• Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos
You pry apart my thighs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Alice was holding her duffel bag as they walked through the portal. Andrathxis had already moved all their belongings that morning. He was just as excited as she was, he at least knew what the place looked like. The portal led them right in front of the tavern and she was impressed. She could see herself and Drathxis living in a place like this. She smelled in the atmosphere. It smelled fresh, she knew she was going to love running around here. She smiled at Andrathxis as she made her way up the steps and opened the doors. She immediately felt the warmth from the roaring fire. The place screamed dragon. She rushed over to the bar area and sighed as she run her hands over the counter. Now this was much bigger than the last tavern she worked at. She loved it. She took in everything. The lounge area, the pool table. It was perfect.

Tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you
Because I love the way you dominate me

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

¤ ┓"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."┏ ¤

。〈〈 Fallen King of Clan Lairhorn 〉〉。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Andrathxis followed his wolf with a bit of a bounce in his step. The tavern looked amazing and Alice was obviously pleased with it. He took another look around at their future, admiring the setup. He sat down on one of the comfortable chairs that surrounded the fire, lifting his ankle up to his knee and relaxing. The flight had been easy. He and Anslem successfully avoided any conversation about the previous night.

"What do you think?" He addressed the two ladies and Anslem.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He took in the decor and the setup of the place. It was better than he imagined. He could already see this place buzzing with people. He was holding Persephone's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Samson was on his shoulder napping. He put down Persephone's bag. "Now this is a nice place. How you find this place?"

The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone squeezed his hand back, stepping up on her tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. The tea was helping her feel like her old self again, all be it more hungry than usual.

She looked around, taking in the decor. "Wow, this place is beautiful Dad. I love the view." She looked over her shoulder through the open doors. She could imagine her and the baby flying over these mountains in just a few short years. Persephone looked back at her fiance and the little Dragon that slept on his shoulders. Samson was to tuckered to even lift his eye lids.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She squealed as she went to check out more of the place. She saw the kitchen which was huge. Then she made her way around to the hot spring and you can hear her excitement as she saw it. She wanted to jump in at this moment but she still had more to see. She came back to the main room and walked up to her dragon and sat on him, "So you gonna show me our room?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she grined.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

"I found it after I left the Clan. It was owned by an elderly gentleman who had wanted to sell almost a year ago. He was happy to see me come back for it." He slipped an arm around his wolf when she sat down.

If his daughter hadn't been standing...right there, the Dragon Lord would have already started taking Alice's clothes off. Instead, he chuckled, standing up and carrying her bridal style to the stairs. "Come on kids, Your room is this way too."

After climbing the stairs, he opened the door to the bedroom he had already picked for them, indicating the other door for Anslem and Persephone.

Waking in, he gave her a soft kiss before letting her feet touch the ground. "You will like the bathroom." A soft growl escaped as he grinned at her.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He nodded, "You knew of this place a year ago?" He shook his head as he grabbed his bag and followed the man up the stairs. Making Persephone walk in front of him as she climbed up the stairs. He didn't want her losing her footing and falling. This way she could fall back on him if anything. He opened the door to their room, glad that their rooms were on opposite sides, not sharing any walls. He walked in behind Persephone and let out a low rumble of a groan. He saw the bed and only imagine Persephone and him in it. He smiled. Now this room was almost as big as his cabin.

The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone walked up the steps first. He had been doing this a lot lately. He insisted on holding her hand when they walked downstairs too. It was because she was pregnant. The man was extra careful these days.

Se looked around the room with wide eyes. "Wow..." Samson opened an eye blearily and looked around. He let out a little squawk and Persephone smiled at him. "Alright, you can have one of the rooms downstairs." The little guy had gotten used to having his own room. He fluttered off Anslem's shoulder and trotted out of the room, off to find the one he liked the best downstairs.

The Dragon Girl looked up at Anslem, slipping her arms around his waist and nuzzling his chest. "You okay with this?" She knew he liked his Cabin, and she loved the cabin. But she liked being closer to Alice and Andrathxis, especially during the pregnancy.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

She raised an eyebrow as dropped her bag on the bed, which she loved and made her way to the bathroom. Now that was a tub, she admired the decor and made her way back to her dragon. "Now you outdid yourself. I have a feeling it'll be pretty hard to get me out this room." She kissed hi before making her way to the window, sitting on the couch as she looked at the mountains. Really hard to get her out of here.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Andrathxis chuckled again, returning her kiss before she went to sit on the couch. "I can always hire another person so you do not have to leave our room, my wolf." He walked over and stood beside her, staring out at the mountains. His blue gaze drifted away from the view and down to the red head that sat before him. He leaned down, giving her forehead a kiss. "I am glad I found you, and happier to have you here."

The Dragon Lord stood up straight again, turning and walking toward the door. He wanted to check the kitchen and the hot spring to make sure everything was in order. With some luck, customers would eventually wonder in to this place.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

He watched Samson scurry off and chuckled. He hugged Persephone and nuzzled face in her hair. "Of course I am, sweetie. As long as I'm with you and you all are safe I don't care where we go. Plus this isn't a bad place." He patted her butt and said, "Start unpacking as I check out the rest of this place and talk to your father."

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Persephone giggled, kissing his cheek before turning and dragging the bag onto the bed. She opened it up and started taking the clothes out before she got to work unpacking the boxes. Andrathxis and Anslem had moved all the other stuff over through the portals.

Her gazed kept drifting out toward the mountains. It had been ages since she had seen real mountains, much bigger than the hills next to the Rosewood. Her wings were just itching to spread out and soar on the wind. Perhaps Samson would like to join her later, after she was done.

Quotable Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~ Alice Rayne ~

User Image

Up against the wall
You pry apart my thighs

Alice thought about not bartending and she knew that she wasn't going to give up on that anytime soon. As soon as she liked it up here she couldn't see herself coupe up here while Andrathxis was downstairs taking care of the tavern. She was a woman of action and she got bored quickly. She watched him go and held back her yearning to drag him to the bed. She sighed as she stood up and made quick work at unpacking her duffel bag. Andrathxis already unpacked the rest. She looked at their closet and smiled. She was really here and gone from her past life. It was a good feeling. She decided to go test out that bathtub of theirs.

Tell me to be still

~Wolf Form~
~Dark Wolf Form~

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Andrathxis was in the kitchen making sure everything had been delivered and put away. The kitchen was completely stocked with food and even more drinks, fresh bread and meats, and fruits and vegetables. The small town down the mountain had been more than accommodating when he ordered everything.

He was leaving the kitchen and heading toward to the hot spring when he saw Anslem coming down the stairs. He had already given the man the herbs the Elder had given him. It would last Persephone about two months, enough time for him to find more.

He gave the berserker a nod, stopping before he walked into the hot spring room.

[[Dragon Form]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces