Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Draven wandered about the forest surrounding the small tavern. She was thinking hard as she walked, when a loud beeping noise emitted from her bag. She yanked her phone out and looked at the message sprawled on the screen. It was Mika. He was worried about her. She hadnt returned to the ship, and the crew was getting restless.
She hissed, rage building.
How dare they question her..how dare they..
she shook her head, surprised at herself. She never got that mad. They asked where she was all the time, just like a caring crew would for thier captain. She sent one back to them, telling them not to worry she was with her mother and new born sister. That would keep them off her back for a little bit. At least a few days.
Hopefully long enough to track Umi down and figure out what was wrong with her.

She ran a hand through her thick curls finding a clearing in the middle of the woods. She looked around, able to see the mountains. It was a beautiful view.
but it did nothing for the looming apprehension she felt for the future.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She couldn't help but look and her body responded, she growled in spite of herself. It looked and sounded like Andrathxis but it wasn't him, "Again why were you sleeping in MY bed?" She did overslept but these days the stress and the turning had taken a toll on her. She suddenly felt self conscious in her sleeping wear. Andrathxis' shirt barely covered her thighs. She went to the drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans and slipped them on.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

¤ ┓"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."┏ ¤

。〈〈 Fallen King of Clan Lairhorn 〉〉。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Technically it's our bed. But I will leave." He jumped up, anxious to find the raven haired woman from the day before. He went to the dresser and stripped out of the black silk pants, choosing instead a pair of well fitting jeans. He stayed shirtless and with out shoes as he made his way out of her room and into the kitchen. Serikos made himself a meaty sandwhich, skipping the letuce or tomato.

He thought about Alice for a while as he ate. The shirt she had worn the day before had been very sexy, even on her. He chuckled. Attracted to a wolf. Of all the crazy things. And here Andrathxis had fallen in love with it and then had a child with it. To each their own he supposed. Andrathxis was oddly silent this morning, not saying anything about the incident with Alice.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She hissed at him as he left. She closed the door and stripped off the big shirt. She went into her closet and mad again at having to to grab a corset top and one of her tighter ones at that. She hadn't wore it since before Xavier was born and well, her chest has grown since then. She would run out of clothes soon and she didn't have the time or patience to wash or buy new ones. These ere her last pair of jeans. She sighed, she really had no clue what to do about Serikos. She was no closer to finding a solution for Andrathxis, she was just going to have to trust that as time goes he's getting stronger. She came out of the room sat on the couch.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucifire thought for a moment.
"We could go today, bring Neesa to meet your family, and then later Ill call mine, and get them to meet us here. They'll want to see her." she said slipping her skirt on and finding a small dress for Neesa. She went to the bed with a diaper and the clothes looking at Damien.
"Get dressed wolf boy!" she said teasingly, bumping him with her hip.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

He felt the loss of the little bundle of his arms and snapped to attention as she told him to get dressed. He went to the closet, he was going to see his parents so jeans weren't going to do. He had gotten used to the jeans while on his travels. He slipped into a pair of black slacks and a white polo shirt. he put on his shoes as that's when he caught scent of them. Maybe he was wrong about them giving him his space.

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

Wolf Form

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Serikos finished his sandwich and walked from the kitchen to see the wolf on the couch. He smirked and slipped out of the house. He walked toward the woods, letting his instincts guide him. She had been in the forest seeking solitude the day before. Chances were she was here again. And if not, perhaps someone at the tavern would be kind enough to point him in her direction. He scoffed at his own joke.

For some reason no one really liked him. He chuckled. He cracked himself up. The dragon kept walking for a while, until he came to a clearing. He found his prey and grinned wolfishly. She was very good looking, the pants left little for the imagination but he didn't mind.

"Morning beautiful. Feeling better today?" He leaned against a tree, not wanting to get to close. They all seemed unwilling to get close to him, except for Myra. She liked him just fine.

[[Dragon Form]]
(( One of the best stories to stalk on gaia. ._. *nibbles the cookies* Please continue.))

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Simon Vallencourt
King of the Vallencourt Lycan Clan
User Image
He was the first to opened the the portal into the tavern, "How is it possible Bela? How could I not be know that I was going to be having a grandchild. Now where is that bundle of joy. Can't believe my own son would keep something like this from us. And this woman, where did she come from, what happen to Kirei? How is it I don't anything that's going on anymore?" As soon as Bela told him that Damien had a girl he rushed over here, he always thought he was a good father. He was good to his kids, so why did he not know what was going on in their lives, was he still resentful over forcing him to be general. It was for his own good dammit. He growled.

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Edited))

User ImageBelatrix had informed EVERYONE. Including Gregory. She was eager to see her new grandbaby again, and the other ones, and of course Draxis. She loved all of those little ones, and Persephone of course. Anslem was a fantastic father and she hoped Damien would stay near them. They had a great family clique going on there despite it being a tavern.

She, Simon, and Gregory stepped out of the portal and into the bar area. Belatrix was bouncing happily on the balls of her feet. "Wait till you see her, she is gorgeous. And the baby is so adorable. And we didn't talk about it my love. I think it was a surprise...I'm not sure how a nine month pregnancy can be a surprise but, she is a beautiful little girl anyways. I'm sure our son will answer all of our question. " She had bragged about her new daughter as well. Lucii was part of the family, Belatrix had already started saying my new daughter when she talked about her.

((((Post order for this lot?))))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Draven heard the Dragon before he spoke. He was so loud, it was almost like thunder in her head. She looked over at him from her seat on the ground, eyes dull.
"The lights beginning to bother me.." she said looking back at her book in her lap. She tapped the pen to her leg thinking. Last place she had seen Umi was when they rescued her mother. He had said something about returning to Russia, to Vuokku. She really didnt feel like returning to Russia. But if anyone had any idea what was going on besides her mother, it would be Umi. She sighed, rubbing her temples.
Her rage was getting harder to control.

Draven had no idea that the worse of the battle of the bloods within her was yet to come.

"What are you doing out here anyways? And how did you find me? Not even my mother can find me that easily." she said lifting her eyebrow. The dragon was shirtless, and she couldnt help but let her eyes wander. She caught herself, snapping her attention back to her book. That wasnt like her either.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Gregory Rayne
King of the Rayne Lycan Clan

User Image
He came in laughing at his friend, "He did tell you, you're just so damn old you probably forgot," That was their jokes as of lately, how old they are getting when really they are in their prime. He looked around, not sensing his daughter about. He had miss her and his grandson and granddaughter. He wanted to see Damien's baby of course but he had tagged along to see how his daughter was.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She knew when he left, she sighed deeper. At much as she wanted to make sure he didn't get in any trouble his presence was draining her. It was hard on her to see him and know that it isn't him. She finally stood up and made her way to the tavern. What she needed is to see her kids again.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucii smelled the wolves on the air and smiled lightly picking Neesa up and looking at Damien. Her hair was loose, trailing on the floor, thick curls wrapping their way down her back. Marks visible, but she figured she shouldnt hide them anymore. She knew there were going to be a lot of questions.
"Well lets go see them, dear husband to be." she said kissing his chest, it being the only thing she could reach.

Kane met them out in the hall way, his ears perked high. He smelled other wolves. She smiled at him.
"We are meeting Damien's family, you should come with us son." she said as he nuzzled Neesa's head gently. He shrugged, might as well. He liked Damien enough, and now it was time to see what his family was like.

Lucifire descended the stairs with Damien, Neesa in her arms, and her son behind them. She looked at the group before her, nervous all of a sudden. So many people. Damien had just as large a family as she did.

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Serikos looked up at the sun, loving the feel of the warm rays on his bare skin. "After being in the dark for so long I prefer the days to the nights. To each their own I suppose." He chuckled, choosing not to say anything about her wondering gaze. The dragon stepped a farther into the clearing to be free of the shade of the trees and made himself comfortable on the ground, laying back with his hands behind his head.

"Dragon's luck I suppose. I let my feet do the walking and here you were." He closed his eyes, drinking in the warmth and letting out a purring growl. He had been to busy making trouble to enjoy the sun like this.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces