Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii

Her slender fingers went to the button of her blouse. As she began unbuttoning the thin material fell around her shoulders. The ink that marked her skin became visable. Trailed from her neck to her shoulders, and down her arms. Slender designs covered her chest. Almost like henna tattoos, and done with amazing workmanship, they meant something horrible. Reduced to nothing more than a slave, these marks let everyone that gazed on her in her ex husbands house what she was, what her place was, and what her 'crimes' had been. She had been muzzled to the point she couldnt even talk. Alec knew if she had the use of her voice, everyone of them would have been dead. The blouse fell to her waist, the designs in full view. She looked at him slowly.
" I managed to get away when my sisters found me. My brothers had helped. Kaze and Loki didnt kill Alec, but they got me free." she said rubbing her arms.

Seeing him once again made her heart skip and her belly tighten. She hadnt forgotten him a single day she had been away. Once she was free despite her sisters and brothers pleading for her to stay, and even against her daughters wish, she ventured out to find him.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

█████▌█████▌█████▌█████▌█████

He looked at the tattoos all over her body. He was mesmerized by them. He knew she was embarrassed by the beautifully drawn artwork. As he looked closer he realized they were writings. He reached over and traced them. He knew he shouldn't but something compelled him to touch her. So many years. She was imprisoned all this time while he was... he pulled back and poured himself another glass. Guilt filling him. He'd been seeking his own comforts, "I'm so sorry Lucii, I should of looked harder. I just..." Her name felt strange on his tongue. He always refused to speak of her and now. It was so much easier to think she left him.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

A shiver crawled up her spine when he touched her. She bit her lip looking at him. She reached out taking his glass from him. What happened to her wasnt his fault, anyone would have thought she had up and left. Hell she would have thought the same thing. She pushed his glass away from him and took the bottle away. She moved in front of him taking his face in her hands, her eyes bright.
"Its not your fault Damien." she said quietly. She took a breath before she leaned in and kissed his lips softly. She pulled back looking at him.

'Even if you dont want me back in your life, I want you to know I never stopped thinking about you. I never stopped..loving you. Alec got so mad...so many nights because it was your memory that kept me from being broken." she said letting her hands fall to her side.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He felt her lips on his and he let out a low growl in his throat. Not in anger, no another feeling entirely, he looked at her. His Lucii. She looked so delicate but she was so strong, dealing with so much torment and she only thought of him. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him, maybe it was the alcohol already affecting him or it was the fact that he never truly got over her. He wondered why he couldn't ever fall in love with Kirei like she was meant to be loved. He knew why, Lucii's memory never let him. She looked at him with those violet eyes and he kissed her, not the soft kiss as she gave him. This was rougher, his fingers dug in her skin.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

She squealed, letting herself meld against him. Her arms wrapping around his neck, kissing him back, her fingers tangling in his hair. Color rushed to her cheeks as she came up to breath, her eyes shining.
"I missed you so much..." she murmured, burying her face into his chest, taking his scent in.

For the first time in years she felt safe. She had always felt safe with him. She looked up at him her head against his shoulder, a slender hand trailing his cheek.
"I love you Damien." was all she could say before the tears broke free.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He leaned his face into her hand, missing her touch. So long and it felt as it were just the other day. "I never stopped loving you. Even through all my pain I couldn't stop." He wiped her tears with his thumb and he raised her head up by her chin. She was so small, but she fit him. Always has. He willed himself not to think of her but there was moments. Moments when he was alone that his mind would wonder back. Wondering what she was doing, if she ever thought of him. He placed another kiss on her lips. God he missed her. He trailed the tattoos on her skin, "What do they say?" He wanted to kill the b*****d who did this to her, mar her beautiful pale skin.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

She looked away, her eyes dulling.
" Lucifire, House of Ankundinov. For her crimes against Alec, Son of Agustín, She has been sentenced to a life of servitude." she said quietly.
Alec had never been able to give her up. She had left him in the middle of the night with Umi's help. He had helped her escape. Over the years there had been attempts, and two successful missions to capture her. He had gotten smarter over the years.

"They mark me so no one else claims me. So no one wants me. So I will be known to all." she said glancing at him.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He growled, ******** b*****d. He wanted to rip out his intestines. "Good thing I don't follow rules. You are mine. Don't care about no stupid tattoos." He held her closer to him. He wanted her, claim her his own way. He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her scent. She was his, no one else.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

A smile broke across her face as she pulled him to her, leaning back against the bar.
"Take me somewhere Damien. Where its only us." she said kissing his cheek, then his lips.
She hadnt had this feeling in years, and she would be damned if she didnt act on it. She had him back and it was all that mattered. She wanted him alone. She wanted to find out what he had been doing in the years passed. She wanted to have him to herself.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He stood up and picked her up. Her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. He held her up by her butt. He kissed her neck and took to the hot springs. He closed the door behind him. Locking it. They were alone here and the lighting here gave her skin a certain glow. She was his tonight, it felt as no time has passed between them. He sat her on the bench and laid her back. She looked at him with so much love in her eyes. He bend over and trailed kissed over her tattooed skin.

Wolf Form

((oops wrong format))

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

A slow hiss escaped her lips, as she wiggled slightly under him.
" Such a wolf..." she sighed tugging at his shirt. The last time this had happened had been ....so long ago, in the clearing of that wood. She tangled her hands in his hair leaning up on her elbows.
"How much do you love me Damien?" she asked looking up at him a glint of worry in her eyes. She couldnt loose him. She had to be sure.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He pulled back a little, why would she ask that? Didn't she know, all these years and still burn for her. "I loved you so much that it nearly killed me when you were gone. I was a walking zombie for months... Now... I love you still but the hurt is still there. I know it wasn't your fault but it's been too many years of anger to drop at a drop of a hat. I do still love you, it's just I have to get rid of my own insecurities." He looked at her eyes when he said this. He wanted to be honest with her, "I've been with another while you were gone. Tried to forget you through her. I care for her deeply but it wasn't what I feel for you." He didn't want her to find out another way.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

She looked at him sitting up pulling her legs to her chest. She had expected it. She wasnt upset with him, or even blamed him. His anger would be there for a while, it was something he would have to deal with. She brushed her hair from her face, trembling slightly.
" Are you still...you and her..." she couldnt finish it. She looked at him.
Its not like se expected him to drop everything and take her back. She hadnt even expected him to talk to her. She took a deep breath.
"Are you and her still together?" she managed to get out.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DAMIEN VALLENCOURT

User Image

He shook his head, "Not for awhile now. She wanted more than I could give her. We grew apart over the years, especially when I became general back home. She deserved more than I was ever willing to give her. It was because I gave it to you long before her." He grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest right where his heart should be. "That and you never gave it back." He gave her one of his charming smiles. The one he had all those years ago.

Wolf Form

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii

She began to tremble, her hand gripping his shirt, pulling him to her again. A sense of relief washing through her.
"I dont plan on giving it back...because you still something of mine." she said kissing him slowly, pressing herself against him.
Her wolf was back in her arms. He still loved her. They both had some pain to work through, but as long as he stayed with her at her side, she would be able to deal with everything that happened over the years. And she would prove everyday her love for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff