Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Indeed... they shall be missed! We eagerly await your return. Rani too. Even though she's not here right now.
And don't worry about it Seph, I wouldn't expect you to remember all the details anyway, and if it were that big a deal I'd just let you know like, 'hey could you maybe edit for (fill in the blank),' or something))

Tryan's ears stood up at the sound of his name and he looked at Seph expectantly. Apparently he didn't realize his name was on his collar, or else that Seph could read it, or maybe simply that that was what he'd been doing. Probably it was safe to assume any or all of the three were true, since it was almost guaranteed he was thinking at least one and possibly all three at the same time right then. He just kept staring at Seph, unblinking, waiting. Introductions, it seemed, didn't go so well with him. He was completely oblivious to what was going on.

((I... am super tired... and have to go do something in about an hour... so I need a nap.... I should be back by 6:30 though if you're still around. Sorry, didn't expect to just ... get hit with a giant a** brick wall of 'tired' >< ))
(( weeeee! ))
(( boreddd~ ))
(( .... T_______T ))
(( *sneaks up and... GLOMP!* o_o Surprise! heart I got put on call and got to come home from work 3nodding ))

Tryan shuffled about the bar room, wandering aimlessly, pacing, and muttering to himself, inasmuch as a he was able to mutter. He was bored and anxious and frustrated and he could tell something was wrong, but he just wasn't quite sure what it was. He was confused, confused about everything, what was going on, where he was, when he was, what he knew and didn't know. He wasn't sure whether or not he could remember anything. His thoughts would come and go so quickly he was sure he'd just been thinking of something but what was it? And was it important? Should he worry about it? About what? Huh? What was he doing now? He was walking. But hadn't he been thinking about something? Maybe. It couldn't be that important. But what if it was?! He should try to remember.... remember what? Something was wrong. Something was wrong, he was sure. But why was he sure? What exactly was he sure of? Was he sure at all? No. He wasn't sure of anything. But... something was wrong....

(( D= I missed you by 30 minutes?! Fail! Y-Y ))
Seishi padded out into the common area quietly as she stretched her arms over her head, yawning. "Hey there, Tryan..." she waved at him and walked into the kitchen to start up a pot of coffee before walking back out. "Hey...you okay?"
Tryan looked up when she first entered, and watched her go to the bar, ears pricked straight up, but the moment she was out of sight, resumed pacing. He had his back to the bar when she came back out from the kitchen, and startled nearly right out of his skin when she spoke. He spun and around and stared at her like he was shocked to see her. She hadn't been there a second ago, had she? He stared at her some more, at a loss for what to do. Then he narrowed his eyes at her. He knew her from somewhere... didn't he? He gave her the best and brightest 'grin' he could manage, and greeted her with a pleasantly surprised mental nudge. She was pretty! And he was fairly certain he liked her... she was nice. But... who was she? Hadn't he done this once before? He wasn't sure... Before he even realized what he was doing, he was trotting over to meet her.
Seishi knelt down, frowning a bit. Tryan was...acting odd. Moreso than normal. She held out her hand to him before petting him like the normally did...just in case. "Hey...you okay?"
Tryan stopped to stare at her hand, sniffed at it experimentally. Yep! He knew her! For sure he knew her! He licked her palm once, and then seemed to decide that wasn't quite what he wanted to do, and turned to nuzzle it and get his head under it. Scratches! Scratches were nice! And comforting. Which, just then, he decided he needed. After all, something was wrong. He'd forgotten! How could he have forgotten?

He looked right at her then and, for once, used words in his thoughts, What's wrong? But he wasn't asking her what was wrong with her, he was asking what was wrong in general, what was happening that wasn't right? More importantly, most importantly perhaps, he was asking what was wrong with him. The last time something like this happened, she'd had to remind him who she was, and when she ask who he was, he'd more or less simply replied 'I'm me of course!'

You start with an Ssss he told her out of the blue, hissing as he 'said' the letter without really meaning to.
Seishi smiled and scritched the back of his neck, I am Seishi. And...what do you mean what's wrong? you don't...remember, again, but that's fine. But... truthfully, I don't know what's wrong with you...I'm sorry. I'll help however I can, though. Promise. She bumped his forehead with hers, softly chuckling, it's going to be okay.
(( balls. My head is killing me and my migraine medication isn't kicking in at all. crying I'm sorry, Tryan. I need to head out ))
(( D= no headaches for you! You should tell it to stop... because I said so... >.>;
I hope you're feelin' better soon though. =/ ))

Truthfully, it was helping Tryan a great deal just to be interacting with someone that knew and cared for him. He calmed down significantly and hum-purred at her affectionately when she headbumped him. I love you Miss Seishi, he 'told' her, not entirely sure why but certain that it was true. There were only two other two-leggers out there that he loved as much as he loved her, but he couldn't remember who they were just then. But that was okay, because they weren't here and she was, which meant she got all the snuggles!
(( Are you feeling any better tonight? ))
(( a little :'< how're you doing? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces