• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

¤ ┓"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."┏ ¤

。〈〈 Fallen King of Clan Lairhorn 〉〉。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Andrathxis cleared his throat and nodded. "Thank you Anslem." It was a dark thought and he only let it linger for a second, but if anything did happen to him, he couldn't think of a better person to help raise his children than Anslem.

He shook his head, giving Myra a kiss on the head as she slurped up more noodles. She gave him a sauce covered smile and he chuckled, going over to his wife and putting an arm around her. "Ready?" He made his way outside, squinting against the sun and trying to ignore the odd calm of his dragon. It was rippling with the need to be free, but it knew it was coming. Perhaps this could work after all. He looked over at Alice, not keeping his worry from her. "It's calm, oddly calm. I have a bad feeling about letting it out... Far from here okay. A place I do not know I think." He thought maybe a blindfold and only her knowing the way. Could that keep the dragon from finding his way back to here? He took off his pendant and handed it to her. The dragon would know how to use it, best not to have it.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Alice felt his reservations but she didn't know what to tell him to make him feel any better. She stood in front of him as she put the pendant over her neck. She pressed her hand on his cheek, "You'll be fine. I promise. You just got to remember in the end of the day you just got to remember you will always be stronger because you have something to lose. You just got to remember what you got waiting for you back home." She gave him a soft kiss then, savoring his lips as much as she could. It was hard for her to pull away but she did. She tried to figure a spot and she think she found a spot, it was the spot she hid out before the tavern all those years ago. A distant memory, but Lucii being back brought her thoughts back to that time. She knew the pedant would be able to take her there if she envisioned it clearly enough. She held his hand and opened a portal to a cave, A dank, dirty cave but it'll do.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He closed his eyes tight when she kissed him, burning it into his brain with all the other kisses they had shared. He could do this, he could get back to her and his children.

He held her hand tight and stepped through the portal. It was almost instantaneous. The dragon didn't want to leave the leave the tavern and when they got into the cave it struggled against it's host, getting angry that they were leaving. Andrathxis tore his hand away from his wife's as the portal closed behind them and he knew he couldn't let the dragon out. It felt wrong, so wrong. He had let his guard down when it became calm though and it took advantage of the surprise, fighting against Andrathxis.

Andrathxis growled, his hands going to his head, trying to hold it together. It felt like it was splitting in two. He staggered away from his wife, trying to put distance between them.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She saw him struggling, fighting to keep it in, she yelled at him, "Drathxis let it out! You will come back to me! Just let it out! It'll just be worse!" She kept her distance, knowing full well the size of the dragon. It hurt her to see him struggling, she wanted to hold him. She braced herself on the wall of the cave. Ready to turn herself if necessary, she only got a hint of the animal inside him when he was sick. She knew this wasn't gong to be easy but he had to let it go. It was just angry at being so contained.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He shook his head, they were wrong this was a terrible idea. He felt the skin on his back split as his wings emerged. Andrathxis let out a futile roar as his frame changed, his face elongating, his teeth and nails growing.

It had never been painful before, but he felt every bone break and shift and grow, his skin stretching and changing as his dragon took hold. He tried to think of his children, of his wife, but it wasn't enough. It felt like days but it was only seconds before he was completely dragon, he could feel his mind being taken over, felt himself being pushed into the corner of his mind where his dragon normally resided. It took full control, using it's claws to scratch the rock floor, shaking it's head and testing it's vocal cords. It flexed, flapping it's wings slowly and whipping it's tail from side to side.

The golden eyes looked around, falling on Alice. It's scaley lips peeled back in a all to human grin. The eyes weren't Andrathxis' anymore. And he screamed on the inside, fighting to take back control. The dragon's will was stronger and it simply shoved him down again with little effort.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She cried at his screams of agony, never had she heard him cry out like that. She knew her husband and she realized the dragon she was facing wasn't him. She saw the smile and realized she may not be safe. She quickly turned into her dark form. It was still buzzing from their visit from the underworld. She didn't realized the high it had given her dark half. She let out a roar. She just hoped the dragon will get it's fix of being free and once it's tired out Andrathxis will come back. She was on alert, ready to run so the dragon could chase.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

The dragon let out a hissing chuckle, laughing at the wolf. It too felt the power of the underworld in it's muscles, stronger than a normal dragon now, and Andrathxis had been one of the strongest, if not the strongest dragon.

It flexed all it's muscles again, looking up at the ceiling and narrowing it's eyes. It could smell the sweet fresh air of the outside. That was were it wanted to be. Not trapped in this stupid cave. It launched itself at the stone ceiling, putting all it's weight behind the hit. The cave shook, and rocks started to fall.

Andrathxis protested again, trying to get the dragon to stop, if the cave collapsed Alice might get hurt. It laughed again, shooting an evil grin at the wolf in the corner before it launched itself again. Rocks poured down from the impact and the dragon could see the day light. It itched to fly.

