Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

(( Perfect. Brennan, does the name U.N. Owen ring a bell? ))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Not off the top of my head no.))

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.: Last post of the page, making sure I don't get skipped 3nodding :.

Hiding_From_Salvation
Forcing open the heavy door, a small pair of eyes peeked skittishly into the open fire lit room of the Two Moon Tavern. The deep blue eyes flickered back and forth, curious and fearful. Deeming the room safe, so far, she gently pressed her small frame into the inviting warmth and tired to remain as quite as possible. The small child moved as if terribly fatigued, her body covered in dry splotches of blood, a small hand at her eye fighting back tears. Red hair a mess and bobbing with each step, she looked in earnest silence for kindness.
(( I liked that anime's ending, so i'll probably watch the uncut version tomorrow. But for now I have to sleep. Goodnight everyone! ))
(( Hm. I guess you haven't read And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. It's a good book. Well, the character is the one who murders these ten people. So yeah.. ))

Nerd

((i think i'm out for the night, guys. work tomorrow and i'm falling asleep at my desk. x.x))

User Image

▬▬▬ ℓαηα тυяηєя ▬▬▬

Lana let out a light chuckle when the man she was speaking to flipped over the railing and into the room. "My, do you put on a show for all of your customers?" she asked, rhetorically. Then, after collecting herself, her smile faded and she flipped her hair over her shoulder.
"I'll have a scotch on the rocks with a twist," she replyed and moved closer. She sat down at the nearest table, keeping her eyes locked on the man serving her. Her short skirt moved with her as she slowly sat in the seat and crossed her long legs. Just when she'd thought she'd gotten what she came for, the door opened and she heard light footsteps stumbling in. She reluctantly turned around and saw a petite figure on the floor covered in what looked like blood.
Her heart started to pound in her chest but she wouldn't let it show. Instead she turned back to the man and sighed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[[I'm so sorry! My notifications weren't working so it didn't tell me that anyone posted.]]

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
+ Out of Care + : If any arrive and would not mind a small roleplay, please, pm me. The only way you will find out if i am online though is if i answer back, as my settings make me look offline all the time.

Thank ye! I shall be back hopefull when more are on! I do like the looks of this place, it seems prominent!
((You guys suck. D:

Well, I like stalkers, But I wasn't referring to yooh. You cannnn be my stalker though. : D))
User Image
E l l a X B r i i g h t

"I've been to heaven , I've been to hell,
I've been to Vegas, and god knows where,
but nothing feels like home like you babe
I love you more than you will ever
ohh I've got my car and my guitar
a couple pills a couple scars."

Ella walked up the familiar path, kinda, with a guitar case hanging on her shoulder. Her eye's seemed to glow in the darkness, giving her an evil look. She had gone to get her guitar back, but had somehow gotten...Dragged into something. Her shirt was torn in the black, showing two large scars o her shoulder blades. She had a bloody lip, a couple scratches and cuts on her arms legs and some on her sides. Her hair was messier than normal, yet she still seemed like she didn't give a care in the world. She walked up the path and into the building, dropping her stuff and passing out in a chair.

"I made a wish on a lonesome star.
Star oh star, you shine so bright
wont you grant me one small wish tonight
that i wont die on this destructive path of mine."
(( Good morning...Um, afternoon. =3 ))

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Misu M ii s u
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Menolly eased a hand onto Roman's forearm, "Relax.. We aren't slave drivers here, take a load off." She offered him a small smile.

Contorted realities bounce between paradise and hell
The eyes follow me
Around the corners, behind eyelids
I scream for silence . . .

Ғorget ϻe

Roman looked up at her, this was the first time someone told him to not work as hard, usually people tell him to work harder."N-no it's okay, I'll finish the top first. . ." He said, his face slightly red. He didn't really do well with females, especially when they are kind to him. Roman was used to the life of a slave, being criticized and beaten for no particular reason.

Яoϻaɳ

. . .Any silence, but this crashing insanity
Every motion whispers my death
Your knife is waiting for me

[[ooc: So you don't feel skipped. . .]]

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[[ ooc: Well okay guys! I made one post! On to Staples! lmao ]]

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Krojak ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

((Good afternoon everyone))

Krojak made his way down the stairs, carrying a stack of papers. One by one he flipped through them, putting bills to the front. These were easily taken care of through his deposits. He placed the papers in his office, leaving them for later.

With a stretch and a yawn, he made his way to the bar to poor himself a drink.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces