• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

¤ ┓"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."┏ ¤

。〈〈 Fallen King of Clan Lairhorn 〉〉。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Serikos laughed as she grabbed his hair and bashed his head against the table. He wasn't feeling any of it while Andrathxis was writhing inside, screaming out and only Serikos could enjoy the sound. Unless...

He let Andrathxis' voice come through his own vocal chords, the most agonized screams he had ever heard and they had been around a long time. The fact that it was the man's soul mate made it all the more painful.

The screams died into Serikos' laughter again as he used his own claws to slicing off the hair she had a hold of. He rolled to the side, landing on his feet with a spring in his step. "You are doing all the work for me doggy! I get to sit back and watch him suffer. Did you like hearing scream?"

Draxis had fallen to the floor, cowering against the wall in fear, his hands over his head. "I'm not here to hurt anyone. I just wanted to see my daughter face to face and have a beer. You are psycho doggy." He rolled his eyes, running his fingers through the sheared hair. It was shoulder length now, a choppy look. "Oh! I came up with a name. Serikos. You like it?"

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She was horrified by the sound, Draxis wasn't moving and she didn't know what to do. She let out a vicious growl, "You're not going anywhere near my daughter. You piece of s**t." She turned to Draxis, "Go! Now!" She growled it at him, hoping to get him to move. She looked at the shadow of her husband, the man she loved was somewhere inside in pain and because of her. She would not show her fear her own pain. She dust her hands of the long red locks of her husbands hair and she said in a calmer voice, "It suits you. But I told you about the whole it being a mouthful." She was buying time, buying time while she thought out something. She needed to think.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone came down wearing her swim suit, a modest black one piece, her hair pulled up in a high ponytail. The first thing she saw was Draxis on the floor. "ANSLEM!" She rushed to her son, picking him up quickly and holding him tight.

The next thing she was was her father, but it wasn't him. She could tell right away. Myra came trotting down the stairs, straight black hair swinging as she did. "What's wrong Sephy?" The little girl stopped at the foot of the stairs, frowning at the false father. Persephone moved quick, standing in front of the girl and wishing Anslem would hurry. The way Alice talked to him made her sure everything had gone wrong.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He was on down as soon as he heard the first shout and rushed downstairs. Not again! He grabbed Xavier, not taking any chances and what he saw he knew it was trouble. He saw Andrathxis eyes and knew it wasn't him, Alice was looking murderous and kids needed to be safe. He held onto Persephone who held Draxis and Myra behind her and he dragged them all into a portal behind them. Taking all to a cottage near a Vallencourt property. No one but him and Persephone knew the location. The safe ground being the castle if this place was compromised. They had discussed this after last time.

The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He laughed, putting his hands on his hips. "It isn't a mouthful. It's silky. Serikos." He looked over at the first daughter. Persephone had sure grown. Still a half breed though. Nothing great about her. Then his daughter, the perfect one came downstairs. His smile went from mocking and cruel to truly proud. She was a spitting image of the black haired dragoness, except for those eyes.

"Ha, Sephy. That's cute." Andrathxis was out for the count again, Serikos could barely feel his presence. A little sleep and the damn thing would be fine. He was making it sound worse than it was. While one lived so did the other. Andrathxis would just be to drained to even try to fight for control.

"Hey there Myra. My name is Serikos. You look exactly like your real mommy. Very pretty." His voice was softer, and he kneeled on one knee to be on her level despite being far away from the girl. When the berserker came down Serikos smiled at him, until he dragged everyone through one of those portals. "And there is their downfall." He grumbled, getting back up on his feet.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She used the moment he was distracted by Myra to yank the pendants back from him. He wasn't going to follow them. She sighed a breath a relief that Anslem got the out safe. She glared at the dragon before her, "So what do you plan to do now that you've taken over Andrathxis body huh? What would you have to gain?" She needed to buy time while Andrathxis recuperates. Maybe she could even send help? Another thought came to her but she she had to be sure it worked because it'll leave her weaken for a bit.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He furrowed his brow at her, still smiling as she took the pendants. He shrugged, going behind the bar and grabbing another beer. "Freedom my dear doggy. What everyone wants. I am tired of being trapped in the dark. Plus I want to see my daughter. The perfect one not the half breed. Damn humans polluting everything." He slumped into a plush chair near the fire, opening the beer and taking a big drink.

"You guys let me see her once in a while and I get some time to myself, I would be willing to negotiate." He set the beer down and grinned at her. "Look. A sign of good faith!" The eyes changed first, back to the blue of Andrathxis. But there was no twinkle in them. They were almost rolled to the back of his head and he couldn't hold himself up in the chair. He thudded to the floor, letting out a pained grunt.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She gasped as she rushed to him. she picked him up and dragged him to the couch. She sat down and placed his head on her lap. She taped his cheek lightly, "Drathxis baby. Please wake up. It's me Alice. Come back to me please."

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Andrathxis focused his blue gaze on his wolf, his lips pulling up weakly into a smile. "Alice." He tried to raise his hand to her cheek, but he only managed to make his fingers twitch. His smile faded as he realized just how weak he was. He could feel Serikos smiling, sitting back and letting the love birds reunite. Good faith. Just like he said.

"Not going to be able to stop him."
He closed his eyes, trying to block out the light of the setting sun. "Should have told Myra she had a different mom. She is going to have questions..."

Serikos chuckled in Andrathxis' head. "Shut up."

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She shook her head, "Don't worry about that now. You just get your strength up. We'll deal with all of that just like everything else." She didn't know how but there has to be a way to weaken Serikos. Make him as dormant as Alice dark half is. She realized that her dark side was always attracted to Andrathxis' it was that animal magnetism that got them together in the first place. Then the situation with Myra. She knew they should of told her but Andrathxis had insisted not to. She sighed as she brushed hi much shorter hair back. She let a tear fall, "I'm sorry."

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He had insisted. At least until she was older. Now he wished he would have told her.

The tear fell on his cheek and he smiled again, forcing his hand up to her face. "Not your fault." There was nothing to forgive. They were just lucky Serikos didn't want to hurt anyone. He probably could have if he had wanted too and Andrathxis would be the one to suffer for it.

You can have the night with her. I want to see my daughter tomorrow though. Andrathxis growled pathetically, relaying the message to his wolf. They really had nothing to negotiate with.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She hated that he as the one issuing commands. She didn't trust him. She didn't trust him around Myra and she surely didn't trust him controlling her husband. She wanted them to stay safe in the safe house they were in. She looked at the bruises she had caused and she winced. It was all her fault. She helped him up and helped him to their room. She finally relaxed herself into her human form and she placed him on the bed. She was a dirty mess, they both were but she was so exhausted she didn't care. Tomorrow is another day that she could actually think straight. She laid beside him on the bed and she sighed as she laid on his chest, glad she was able to again. But for how long...

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Andrathxis could hardly help her move him to the bed. And when she laid him down he didn't move from that spot. He struggled to put his arm around her but he did it, holding her as tightly as he could. He couldn't help but think he was a sad excuse of a dragon. Serikos laughed, settling down in the man's mind for a cozy night after all that excitement of being free.

Don't worry old man. We will find a nice middle ground. You see your new hair cut? I haven't. But it is really short. It was either that or your wolf kept beating the hell out of your head.
Serikos laughed again and then became silent.

Andrathxis growled, but quickly fell asleep, to exhausted to think any or worry anymore.

[[Dragon Form]]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

She awoke, still at Alice's house. Rolling over, watching Damien sleep for a moment, her mind drifted off to the past few years. She had never expected to be back here with him.
She had spent her time in Alec's possesion dreaming of the day she'd be back in his arms.

Her mind wandered fathered back to the day of her escape. Once again it had been her sisters, brothers, and Umi the shifter that had come to her rescue. The shifter had been alerted to what had been happening by her daughter, how in the hell she had managed to track the cat down after thier split had been a mystery to even her sisters.
Umi had been her guardian for years, until she had met Kabi and he had been released from his oath.

She had been locked up that night, back bloodied and pain shooting through her body. She had been punished for assault on a royal guard. Never mind the fact he had tried to touch her.
She had been curled up in the farthest corner of the 'room', more like a cell. a small bowel of water before her, and the cleanest rag she could dig up, she had been washing the blood from her back and arms when the commotion started.

A loud, angry roar echoed through out the hallway before her room, followed by the howl of a wolf. Her heart jumped slightly, the call had been much like Kabi's. For a moment, just a second, she had expected to see him round the corner, the same stupid grin plastered on his face. When she poked her head out of her door, the gaurds where plastered on the wall, blood everywhere. And instead of Kabi, her son stood there. Along with Umi and Kaze. Umi looked at her, something coming out of his mouth. She didnt hear whatever it had been. She had fallen to her knees, relief washing through her. She was being rescued. Umi grabbed her, scooping her up gently, Kaze yelling at them to move. Entering the main hall, she caught her sisters fighting along with Loki and Draven. The horde moving their way, at the head of the wave coming for them was Alec, a deep hatred burning through his eyes.

She remembered Hecate and Hel grabbing them and next thing she knew she was back at her little house deep in the northern forest.

Lucii shook her head, sitting up and pecking Damien on the cheek before wandering off to the bathroom to shower. She had been grateful that day for being rescued and now she was even more so. Her belly was swollen, and as she stripped, she felt a kick, a smile on her face. It was like the other two pregnancies. The kick would come before she went into labour. It wouldnt be long now before she held their child in her arms.

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Serikos had taken over sometime in the night. Andrathxis had been so weak, it was easy. He laid there holding Alice for a while, deciding whether or not to fondle the woman. He decided against it. No reason to piss the wolf off when he was this close to seeing his perfect little pure blood dragon daughter.

Serikos got up out of the bed when he heard someone start a shower. He forgot their were people in this house besides him and the doggy. His golden eyes glittered and he slipped out of the bed to go investigate.

Wearing only the black pants, he made his way to the bathroom where the sound of running water was coming from. He grinned, his teeth pearly white and pointier than regular teeth. He opened the door, catching a glimpse of his new shoulder length hair do. Not bad.

He sat on the sink counter, waiting for the girl notice him. He had never met whatever she was and he was curious.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces