Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

((Ya'll haven't missed a whole lot. Most of the last few pages have been reunions of characters that have been with tmt since the start.))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.

((wiggles about))

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
The door of the bar opened slowly as a man with silver hair and crystal blue eyes, adorning a black brocaded coat and breeches, with knee-high travelling boots stepped in. He looked to be around the age of twenty, though his eyes betrayed him to be much, much older. The silver blade at his hip, inscribed with runic symbols, seemed to pulse with an arcane energy.

He scanned the room for a moment before proceeding further into the tavern. He searched for a moment as to where to sit. He found a chair at a table and sat where he pulled, from his coat, a seemingly ancient and tattered book inscribed with the same runic symbols as the sword, and pulsing with energy just the same. He began flipping through the pages as he waited for service.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:.Warrior by Kimbra+Mark Foster+A Track ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima landed on the roof of the tavern and stood, her small feet making little to no noise as she looked down on the place, walking the length of the roof. She came to the hole in the roof and crouched, peering down. She could see her target easily. She'd gotten quite the coin to take this gypsy out. Apparently she'd made short work of a group of merceneries who happened to have ties much higher than she expected. Whether this kill was right or wrong didn't matter to young Saima, the coin did. She tilted her head, examining her enemy as she stood behind the bar. She'd be quiet, observant, for now.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
He sat at the table, flipping through the book. He felt the presence of another somewhere in or near the tavern, but he couldn't place where. He waited and listened, making it look as if he were studying.

He was fully aware of where his sword was sitting now, however. If anything 'violent' were to happen; He would be ready.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Couch
Mood~ Content
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Theme~Pawn Shop Blues by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~ Adenn

Bellaluna was drinking a mojito at the bar, she walked over to a seat with a sway of her hips and took it, drinking a large gulp of minty delight as she waited for something, anything, to happen. A young strapping lad had come in and she eyed him momentarily, sensuously as her usual gaze, then returned her attention to her drink. Adenn was busy once again, but she didn't mind. She'd learned that he had his own way of doing things, as did she. She sat there, quiet, simply waiting, for now.

Faces freedom with little fear.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Aldrik had noticed the girl attempting to gain his attention with her glances and stares. He was more worried about the feeling he was getting that something was about to happen.

He moved over to the bar. Not to sit with anyone in particular, but if something was going to happen, he wanted to be closer to protect those who would need it

Vicious Hunter

The portal came to life suddenly and Adenn stepped through into the bar. The giant of a man was dressed oddly, his clothes making him look as if he had just stepped out of the middle ages. On his back he carried the overlarge sword that he had wielded most of his life and in his arms he held a large chest which he set down after taking a few more steps inside. looking around he saw an unfamiliar face and simply nodded to the man before moving to the woman he loved. He pulled the sword from his back and set it against the bar before wrapping his arms around Luna.

"I missed you Cyar'ika.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ By the bar. Adenn's arms.
Mood~Happy
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna sparked up when the portal that she'd never seen used sparked to life. Out came the man she was waiting for, her lover, looking rather dashing in his...odd otherwordly attire. She stood right before he'd suddenly wrapped his arms around her. She smiled brightly resting a hand to his chest and a cheek as well. Her arms were of little use of hugging his thick solid body, so she simply pressed herself against him and embrased him that way. "Hello my love, where have you been?" She, Luna, simply asked.

Vicious Hunter

He leaned down and kissed here softly before breaking away to sit on a stool at the bar.

"I went home.. Needed some ore that I can only get there.. That and some cheap gold."

He let out a sigh and rubbed his shoulders.

"It's getting harder and harder every time I go back.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ By the bar. Near Adenn.
Mood~Worried
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

"It gets harder? What do you mean love?" Luna asked, simply standing in the spot where he'd left her. She was just a few feet away but little did she know that she had an attack coming down on her within seconds.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mood:.Cautious|| Wearing:.Runner Attire. ||Current song:.Warrior by Kimbra+Mark Foster+A Track ||Love Interest:. ||About:. Character Bio

Saima stood, getting ready to jump down soon and take her swipe at Bellaluna's head. She peered down the hole, her green eyes sparkling and glowing in the night. She was ready to pounce and claim her reward. This woman, seemed sweet and loving enough, but Saima had to live. And if her work was not complete, she would also become the one who is hunted.

Vicious Hunter

He shrugged.

"Language keeps changing. I speak what is now an archaic form. Almost needed a translator."

He shook his head.

"It was nice not to be recognized though.. Seems I am barely a legend these days.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ By the bar, near Adenn.
Mood~Happy, Curious
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Interesting In~

Luna raised a brow..." You were legendary? Can't imagine why." She smirked and stepped once toward her giant man. She smiled and nodded in his direction. "Your story is widely told?"

Vicious Hunter

He shrugged and reached out to her, pulling her close.

"Youngest man ever to lead our people.. Destroyer of Vampires.. Avatar of a now dead god.."

He smiled at her.

"The stories are mostly lost now.. It has been a few thousand years.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas