Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

This is a place of lore and mystery, neither here nor there upon the traveler's path, always a midway between some two places, the wayfarer's nickle is simply the odd name given to a mountain pass. But occasionally, this quite path bears the fruits of adventure and legend. The pass has over time garnered a reputation for being haunted, a predictable outcome from the perspective of the simple local people. They say when fog gathers above the pass, mysterious and unexplained things happen. Sometimes the path which is only meant to vivisect the mountain range will end abruptly at an old temple, the legends say that any question can be answered by the keeper of the temple and that it has been the same old man for many generations, spanning hundreds of years.

It is because of the old man's knowledge that many have journeyed through the path just to have the chance of meeting the keeper of the temple. He however chooses his visitors carefully and many have passed through without witnessing anything but the splendor of nature and the beauty of the wooded mountains. Many who have claimed to speak with the keeper walk away claiming knowledge of the future or knowledge of past events. Some disappear, it is said to rarely happen and some speculate that with so much travel, a bear is bound to get one poor fool occasionally. Nowadays the fog lays heavy throughout the pass nearly year round and the myths of the mountain pass have come alive once more. Word spreads quickly of such enigmatic events.

Rules

You cannot force your way to the temple, the path must come to you while your character walks along the mountain pass.This is done to establish a consistent continuity between all participants, so that this can act as a sort of side adventure between RPs. Anyone can post and I or one of the staff will see to your posts.

The goal of this thread is to be used as a device in which to obtain answers for your character through the knowledge of the temple keeper. They can be predetermined or spontaneously written, It doesn't matter. If they are predetermined, tell me.

This thread it meant to be used in one of my plots on Gaia with a character, but it is open to anyone that wants to randomly RP a sort of side story. Have your character experience something strange while traveling, well here you can RP that out.

Phantom

Thread authoritarians

Just me for now.
As the sun rises an Elven prince steps lightly and makes his way onto a dirt path. He looks behind him to Mirkwood his home in the Woodland Realm.
He listens carefully to his surroundings as he is precautious to his enemies that have long pursued him.
He holds his bow on his back and begins his journey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff