Welcome to Gaia! ::

You walk in and are greeted by a small oak table to your right with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. What do you do?

Take one! They're free and they smell good. Now, where's the milk? 0.46808510638298 46.8% [ 22 ]
Ignore it. I have no time for childish games. Where's the tequla? 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 6 ]
Poke and prod it. Is it alive? Is it poisoned? How old are they? Are there bugs in them? 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Pfft. Thanks but no thanks. I work hard for these rock hard abs. Well...I guess one cookie won't hurt...can't resist...sugar...*nomnomnom* 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Newbie Noob

User Image

The World That Never Was

Bar and Inn

Current Plot

Announcements:

12.05.14___Inn has been re-opened. Still under mild renovation and editing.

Table of Contents

I. ToC and Announcements/Current Plot
II. Introduction/History
III. Rules
IV. Staff
V. Rooms
VI. Character Introduction
VII. Contests and Regular's rewards.

Newbie Noob

User Image

The History of The World That Never Was

Welcome traveler to our isolated inn in the middle of the great forest that has no name. Why no name? Because its just a forest and nothing more. Its only a forest with trees and wildlife and rivers and cliffs. But that is up to you. It can hold magical wonders or it cannot but this is not about the forest but the Inn.

The inn is owned by two sisters. Their names are Shadow and Luna. The inn has opened and closed a few times throughout its history with the parting of the sisters to pursue things in life. But I, Luna, have returned to re-open the Inn for a while with my Husband. Maybe perhaps settle down from my path and live a simple life.

User Image

The inn comes into view after walking down a narrow forest path. To the sides of the inn are gardens connected with the lake, giving an ethereal and enchanting aura.

User Image

Who knows, maybe if you look close enough, you may find the Little People inhabiting the small corners of the rocks.

The inn consists of two floors. The first floor has a bar, to the left of the entrance, a kitchen located behind at the back of the bar,a living room located by the entrance as soon as you enter, and a dining area located in its own room to the right of the entrance. Straight ahead is the stairs that lead to the upper rooms and behind the stairs is a set of doors that leads to a small balcony that allows guests to view the lake. There is another set of doors to the right that are shut tight with locks. A sign reads: "Do Not Tresspass."

The second floor consists of 8 rooms for guests and staff.

Newbie Noob

User Image

Rules.

Rules, rules, rules. Yes, there are rules as there should be and you must follow them. Depending on the severity of misconduct, there will be warnings, blocking and/or reporting. I will keep them simple and straighforward.

1. Follow Gaia's ToS to the dot.
      2. Follow our forum rules and the rules listed on this page. Not so hard now, is it?
      3. No harassing, racism, sexism, or any ism. The breaking of this rule will lead straight to reporting.
      4. No spamming or flamming others.
      5. Literacy is a must. Leet-speak is frowned upon. This will receive a warning. If it is not fixed, it will simply be deleted.
      6. There is absolutely no one liners. The minimum is ONE paragraph. The number can and will be changed depending on the turn-out of this thread. One paragraph consists of 4-5 well written sentences that are long and catchy. The more paragraphs, the merrier! And please, avoid using really short sentences as one sentence of the 5.
      7. I can and will change the rules if they need to be adjusted.
      8. Respect your fellow INNmates (Get it? Hahaha! No? You lack a humerus in your bones!) and staff.
      9. Thread styles and deco is allowed as well as a character picture. But please keep the image as small as possible and deco to a minimum.
      10. Please, please, please! NO QUOTE TOWERS! If you do quote a tower, your post shall simply be deleted. And there would go your hard work of writing.
      11. If you are to fight with someone, let the other person know and if that person refuses to, don't press on. No godmoding either.

If you're applying for a position, look at the sentences closely and read them. You will find the secret word.

Newbie Noob

User Image
Moderators

You will follow what these people say. They will handle reporting, deleting and editing as neeed. We are Gods here, so obey us! Mwahahahahaha-*coughcough*.

1. Biodemon I (Luna)
2. Tasselfus
3. phyco13 (Shadow)

Staff

All staff is listed here.

We currently have openings for the following positions:

Bartender: 1
Job Duties:
Assist people with their drinks and bar snacks and listen to their problems. Haha!

Bouncer:
Job Duties:
Secure the establishment and kick out any roudy people.

Room Service: 1
Job Duties:
Assist in delivering room service and cleaning linen and rooms when occupants vacate the rooms. Assist in cleaning the establishment that does not involve the bar area, dining area and kitchen area.

Cook: 1
Job Duties:
Assist in cooking meals for occupants and is responsible for keeping kitchen clean and in order.

Greeter: 1
Job Duties:
Greets and checks in guests that wish for a room. Keyholder for rooms.

Waiter(ress): 1
Job Duties:
Assist in delivering drinks and food to guests and maintaining dining area and bar tables clean.

Requirements:

1. For bouncer/Admin position: You must be on often. Very often. And have no life. Just kidding. Its best to be on several hours and if the thread is slow, just keep an eye here and there but keep the place active.
2. Experience for other positions are not necessary.
3. You must be active and keep the thread alive. Invite friends! If you are inactive, you shall be removed from the staff list. I won't message you if you got kicked off the staff list. Check back here often to see if you're still here.
4. There is no number 4.
5. PM me all forms.

Application Form

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position you're applying for:[/b]
[b]How much am I available:[/b]
[b]What do I have to offer to the establishment:[/b]
[b]Why I shall be good for this job:[/b]
[b]What's the secret code for ensuring you read the rules?:[/b]
[/size]

Newbie Noob

User Image

Rooms

There are a total of 10 rooms in the Inn but only 8 are open for guests. Two of those rooms are occupied by my sister, if she drops by, and my husband and myself. If you wish for a room, let me or the greeter know if I am not here.

When you come up the flight of stairs, you'll see a corridor with four rooms on each side. On the right are the Master Bedrooms and on the left are the Single Bedrooms. If you go down to the end of the hall, there are three doors. The one on the left and right are the bedrooms Shadow and I occupy. The middle room is locked shut and posts a warning sign "Do Not Trespass or You Shall Die". You may think its silly, but seriously, don't open doors that aren't supposed to be open. Curiosity killed the cat.

Single Bedrooms:

Room 3:

Room 4:

Room 5: Lobo

Room 6:

Master Bedrooms:

Room 7: June

Room 8:

Room 9:

Room 10:

Newbie Noob

Contests and Regular's Rewards