Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1265 1266 1267 > >> >>> »|

Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Yea yea yea.."
A corner of her mouth twitched up in a brief, good-natured smile.
She had long grown used to the short jokes.
Grabbing the stack of invoices, she began to alphabetize them while keeping an eye on customers.
Phone calls, she decided, would have to wait until after close.

Vicious Hunter

Jake walked down the stairs, coming from the room he had taken the night before. He was dressed similarly as he had the night before, jeans, dark T shirt and heavy boots. He moved towards the bar, offering a slight waive to Krojak as he sat down. He leaned forward against the bar, running a hand through his dark hair and looked about, taking in the newcomers.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Krojak ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

"Destiny, why do you like the rain so much?" Krojak asked curiously.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Nerd

"Hey there, what can I get you?"
Menolly easily forced another smile as she looked at the newcomer
who just sat down.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Ayo smiled softly, "Yes. May I have a glass of red wine?" she asked. Ayo lifted one of her hands and gently slid it through her curly locks. "Any type of grape shall do. I am not picky." she spoke with a happy smile on her ebony face. She gazed her eyes over at the male who had began walking back towards his conversation partner, "Thank you for attempting." she chuckled, her low voice sounded lower. The Ebony Princess casually dropped her hands into her lap before gazing back at the woman. "May I ask your name?" she asked. She bowed her head respectfully, "I am Princess Ayo." she spoke softly. "I prefer Ayo, much to my family dismay." she chuckled once again.

{{ Sorry sorry sorry! Walked away and answered to another thread! }}
User Image

Destiny Nightingale
----Here comes the rain...----

She smiled lightly. "I find that it has it's own mystery...It's own character...That, and...I guess I've grown fond of it." She once again looked up at the stars. "Because I have never seen the sun..." She said in a quieter tone. At that moment, thunder struck the sky, piercing the dark with the following lightning.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

"Why can't you go out in the sun?" he asked quietly.

Vicious Hunter

He looked at the woman and nodded.

"Yea.. Can I get a plate of food.. Um.. Steak and scrambled eggs.. And some juice.."

He looked tired, as if he had just woken up.

Nerd

((No worries! c: ))

Menolly's gaze turned back to the woman clad in a gossamer lavender gown. "Of course." And, of course, Krojak would store the wine up higher. Brows knit together in temporary frustration as she reached on tip-toe. Grabbing the neck of a bottle, she gently eased it down. A bottle of merlot. Fetching a glass, she set it on the counter, "Menolly." Eyes returned to the color of fresh spring grass as she uncorked the bottle. She let it breathe a couple minutes before pouring the dark red liquid into the fluted goblet. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ayo." She placed the glass before her. "Might I interest you in a bite to eat?"

Menolly gained the impression that Ayo was not of the uppity royalty that she all too often had to deal with back at the OIA. It was... a quite welcome change.
User Image

Destiny Nightingale

She shook her head. "Because everywhere I go...I see nothing but rainclouds, blocking my view of the sun. It dosen't exist to me..." She looked down at her hands, folded neatly in her lap.

Nerd

"Surely. How would you like that steak?" She asked with a smile as she grabbed a glass and poured the young man some juice. "Can I interest you in a cup of coffee as well? You look like you could use it."

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Krojak brows furrowed in contemplation. Having the inn covered in rain all the time would not work well. He had to solved this problem.

"Why are you like this? Are you cursed?"

(( Watching School Days. It's keeps getting me mad! xD I mean seriously, that guy is a player! ))
User Image

Destiny Nightingale

"Yes...That is...I guess you could say that..." She nodded. "It's...the cursed fate of a water witch." Destiny smiled.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

The princes smiled softly as she watched Menolly pour a glass of red wine. She gingerly took the stem in her hand and swirled it absentmindedly . "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Menolly." she spoke softly. She lifted the glass to her nose and inhaled the aroma of the Merlot. Her eyes slid shut as she simply breathed in the scent of the wine. The question of food caused her eyes to open and dart up towards the woman before her. Ayo didn't answer right away. She was too enraptured into her glass of wine at the moment. She slowly took a sip of the wine before nodded politely. "Very good wine." she started, a smile on her face. "And I must decline the offer of food." she spoke softly. "I hate to say it, but I am very used to my chef's food. I have tried other food but I always go back to my chef." she chuckled.

"I rather not be that." she paused, her words dying in her throat. "What was that word I heard a few days ago..." she murmured to herself. She clasped a hand on her chin as she stared down into her wine. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I rather not be that 'diva princess' who only eats Caviar. And drinks the best wine, and has the best everything. It is just something I am used to." she spoke softly, quickly defending herself. She took another sip at her wine, "Thank you for the offer though." she nodded.

{{ ugh, gaia crashed for me. I normally don't take this long to post }}

Vicious Hunter

He nodded.

"Yea.. Coffee would be great.. Black please.. And medium rare for the steak.."

He looked up at her.

"I slept too long.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers