Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Garbage

Shin~The ladle monster!

((Care to start from where we left off yesterday, or a day later?))

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
count_zantara

Shin had to wonder at her own reluctance to be so forthcoming with the Count in regards to her most recent flight of fancy. It was not usually in her nature to be anything less than straightforward, especially in terms of taking what she wanted.

So what, then, was holding her back? Perhaps it was that she was treading on unfamiliar territory, or perhaps there was something else stopping her. Fear, maybe, that she was being fanciful and her notions wouldn't be reciprocated? Whatever it was, it bore some thinking on.

"Ah, so you mean your mind is everywhere at once then."

With other people, such a turn of phrase was just that. But with Zantara it took on a much more literal meaning. Shin shook her head with a bit of a smile.

"I guess such a thing would put me on edge to. But I wonder if you can ever truly relax, with so much on the mind."

[quote"Ihes egia"]

Shin nodded in approval when the man picked himself up and seemed to regain his composure. But when she saw the wound, an excited sort of spark reached her eyes - but not her expression beyond them. She still glanced up at him with that polite curiosity, although beneath that was an underlying sense of tension and bloodlust that was ever present. The Count would notice her chest beginning to rise and fall rhythmically as she began to breathe. It was entirely unnecessary of course, but it also allowed her to enjoy the scent of the blood to its fullest. It was a heady, pleasant scent to Shin.

"A little trip indeed, but... it seems you've endured much worse, and fairly recently."

Her violet gaze flicked to the bleeding wound and then back to the gentleman's face.

"You should get that looked after."

Familiar Lunatic

Shin~The ladle monster!

"Not really everywhere. Just in four other positions currently. I once could hold a total of twenty three different aspects before I went into the higher realms. Now, just these four cause me....distractions."

He replied, not very happy with the current situation. He had worked long and hard to gather up that power and be worshipped as such to hold onto said power... and now it all was gone.

"I relax when we all join together once a week... at least in part. When there is only one, I am at my strongest and yet my weakest at the same time. For I truly must protect myself from danger when there is only one... but I am a survivor."

He said after a while, looking down as Shin split her own attention between him and the other person.
(( It's like reading a chapter book every time I get on to gaia! heart ))

Otherworldly Garbage

Shin~The ladle monster!

Shin nodded in approval when the man picked himself up and seemed to regain his composure. But when she saw the wound, an excited sort of spark reached her eyes - but not her expression beyond them. She still glanced up at him with that polite curiosity, although beneath that was an underlying sense of tension and bloodlust that was ever present. The Count would notice her chest beginning to rise and fall rhythmically as she began to breathe. It was entirely unnecessary of course, but it also allowed her to enjoy the scent of the blood to its fullest. It was a heady, pleasant scent to Shin.

"A little trip indeed, but... it seems you've endured much worse, and fairly recently."

Her violet gaze flicked to the bleeding wound and then back to the gentleman's face.

"You should get that looked after."

The accidental time traveler nodded graciously before lowering his head slightly. 'You should get that looked after,' the words resonated within his enthused, brilliant scientific mind, which was now whetted by the imminent threat of this ticking time bomb that threatened to tear apart the very fabric of his being......His eyes drooped resignedly and averted to the side for a quick second, before returning to meet her deep, strangely-seasoned-seeming, strangely-glimmering eyes....why was she so enthused, in the first place? Was it the sight of blood?....if there were demons in this bizarre realm, why the hell not beings that feed off blood? "Lo, I have seen someone, but, well....the diagnosis is terminal, in a sense...." Mathuris began to explain rulely, his tone slow and hesitant, "you see, I'm from.....another time and place, let's say, the year 1875, to be exact. I wound up here, Jove knows why, transported back for a brief instant to my native Vandalia, then returned back here, and, so I'm told, the fibre of my...atoms, as they're called......is ripping apart."
Seishi grumbled softly as she stumbled down the hallway in her pajamas, which just happened to be a pair of baggy pants and her sports bra (oddly similar to her training outfit... maybe she was just that lazy) and into the common area. Pausing for a few seconds, she stretched her arms over her head with a soft squeak, yawning. "Cén fáth Tá mé chomh tuirseach..." blearily, she looked up and around the bar, her eyes landing on the clean french press on the countertop. "...yes. Coffee. That's what I need."

Otherworldly Garbage

Mathuris opened his lips to speak further, but found himself phasing out of existence. As he grew ever more transparent, his voice became more distant--which made his pitiful gasps all the more futile. He had finally vanished. But why, and for how long?

This, of course, was of little concern to the soft-hearted, if not perverted, demon incumbent, as the familiar, dark-tinted orb gradually expanded in size and dimension. The tall, handsome humanoid hellion stood at last, his red, deep-set eyes catching sight of the reason for his arrival. "Seishi," Ezri greeted her, that ever-thirsty, ever-seeking smirk accompanying his pink-tinted lips, "thou art a sight for sore eyes.....and how have we been?"
Seishi blinked, staring over at him as she pressed the french press down, not quite putting two and two together. She tilted her head, looking him over, "...'evening...Ezri. Do you ever sleep? Or is it just me?"
((Gods, I miss this place. If anyone is around in the next few days, pm me and update me on anything new going on. I'm gonna try to be around more.))

Otherworldly Garbage

CthuluDreamer
((Gods, I miss this place. If anyone is around in the next few days, pm me and update me on anything new going on. I'm gonna try to be around more.))

((You've returned~! *Runs headlong* I should be on tonight, and likely tomorrow night.))
Ihes egia
CthuluDreamer

((You've returned~! *Runs headlong* I should be on tonight, and likely tomorrow night.))

((*tackles* Great! I hope we can rp together! I'll post Jisana in soon soon!))

Otherworldly Garbage

CthuluDreamer
Ihes egia
CthuluDreamer

((That sounds wonderful~! Alas, I have class in an hour and meditating not long after that, so I'm not free quite now, but later tonight, I'll post as either Ezri or Mathuris, most likely. Eh, I might have Russel the serpent familiar come in with Lilith, depending on where the moment takes me *places forefinger and thumb on chin thoughtfully*....))
Ihes egia
CthuluDreamer
Ihes egia
CthuluDreamer

((That sounds wonderful~! Alas, I have class in an hour and meditating not long after that, so I'm not free quite now, but later tonight, I'll post as either Ezri or Mathuris, most likely. Eh, I might have Russel the serpent familiar come in with Lilith, depending on where the moment takes me *places forefinger and thumb on chin thoughtfully*....))

((Take your time, I'll be on a better part of the evening! Swear to the gods! So you meditate and do class. I'll dance through the thread.))
(( and I shall watch biggrin ))

Otherworldly Garbage

CthuluDreamer

((Noooo, I missed your arrival last night gonk I apologise for that. Er, I'll be on tonight, though. sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff