox. There were other things here that need to be done, but a small water break wouldn't hurt. Right? Now making her way to the bar counter, and helping herself on the counter. Her back facing the liquer as her legs dangled above the marble floor. Shadows fox ears remained up, as her hazel eyes looked around. Quietly waiting for her turn to be taken care of. Of course, she would always be taken care of rather it be food, drinks or just ""sleeping"". Shadow was in no rush. "If you get a chance...May I have a glass of water" she said with a playful smile to her wolf. Of course, this was just a playful game. Since he was after all on the other side of the counter. Trying to be a good host, might as well take the advantage of this ""game"".

Familiar Star

User Image

While waiting on the man to continue his part of the conversation his attention soon befell on his lover as she was walking his way. He could smell the burning scent of wood and even hear the small crackles from the fire to know that now the fire place was going as he exchanged to her a small smile. He had looked back towards the man and then right back at her when he noticed that she had now jumped herself up and sat down on the bar counter. The way she had sat her self looking innocent but sexy at the same time got him a little flustered on the inside. He couldn't help it though she was the only one that ever was able to do this to him.

Even when being seduced by other females it was only her attempts that actually broke through to him. She was the only one who made him this weak and he couldn't understand why. All he knew was that he truly loved and cared for this one girl. Pulling out another clean glass from under the counter he took the pitcher that was out into his hands and poured her a glass of water. There eye's meeting as he took the glass and held it up for her to take into her own hands as she sat there waiting.

"Is there anything else you would like?" He questioned her falling right into her little game she was playing.

Ooc:

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow

With a small smile, Shadow hazel eyes watched him starting to pour water into a glass that she playfully requested. Watching him, his every movement only made her just stair. Like a little fan girl watching a calm collect guy such as Kale simply pouring water into a glass. Sometimes, she wonder how in the world she ended up with a guy like him. You can say stories always had a very interesting twist to them. Then in this case, Shadow was lucky enough to have him. Slightly, moving her legs childishly as they dangled. Shadow attention now locked onto his green eyes. How she can stair at them all day if she can. His eyes, always made her melt away. Just for the fact, they told who he was, and only to her.

With a small laugh, she gently took glass into her hand and moved her gaze down to the glass water. "you always seem to enchant me Kale..." she said softly to him truthfully, Shadow now taking her first sip of the cool drink. To now Lowering her glass slightly on her lap, her hazel eyes now fell back onto the man. "hmmm...??" playfully thinking to his question he now made. Shifting her position, to the other side. Now facing inward of the bar. Letting her legs playfully swing back and forth once more, "actually...yes" she said with small smile. Her hazel slowly, abit bigger showing her more innocent girly childish side to him. Letting him wonder, what would her answer be.

(( hee...I don't know what she should ask?? hee..im thinking ice cream...or something else....it just popped in my head right now ..hee ))

Familiar Star

User Image

Hearing her simply state that he somehow always enchanted her only perked up his interest towards her even more. He would of said something smart and a bit cocky like of I do or something along those lines but he didn't for they were in front of guest. With her acting like a child and swinging around to face his side of the bar he leaned himself on one elbow that was held up by the bar. Awaiting to hear this new request that would come from her. However as a few seconds went by of her leaving him to anticipate it he finally said something.

"So what would this request of yours be than." He had now realized that he had become so enwrapped into her that from an outsiders point of view he would look like a sick love struck puppy so he had to correct himself. Standing back up straight once again he cleared his throat in correction and even adverted his gaze from her. Waiting to hear her request till finally she would say what was on her mind.

Ooc: Ha nice... that reminds me I have ice cream in my freezer.. I think I might want some now.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow

Keeping her express sweet and calm. Shadow hazel eyes watched as Kale was slowly falling her for charm. But, sadly he was smart enough to break away. Breaking off the gaze from her. Shadow couldn't help but give a small laugh as to her it was war. "I guess youll never know" she said playfully to him. Taking a small sip of her glass again, Shadow then spoke softly "you know...I was hoping my sister would be here...but" she said with a small pause. Coming to a small realization "she may not show up" Slowly letting her fox ears perked downward to the thought of her sister Luna. Her eyes were now locked back onto him "you think this was a bad away. Coming back to...to this old chapter??" Asking for his opinion on this. After all, Shadow knew there future child need to be in a area that would be well suited to the both of them, and atleast safe. Finishing up the last of the glass, she now set the glass to the right side of her, and gently rubbed her small bump tummy.

((lucky...hee what flav??))

Familiar Star

User Image

"Then I suppose you didn't want anything to badly then." He replied to her mocking game that he wouldn't know what she was thinking. As if he would honestly keep concentrated long enough to be in wonderment of it for more than a mere few seconds at most. Glancing back at her when her vibe came down and her voice lowered and soften to the thought about her sister Luna not being around. "It's only logical that when nesting a baby you would want to flock around your family for support."

Realizing his analogy made them sound like birds his expression went confused before turning back to normal once that thought had left his mind. "I just want you to be in a environment you feel best in tuned with." Though he also knew that if somehow she didn't pull through the pregnancy the chances of him staying here by himself even if her sister was around would be slim to none. Making up his mind to the thought no it would be certain he would take the child and leave if she passed away for this wasn't exactly his home. Then again no place really was his home.

Ooc: Chocolate... like I would really prefer anything else.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow

Quietly listening to Kale words and the idea of them being what seemed to be like birds. Shadow couldn't help but give a small laugh at the idea. "Birds" she whispered, followed by a quiet laugh. "I already have" she said. Her hazel eyes now looking at the wolf "With you" with a small smile. Her words, could only warm or melt Kales soul. Getting off the counter, and fixing her blouse. Shadow then looked up at her husband with a question of wishes and thoughts of what this gift would be "soooo..." she said with a playfully tone. Regardless of the man being here. She was kinda, well maybe his boss. Leaning abit closer to the wolf with her fox ears perked back abit, with a more playful look. Shadow finally broke the question "you think, itll be a girl or a boy??" Many other question went through her mind, but this was one that she wished to know.

(( eeeewww...hee ))

Lunatic

User Image

JUDAH THIRTY-NINE

Judah listened to the hospitable wolf's response and took a moment to think. If alchemy had not yet been brought to a strict definition, Judah's condition had brought him into the past, likely within a two-hundred year timeframe since the local language had not evolved into something he couldnt understand, but text used characters that were most likely used before the region was taken over by the kingdom of Aberlia.

"Thank you very-" he said before being cut off by another flash of black and white light. He returned in the same seat while the bartender was talking to a woman that had approached. "-room." He said as he returned to the existence of the couple.

((Sorry for no color. Posting from an android.))

Lonely Vampire

iDeViLPsYcHo

Kale_Ryner

User Image

Shadow

Waiting for her husbands response or even a reaction to the question she had just pulled on him. Shadows fox ears slightly twitched to the sound of the mans voice. Turning her hazel gaze onto the man. A small smile was given to him. "Of course. whatever you wish to have" She said to the man. Straighten her position, as Kales attention now fell onto their gust. Shadow gave a small bow to the man "im Shadow, half owner of this place.. And these is my husband Kale" Playfully nudging the wolf. With a small laugh, to her crossing her arms to the stranger she then spoke again "im sorry to prey on your convo with him. We have a library up on the third floor. Im pretty sure, we have books on whatever you are seeking??" Shadow said with a small nod. This castle had so many books filled with information that one need, it would never make the day dull.

"And I take your not from Terra" her hazel eyes stairing at the clothing he was wearing. It was not from here, nor anything she had ever encounter.

(( its cool..no worries....))

Lonely Vampire

Shadow remained quiet as she was now waiting for the man to speak. But it seemed to take forever for him to speak. Maybe a cat caught his tongue? or maybe he was shy? Shadow could only give him a small smile, and let her hazel eyes watch him. Turning her head to face her husband, she then spoke the question "so...Kale." She said softly to him. Of course, there was no running away from her asking the question the again "boy or girl?" Helping herself on to the bar counter. Slowly, Shadow turned her head to the direction of the door to the left of her. Quietly stairing as if she had seen something or, maybe heard something.

Just beyond the door that lead away from the bar was the ball room. But nothing was there. Memories, haunted this place, would either distract her or worse kill her. But for the time being, Shadow would let them float, for Kale doesn't need to know anything. Well, atleast not now that is. And slowly, looked back at her lover with a small warm smile.

(( srry...rlly tired...to lazy to post my lil thing))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff