Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Good, we'll make a fine gamer out of you then. Well, she came back for a bit then passed out, then took Ameer clothing shopping then visited friends in other bars and is now currently floating in limbo so she'll be back tomorrow evening! I hope her and Russel can catch up with normal chat then.))

((Oh, yes, Sei, you shall see my victory over the ashes of your defeat rise like a phoenix! *is dramatic*))

((night night homies!))

Dapper Lunatic

"Well I thank you for that Seishi i am truly blessed"
His tail wrapped around them again. Her smile made him a little nervous.
"Well...if you have some sort of weapon...it would make sense that it might fuse itself to that.It only fused with me because...well I am only part human" Elliot chuckled and kissed Seishi's cheek in a bashful way.
"I have met 'hard to deal with' Seishi...and believe me you are not it"

Otherworldly Garbage

((Huzzah, that I shall better fit in within my peers in the world of my college's nerd population! XD Ah, okay, that sounds eventful enough. I'd like for him and her to converse again sometime; it ought to be fun. 3nodding Good-night, then!))
Seishi smirked and held up her hands. "I am my weapon, Elliot." noticing how he got a little nervous, she kissed his cheek. "Don't worry...I won't use it against you. Ever." and then paused, "That's....that's a good thing." she smiled, blushing. "I'm afraid I would scare you off if I were. I try to be as easy to deal with as possible, promise."

Otherworldly Garbage

((Just for clarity's sake, Seishi and Elliot are in the room together, and not in the common area, no? From what I read from the prior posts, it seems as such, but I just wanted to be certain.))

Dapper Lunatic

Feeling a little more comfortable Elliot used his short claws on seishi's stomach just to tickle and nibbled her ear a little.
"Well.I'm not going anywhere Seishi...so you can relax"

Dapper Lunatic

|}{|They are near the bar Zen|}{|
Seishi squirmed, trying to grab his hands to stop the tickling. Her skin was...sensitive. Always had been, but especially in her hands. Finally grasping his fingers, she shivered at his attention to her ear and bit on his finger.
"No. Tickling. I squirm too much." she pouted. "...and I just...end up looking foolish..." to be truthful, she was reveling in his attention. It had been a while...and it was nice. "...unless you're ticklish and I get to do the same to you. Then it's on. And it will probably end up being a sparring match."

Otherworldly Garbage

((They are, then? Ah, good to know, given that Russel is in close proximity, I ought to have him make himself known.))

Russel, at present, seemed lost in his own little proverbial world, content to scan the pages of the thick, weathered-looking book that sat between his hands. With one, he grasped the opposite page, perhaps out of the yellowing paper's comfortable feel. He couldn't help but hum along as he read, one song in particular sticking in his mind. He almost-silently sang along to a song written by his physical doppleganger, Sebastian Bach of Skid Row. 'Take a picture of the days gone by,' he semi-audibly recited, '....I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes, so that I knew that you were there for me. Time after time....' A certain old friend had come to mind, one he had seen a mere three months ago. In some regards, he was in a pensive, nostalgic sort of mood that he wouldn't want to bother to shake off.

Dapper Lunatic

"Well..." The fork in his tail traced her jawline and he snickered a little.
"I havn't sparred in a while...it might be fun, and you know if I was ticklish I would never tell"
His tail poked her in the nose,it was soft and rubbery.
"Beep"
Seishi huffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she pouted, batting at his tail before grasping it gently. "The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is how sensitive your tail is. Don't try me mister." the two of them sparring would be interesting no doubt. Then...absentmindedly, she wondered what would happen if she lightly nipped at the tail she was hold in her hand.

Dapper Lunatic

He blushed furiously, an awkward worried look on his face."N-no fair...."
He managed to squeeze a few words out before trying to break free, only to realise it was hopeless..
Seishi smirked a bit and let the tail go before leaning forward to kiss him. "Don't worry, love. Your secret is safe with me." and turned sideways in his lap so she could wrap her arms around him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Did you have any odd dreams, or witness any certain images or feelings of note while you rested?"

Dapper Lunatic

Elliot smiled. somehow avoiding the question with ease.
He stood and offered Sieshi a hand to get up.
"Well...I'm going back to our room...coming?"
He asked.
Chuckling, Seishi took his hand and stood. "Always with the sleeping..." then walked back to the room they shared with Elliot in tow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff