• Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Alice saw Persephone and figured it was a good time as any to talk to her. She said to her, "Hi Hun. Want some coffee, wait could you even have coffee?" She realized how clueless she was to the pregnancy business. She figured that she might as well learn if she wanted to be part of it. Which she did, Persephone would probably be the closest thing to a daughter she'll ever have.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

"Hi. No. No caffeine. They said it's bad, but I don't really like coffee anyways. Thank you though." Alice seemed to be in an okay mood, so Persephone went to the bar and sat down near the woman. Persephone had read half way through one of those what to expect when you're expecting books. She had to put it down because it had literally scared her into tears. The female body could go through a lot to give birth to a baby.

"Um, water would be good though. Have to drink a lot of that."

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

Alice nodded and poured the girl a glass of water with ice. She didn't know how to broach the subject that she knew was plaguing their minds. She figured she might as well as come out with it. "So you know I'm not in love with Andrathxis. I enjoy his company but it's not love." She knew that much of their relationship. She knew it was the lust that drove them together. She was as naive as she once was.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone had taken a drink of her water and nearly choked when Alice spoke. She coughed a few times and set the glass down looking at Alice. "B....but you love Izzy...Why would you be with Andrathxis if you don't even love him? Why didn't you wait for Izzy?" Persephone had so many new confusing feelings her head swam. She mad that Izzy was getting hurt for no reason....literally! She was mad that Andrathxis had taken Alice from Izzy, that Alice had picked Andrathxis instead of waiting for Izzy, that Alice didn't actually love her father...Confusing.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

Alice sighed, "Well I guess I would have to explain my past first." She told Persephone about her death, Doric, what abilities he gave her, Izzy's pact, how Andrathxis powers affected her when she was very weak and how he bargained for her mortality. "So it started as an addiction to him because of his feelings and how they made me feel to much more. I'm comfortable with him and can truly be myself. I never have to hold back with him. You see I don't know what love is Persephone. I figured what I had with Izzy was love because he made me feel giddy and special but I was never truly myself wit him and he deserves much better than me. If I were truly in love you're father would have never been the temptation he was to me. He would have to dealt with a half dead woman. He didn't need that." She was holding onto the mug as she looked at it. She couldn't wait for Izzy because she didn't have the heart to break his heart face to face. But she didn't say that.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone took it all in, sitting in stunned silence, her blue eyes never leaving Alice's face. When Alice had finished the story, Persephone continued to sit in silence, thinking over everything.

The first thought that came to her head was that Alice was mortal now. But she couldn't be herself around Izzy, so even though he wouldn't be with a dead woman, Alice still wasn't completely herself around him.

The dragon girl nodded her head, her gaze finally dropping to the counter. "So...You and Andrathxis are...Just enjoying each other...." She fidgeted, rubbing her arm with her hand nervously. Persephone still wasn't sure she even knew what love was. She just knew that being around Anslem made her feel good. She could be herself around him, and him around her. They enjoyed each others company as well. "How is what Anslem and I have different from what you and Andrathxis have?"

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She drank the rest of her coffee and poured herself some more. She didn't know how to answer that. She said what came to mind, "Well Persephone if me and Drathxis were to stop seeing each other this time tomorrow I would missed his... talents and his companionship but it wouldn't be life or death. I think I'll be able to handle it and move on, it being the wonderful life experience that it was. How would you feel if Anslem up and left you right now?" She figured that would be a good tall tell sign.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

She thought about that for a minute, trying to imagine her life with out Anslem, everything they had already done, all the planning of their future, and of course the baby.

"I don't know...I can't imagine my life without him. I think I would be devastated." She thought about how Andrathxis had been her whole life, before Alice. Distant, angry, ever since her mother died. She had never seen him this happy before.

"Does Dad feel the same way? We would he be able to just get over you like that? It really is nothing?" He was so happy and...and playful. Surely that must mean something.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She thought about it for a second, "I'm not sure. I really never ask him, but he's made it known that love to him is something that happens over years. We are still pretty new at this. He's possessive of me. I know that much, and he cares for me and I care for him too but I don't think so. I think I would have felt that by now." She figured he wasn't in love, maybe one day they'll grow those types of feelings but not yet.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone raised a brow, recalling again the man she had lived with in the village. "I know he is different now but...He wasn't even like this when he first came to the tavern. After he met you he just..." She shook her head, lifting a hand to brush the hair out of her face. "He seems a lot happier with you. He was never happy and always angry. He really was a tyrant Alice. He would have killed Titania before for making him that mad. He only banished her...He's just isn't the same."

Persephone stood up, rubbing her arm again. "It's none of my business. I just...I don't want to see anyone get hurt. Thank you for talking to me. Anslem will be glad when I quit sulking about it."

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He didn't mean to but he overheard the conversation between the ladies. He was going to bring out some toast to Alice when he noticed she was speaking to Persephone. He didn't even open the door. He listened in to Persephone question whether she was really in love and he sighed. He went back to finish cooking. He knew she was young and didn't know much about actual feelings but it hurt nonetheless that she still had to question it. They were going to get married for goodness' sake. He continued his cooking, occasionally slamming a pan in the process.

The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

Alice thought about it for a moment. Could he really be in love with her? She always put up a brave front but could she hope that he cared for her that much. She learned that she should block herself when it came to her feelings for him because he made it very clear love wasn't in the plans, at least not yet. She shrugged it off and closed herself again. She wouldn't think of it, it would just lead to heartache and she didn't want to deal with it. She went and poured herself a shot of vodka. She now needed a bit of the stronger stuff.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone was satisfied with the answers she had gotten. If Alice couldn't be herself around Izzy, it must not be love. At the very least, it did show that Izzy was capable of love. Hopefully he would see that instead of dwelling on the broken heart part. She sighed and thought of her own Love. Breakfast smells were still coming from the kitchen.

"Thank you Alice, for being honest with me." Persephone leaned over the counter and hugged the woman before going to the kitchen. She opened the door in time to see Anslem slam another pan down. She jumped and raised a hand to her mouth to cover the shocked look. "Is...is everything alright?"

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He was snarling until he heard her voice, he turned to her. Looking at her his mood calmed, somewhat. He couldn't get that question she asked out of his head. He turned off the heat off of everything and walked up to her. He forcefully pushed the door close behind her, his arm right above her head, "You find out if really do love me?" He gave her a sarcastic smile. He didn't need to start a family with another woman who didn't truly love him. Once was more than enough.

The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

She frowned at him, his anger wasn't something she feared. He didn't scare her. She did fear for the baby though. He would never put his hands on her, she knew that much. "What are you talking about?" The way he smiled at her hurt her feelings and she could already feel the tears stinging her eyes.

Persephone was emotional and irrational. She glared at him, slipping under his arm and stepping away from him. A little distance wouldn't hurt anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff