Welcome to Gaia! ::

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Tryan
Kallistiae

(( *Sets a Kallistiae trap* Come back to me!!! gonk Also, your Avi is fantastic.))

(( -tries to steal a cookie and gets caught in the trap-
cookieessssss.
omnomnom~
ninja ))
Kallistiae

*Glomps* we need to at least attempt to kickstart this place again or something

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Tryan
Kallistiae

*Glomps* we need to at least attempt to kickstart this place again or something

I knoww.
,_,
I really liked this place.
But i've had no inspiration for Cain in ages and I have no idea who else who to bring in.
D:
Kallistiae

((What if I have Tryan reveal his creature self to her? It's a bit freakish, seems an appropriate companion for someone as spunky as her. To be honest, it's hard for me to think of much for them to do too without others around to get involved, but maybe if we start posting, others will show up. Or she could run into him out in the woods while he's hunting maybe.))

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Tryan
Kallistiae

((What if I have Tryan reveal his creature self to her? It's a bit freakish, seems an appropriate companion for someone as spunky as her. To be honest, it's hard for me to think of much for them to do too without others around to get involved, but maybe if we start posting, others will show up. Or she could run into him out in the woods while he's hunting maybe.))

(( True. :3
But Commerce has been so dead lately, I've run into this problem before, theres just hardly ever any new blood now that they've moved Commerce to a sub-category.
What ever happened to everyone else, anyway? The thread master and the couple other people that were here? ))
Kallistiae

((I dunno... I know Rune has a hectic life, maybe she's just been very busy. It seems likely to me, even for such a long time. Ihes (the British time traveler) is always disappearing and reappearing here and there and a very inconsistent poster even when he gets online. He may have given up on this place entirely. Seishi is close friends with Rune, I dunno what her deal is, but it might be related. That's about all I know.

It is, unfortunately, far far past my bedtime, so I gotta run. Lo siento. ))

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Tryan
Kallistiae

((I dunno... I know Rune has a hectic life, maybe she's just been very busy. It seems likely to me, even for such a long time. Ihes (the British time traveler) is always disappearing and reappearing here and there and a very inconsistent poster even when he gets online. He may have given up on this place entirely. Seishi is close friends with Rune, I dunno what her deal is, but it might be related. That's about all I know.

It is, unfortunately, far far past my bedtime, so I gotta run. Lo siento. ))

(( Alrighty, nighty-night!
We'll figure something out. :3 ))
Kallistiae

(( *tackles* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items