It stood on it's back feet, using it's front claws to make the opening bigger.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

Alice already hated this son of a b***h dragon as she dodged the falling rocks. She knew she had to get out of here. She didn't want to leave Andrathxis but in her dark form she felt the dragon's presence. She felt the connection so she knew she wouldn't lose him even if took flight. She made her way out the cave without getting hit by the rocks. A few pebbles but nothing significant to cause damage. She was at the mouth of the cave and looked above seeking the dragon once it made his escape. She would follow it. She didn't know what the dragon wanted, she just knew it wasn't good.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

The dragon got out of the cave and soared into the air, letting out a gleeful roar as it climbed higher into the air. It surveyed the land, angry that it didn't get to see Andrathxis' family and home first hand. It was very curious of what the man saw in these stupid half breed mongrels it had produced. Myra was the only good thing and it had had to wait until Andrathxis was good and drunk to take over with that dragoness and not use the human protection Andrathxis had been so adamant about. It had always been there, urging Andrathxis to make the right decisions, but he had always dominated it.

Not now though, thanks to that Lord of the Underworld. It would have to make a trip to thank him. The twins had been it's idea too. Andrathxis was so broken at the time that one had been easy.

It sensed the doggy following below on the ground and let out another hissing chuckle. Andrathxis tried again to take his control back and it got angry, lashing out with actual pain to send the man back to the dark depths it had been stuck in for so long.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She followed, her new burst of powers helping her catch up. She realized this wasn't normal in the least. The dragon was cold to her, even in her dark form she knew who was who and was even more protective of her loved ones. It seemed as if the dragon side of him was... actually disgusted with her. She growled as she followed the stupid dragon that she couldn't wait to punch its nozzle. She wasn't going to lose Andrathxis like this, ain't gonna happen. As she got angrier her speed picked up.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

The dragon did a few large loops, golden eyes picking the wolf out of the trees and green forest area. She was quick. It had shut Andrathxis up, he was to weak to fight back right now.

It swooped down, plucking a doe from the bushes like it was nothing. The dragon tossed it's flailing form into the air and caught with a crunch in it's jaws, causing blood spurt everywhere. It swallowed the animal whole then found a field to land in, a nice wide open space.

It was curious to see if it could have the dragon form and the human form. It tried it, transforming easily into the form of the man. He looked the same except for a few minor differences. The eyes stayed bright gold instead of turning back to their blue. His teeth were slightly pointier, his fangs especially, staying nearly double their size in length. His claws remained as well, a more primal version of what Andrathxis had been.

Covered in blood, but naked besides that, it smiled at the wolf, seeing it clearly through the trees still. It sat down in the grass, indian style, it's elbows on it's knees, waiting for her to come out.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She was sprayed with some of the blood and her dark wolf instinctively licked it. Something jolted in her. She saw him in the clearing and the wolf was turned on by the sight. She wanted to run into her arms, he was back. But instinct told her to go slow as she did she realized that wasn't him but her wolf wouldn't listen. It was being drawn to him. His gaze wasn't Andrathxis' gaze and she yelled in warning but her wolf wasn't hearing her. What the hell?! It was almost as her dark wolf was fascinated by the man sitting before them. She growled in frustration. That wasn't her husband! The wolf didn't stop walking towards him. Licking it's lips. It's... since when did she think of it as 'it's'...their lips. It was her, she was in complete control... right? She growled in frustration.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

It chuckled, watching and smelling the wolf's excitement. "Oh ho little one. I don't do dogs. Turn back into the pretty red head and we can talk." He leaned back, resting on his elbows. He was a he after all. It felt so good to be out of the dark, bathing in the sun, controlling himself completely for once. As a dragon, he was it. Like this, he could be a man. He needed to find those twins again.

That made Andrathxis try again to take control. He laughed out loud, pushing the weak attempt aside. All the while his predatory golden eyes remained on the wolf.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She felt the anger of the dark self and it flooded through her as she felt she get control back. She wasn't turning back though. She was stronger this way and she didn't want this dark version of Andrathxis anywhere near her nude body. She was surprise he could still stay dark in human form, this didn't bode well. She walked up to him and she did what she promised to do when she got close to this son of a b***h. She punched him, right across the jaw. She said in a rough, deep voice, "Let him go you ******** b*****d."

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

He watched from the outside as Andrathxis writhed in pain from the punch. This b***h was strong and Andrathxis was going to feel the pain instead of him. He let out another laugh, rolling back and up to his feet. "Oh that was naughty doggy. Do it again." He was grinning, his too sharp teeth stained with the blood of the doe still. His hair was a mess, the blood drying into it, matting it into messy dreads.

His eyes glittered with excitement. She couldn't stay in that form forever. He had always wanted to see what she looked like naked first hand. "I don't think I want to give him back. I thought I was going to have to wait another few months to get free, then you guys start telling him to let me free." He threw his wild head back in a fierce laugh. "It was perfect! That little guy knew. He didn't know how to say not to do it though. Poor thing won't have a gramps anymore."

As he spoke he thought about a name for himself. Everyone had a name.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces