Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chuckling, Seishi took the glasses back to the sink and turned to look around the bar. Stretching her arms over her head as she yawned, Seishi made her way back to the room she shared with Vice and shut the door quietly with her heel.

Eloquent Hunter

Vice rolled over in bed into Seishi, curling up around her in his sleep. He'd gone on another relatively long hibernation - he was trying to train himself out of the habit, but it crept back up on him every now and again. For now he just nuzzled into her hair and wrapped his arms around her waist, still peacefully asleep.
Seishi softly yawned and slowly opened her eyes, looking blearily around the room. As her eyes became accustomed to the darkness, she glanced over her shoulder at vice, a small smile making its way across her lips. Slowly pushing herself up, she blindly reached out onto the bedside table for a hair tie and put her hair up into a messy bun. Seishi stretched her arms over her head, wincing a bit as her back popped. "I am not that old..." she grumbled, willing herself to wake up.
Vice opened one eye blearily as he felt Seishi stir next to him, lifting his head slightly as she got up to put her hair in a bun. Deciding he was having none of that, Vice tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her back down on to the bed next to him, curling up around her more tightly and nuzzling into her neck. Apparently he didn't want her to get up just yet.
Seishi softly squeaked and looked over her shoulder at him, a small smile on her face. "Are you going to hold me captive for a bit longer? Or do you just need a body pillow in bed with you." A blush made its way across her face as he nuzzled her neck. "This is the first time you've moved in a few days, a ghrá." Yeah...she'd be okay with staying like this.
"Was tired." He muttered into her neck before leaving a light kiss on her skin there, relaxing into the bed slightly when it was clear that she wouldn't be trying to leave again. "And I don't want to get up yet. Which means you're not getting up yet either." He chuckled, then ran his fangs affectionately over her shoulder, not with enough pressure to break her skin though.
She blushed, all semblance of thought disappearing as his fangs touched her shoulder. "You two must have had some fun out in the forest for you to sleep this long...." Seishi grinned roguishly, "I certainly have never managed to get you that tired."
"Mmm... well you tend to... replenish me, after all." He replied with a matching smirk. "When I was walking with Jace I was putting my energy into the trees. It drains me." He cuddled Seishi closer to his chest, nipping idly along her shoulder and nuzzling into her hair again. "But you know I have a tendency to hibernate sometimes... I'm trying to get better, though..."
"I know...I still worry." she continued to blush (she was sure she would pass out sometime in the next few minutes if this kept up) and ran her hand down his arm, tracing the lines of his hands. "I'm glad to see you and Jace are on good terms...I wasn't sure how you would take his sudden appearance in your lives. I know JieJie isn't handling it too well..." Seishi grumbled, biting her thumb as she thought for a few moments. "I definitely can't talk to her about it. It's not my place..."
Vice shrugged slightly, sighing. "I suppose I can speak to her .... but not now." He gave Seishi's waist a squeeze, nipping softly at her ear. "Right now I'd rather be right here..."
Seishi grinned and turned to face him, softly chuckling. "Why, Vice. I didn't know you liked me that much." Running a hand through his hair, she attempted to bring a bit of order to the otherwise rebellious strands. Seishi leaned up and kissed his cheek, nuzzling just under his jaw. Looking him over, her fingertips followed her eyes as she traced a scar on his arm. "It has got to be surreal to have lost family members showing up at your doorstep..." Seishi mused, not quite concentrating on any one thing. She could understand Rune's anger... and therein lied part of the problem. The other part was that she had no way of talking to Rune about it.
Vice watched through one eye while she traced one of the scars on his arm, then caught her hand in his and kissed her fingertips lightly. "Don't play with those." He said quietly, nuzzling his cheek against her palm. "I don't have to think about them when we're like this."
He sighed softly, nipping gently at her wrist before speaking again. "I am used to it, oddly enough. Many of my siblings I did not know as such until they were quite well into adulthood. And mum showed back up less than a decade ago... I dunno. I guess it doesn't faze me anymore."
"I'm sorry, a ghrá..." Seishi smiled apologetically, definitely having the sense enough to look sheepish. She was rather... uneasy about her own scars as well. "Well...I suppose I should count myself lucky that no ghosts from my past will show up any time soon..." she chuckled, shaking her head. Feeling his teeth where the skin was thinnest was always a surreal experience for her. Pleasant, very pleasant... but surreal. Frankly, Vice was the only person she'd let close enough to touch her past a hug or a kiss on the cheek. She didn't want to seem like she was taking that for granted and end up upsetting him because of her stupid curiosity.
Vice gave a soft, rumbling sound something close to a purr, then turned Seishi over in his arms and nuzzled into her neck, nipping and kissing lightly at her skin. As usual, he was feeling very affectionate upon waking - especially when there was no one around to stumble upon them and ruin this lovely privacy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff