Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

He realized he was taking out his anger on the wrong person, he should had choked the life out of that dragon. He sighed as he brushed back his hair. He walked up to her and hugged her, placing a kiss on her head. "I'm sorry. Just I saw him so close and...It doesn't matter. I think something is wrong with Alice's husband. Just stay clear of him." He knew the dragon always had an attitude problem but he loved Alice and his children. There was something wrong with the happy family and he had his own family to worry about.

Wolf Form

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

¤ ┓"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."┏ ¤

。〈〈 Fallen King of Clan Lairhorn 〉〉。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

The dragon's grin only grew. He was beyond the primal anger that had tormented his host. He sat down on a stool, crossing his ankle over his knee, his hands resting on the counter. "Oh I disagree. In fact, I think you are testing me doggy. But I wonder, how fond will you be of your husband if he starts slutting around again? I will flaunt my conquests in your face and while I am far from the weak fallen king that he is, you will see only him." Psychological warfare was not his favorite, but it would do.

"How angry would Damien be if I had my way with the lovely little nightmare about to give birth to his first child? Would he care that it wasn't your husband?" He rubbed his chin, golden eyes glittering and smile turning cruel. "I want to spend time with my daughter dog. One way or another, eventually you will let me. Unless a harmless visit is to much to ask for you to save your husband."

[[Dragon Form]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucifire burried her face in his chest, shaking slightly.
"I plan to. Something with that dragon...Damien there are two in that body...and whoever it was that was in here with me, wasnt Alice's husband. And there is something very wrong with him." she said letting her towel drop to the floor. another kick made her hold her belly.
"Our child will be here soon..." she said through gritted teeth. As there was to wait for was her water to break and the contractions to start.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She held in her emotions, her anger. "You can be with whoever you want. I know you aren't him. You even step a foot near Lucii and I'll personally see to you getting a 1st class ticket to the underworld. I may love my husband but he knows I won't let anyone hurt my love ones. He wouldn't want you to either." She tilted her head to the side, "Now why would you care so much for Myra, I figure you as a heartless son of a b***h. What do you want with her?" She put her elbows on the counter, "Oh don't tell me the powerful dragon has an actual weakness for his pure blood dragon now?" She teased him.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He looked down at her belly. "I should get you to the tavern. I can contact my mother there. She's a midwife. Sorceress. She'll help us when the time comes." He helped clothed her and took her to the living room. He glanced at the dragon, two men in one body. Those two couldn't catch a break. "Need me to get you anything before we go?"

Wolf Form

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He chuckled, this was as fun as he thought it would be and it hurt Andrathxis that his wife would send him to hell as a first solution if anything happened. Of course he didn't want his body used for such things but still...

Serikos' grin grew. It was working perfectly. Andrathxis was going to lose his will and his want to gain control and the dragon would be free to keep control of the body forever. Alice was stuborn, didn't want to look weak to him, so she would say whatever it was she thought would get to Serikos. He had been patient for so long, a few more weeks to break Andrathxis was nothing.

"Well you know, when your host is so ridiculously sappy eventually it begins to rub off on you. My favorite was those three years without you in the picture. He was so dedicated and goal oriented." Serikos got off the stool going to the fridge and grabbing a few steaks and some eggs. "Care for some breakfast while we chit chat?" He turned on the griddle and waited for it to get hot before he tossed the steaks on.

[[Dragon Form]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucii nodded. Getting back and away from the dragon was a good idea. She held onto Damien as they walked out, her large sweater wrapped tightly around her, her skirt stopping right above her knees, most of her hair shoved under her knit hat, loose strands falling to right above her knees. She looked at Damien shaking her head.
"No...we need to go...you should have her meet us there..i think by tonight our little one will be here." she said gripping his hand, glancing at the dragon in the kitchen with Alice. She knew Alice could handle herself, but she hoped things would be okay here.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She shrugged, she was hungry but she didn't want to act like she was grateful for making breakfast. "You know you won't get to me. All you doing is giving me more reason not to let you anywhere near Myra so I'll change that tune of yours if I were you." She felt the pang of hurt when she remembered those three years. Where he had Myra in the first place. She wasn't going to show it, she would show any vulnerbility around him. She just hope Andrathxis was in there, gaining his strength so he could come out again. He must know she was saying these things to get to Serikos. She can't hurt him physically so she had to use her wit.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

They walked over to the tavern and quickly went upstairs to find it empty. Persephone wasn't here. She could have fetched his mother. He growled and figured he had to go get her himself. He didn't want to leave Lucii alone. He came back down and looked at her, no he couldn't leave her alone. Not with at the threats around.

Wolf Form

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

His smile was a permanent feature it seemed. Having control over the other meant you could almost bend their will, make them believe something else. Andrathxis wasn't fighting him now, bidding his time. Serikos chuckled, flipping the steaks before he cracked eggs into a bowl. He preferred his eggs scrambled with cheese.

He put them beaten eggs in the warm pan, going back to the fridge and grabbing fresh chives and sharp cheddar cheese. "It's not you I am trying to get to doggy." He chuckled again, chopping the herbs with grace and sliding them off the cutting board into the eggs. He started grating the cheese, tossing it into the pan and then giving it a good mix.

Serikos liked a challenge. Maybe if he gave the wolf a little insight she would stop making this so easy. How on earth did one of the strongest, most intelligent dragons fall for an idiot dog anyways?

[[Dragon Form]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Draven walked back in the tavern. Her mothers fear was covering the place like a blanket. Kane looked at her confused.
"She's had babies before, why is she scared?" he asked her. Draven shook her head.
"All mothers are scared when they go into child birth. Jesus...its a good thing your gay..." she said shoving him. He shrugged his shoulders. Little known outside the family, Kane was and had been gay for years. coming out when he had hit his teens.
It had been a surprise at first, he was no where near a fem boy. The wolf oozed manliness.

She looked at Damien, nodding slightly.
"Go get your mom, We'll stay here with her." Draven said her hand on her hilt

User Image
Kane Malaki
Try to pretend that I never even knew your name,Cause everything you are disgusts me

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She chuckled, "Couldn't have me if you tried anyways. Now I'm willing to make a deal with you. Let Andrathxis out so I could talk to him and then I'll let you see Myra. You'll be with her the same amount of time I'm with Andrathxis. Him unconscious doesn't count, I'll need to talk to him, can't happen if he's out cold." She watched as he cooked, his movements so much like her husband. It would be very easy to confuse the two, but she wouldn't let him.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He raised a brow, wanting to taste the delicious breakfast he had made, but the sooner he got to see the girl the better. He grinned at her, his smile growing. "Alright dog." In an instant the eyes changed from glittering gold to dull blue and Andrathxis threw out his hand to catch himself on the counter. He was still weak, but not nearly as weak as he had been. The food would help but damn it. He hated this.

He snarled, knowing full well he couldn't Serikos in there anymore the way he was. The dragon kept his blue gaze on the floor, his jaw clenched. He didn't want Serikos near their daughter.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He nodded, no one was going to protect her better than her own children. He kissed Lucci softly, "I'll be back soon. I promise. Don't pop that baby out without me." He gave her a wink before making his way to the door. He looked back and gave her a reassuring smile before turning into his wolf form and sprinting off.

Wolf Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas