Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Dad, be careful."

The words jumped out of the little girl's mouth before she could even hesitate. Clearly, even without being around one another every day, Nicole was still a daddy's girl. With his thumb rubbing against her cheek, she smiled. Missing her father had taken a huge toll on the little one's heart, and now that Zephyr was back, she would never let him go again.

Stepping up to meet her Sayin father, she held his arm, allowing his weight to shift onto her. She would carry him and help, just as he helped her mother for those nine long months. Yasarie always taught her children that family stuck together, and that included the young ones too. After all, parents needed help sometimes too.

"So that's it? You're just going to leave again?" Nicole held no accusatory notes, just a quiet tone. It took her so long to find her father....she wasn't ready to let him go. Plus, Zephyr had another child to answer too as well, and Nicole couldn't let him run away.
"I'm not leaving, Dad. Not without you. You can't keep sending me away."

Hilarious Fatcat

"I'm not going anywhere."

Zephyr lowered himself down and wrapped his arm around her legs while placing the other on her back. He levitated away from the bar until they were outside, but kept a distance from the action.

"... I think I've been away for far too long. As much as I want to repeatedly kick myself for doing so, I'd be going straight to Hell if I ever did it a-again." Zephyr brought Nicole down to the ground. He barely articulated his last word, as if he choked on something, suddenly feeling nervous as thoughts ran through his mind about his long journey.

"Just in case things get out of hand, you go and hide. Meanwhile, you're staying by my side."
Nicole held on tight, worried she would drop to the ground if she didn't. The little silver haired teen flicked her ankle as her father and her suddenly found themselves outside the bar. As the light girl was set on the ground, she raised an eyebrow hearing his barely accentuated word. To Nicole, he seemed sorry for running away, regardless of how the young one actual felt about everything.

Maybe Yasarie was right. Zephyr had his reasons.

Nicole stretched out, worried about her father's state of mind. Suddenly, he seemed like he was loosing it, too. Fighting back tears, the little teen sat cross legged on the floor and bit her lip.

"I want a promise. You can't leave. I need you, Zyer needs you. Mom needs you," The large cartoon eyes fell to the floor as she thought. "Really. You have a family here who loves you, regardless of the fact that you've never met Zyer, and mom pretends to be in love with some else."

She shook her head, thinking long and hard about how far her family had come. It wasn't just the lack of father, no. Everyone had grown, her mother had learned responsibility, Zyer had learned without Zephyr around, and Nicole had learned to hide. Much like she found herself trying to do now.
"Dad, is Uncle Forky and Aunt Irish going to be okay?"

Wheezing Prophet

{{Soooooooo many posts.. Nice Avatar by the way Irish. 3nodding }}

Allurians attention pulled back from the noise inside, focusing on Irish, though; his presence flared a sense of anger as Zephyr moved away. "You think that you can match me? Don't forget who made you what you are, and that I have never taught any apprentice everything that I know.." The ground trembled as serpentine dragons broke free from below, curling around the liches legs as he lowered his hands; stroking their manes. "Such as how to summon. Another interesting fact, every one of my apprentices has been killed by my hand as they stood against me."

Allurians hand flung out towards her; a whip of fire and lightning snapping from his hand towards Irish with a thunderous cacophony, the two dragons lunging out towards her in parallel, jaws snapping.

Hilarious Fatcat

After hearing out Nicole's speech, Zephyr cracked out a smile suddenly.

"Zyer? Heh. I'll have to admit, that's a pretty cool name."

Thoughts of his family rushed through his mind briefly and brought himself mental images of Nicole and Yassie close to one another, but one thing he felt extremely embarrassed was how he hasn't seen his new son yet.

"I won't leave. I also need you all, Yasarie, Zyer and you too. I've been gone for far too long and without even letting you all know about my existence."

Zephyr then leaned his body forward and placed a caring hand on top of Nicole's head, caressing her briefly. He felt the need to sit down as well, but he couldn't rest up or meditate in order to slowly heal himself. He would need absolute focus and doing so now, he would be worried about Nicole's safety in case the fight would grow too chaotic. He wouldn't act quickly enough if that would be the case. He needed to keep his eyes open. Only if he had someone who could watch their back as he'd recover from his wounds...

"... and I sure hope so, Little Nicole, but please get back up on your feet. We'll move away instantly if things get too out of hand... Damn it where are you?" His eyes shifted to his side.
Where is who? The young Sayian thought, her mid-length silver hair swaying slightly around her shoulders. She had seen her father's smile, and knew exactly what had crossed his mind. Well, not exactly but close enough. Nicole was a smart little lady, and she knew Zephyr's expressions as if he had really raised her.

The curve of her father's face was a clear indication, there was only one little lady on his mind. His five foot two silver-haired sweetheart. The love of his life, Nicole's very own flesh and blood, Yasarie.
All Nicole had ever heard growing up, was the many stories that wrapped themselves around the two star crossed lovers. Stories of the defiance that Zephyr forced against Yasarie's father to rescue her, the tragic love story involving Tempest, and the months leading up to the birth of Zephyr's first baby. Those stories kept her up at night, tears welling up at the thought her father was no longer alive. But he was here now. And Nicole would never let that go.

"I'm glad you're home now." Nicole said, pushing herself back off the floor, and holding onto her father for his support. He was clearly hurt, but Nicole knew better then to suggest he go heal himself.
Not with all this fighting going on.
"Will you ever tell me what went on while you were gone? Or mom? You know, she's been dying to spend time with you. But after the last time, she said, you didn't feel the same way."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
(Thank you ^^ You look pretty good too. And warn me if I'm stepping on toes!)

She never seemed to move, nor blink as the two dragons slithered around their master. She knew Allurian was strong and had always been stronger than her.

She thought of her children, her husband, Zephyr, and his little one that was beside him. She had to try...

Just as she opened her hands before her, a near blinding light of pure energy shined out from them toward Allurian and a glistening shield scattered out just before her. It was a shield of ice with binding strips of more pure energy sparkling out. It might not hold back all three attacks, but it would enough to hold most of them.

Her thoughts wanted to scream out in sadness. 'Please brother...why? Why do you continue this madness when you know I could help...'

Wheezing Prophet

((Reason I haven't replied is I sort of worked my way into a corner with this and have no real idea on how to get out.))

Hilarious Fatcat

(Time to step in! Hoo-hah!)

Suddenly, a series of thick glowing energy blasts flew down straight towards the dragons, aiming down straight towards their heads and upper body. Upon contact, they would convert themselves into rings which latch down deep against the ground in an attempt to tightly pin them down and cease their movement momentarily.
Without any warning of the stranger's presence, the wind swirled in between both Irish and Allurian and a series of icicles began to form into a humanoid figure. Upon completion, the ice shattered. A man with a scar of his left cheek and another across his right eye delivered one cold glare towards Allurian. By slamming his staff against the ground, which caused the ground to lightly shatter and brought a loud echo in the improvised battlefield, Cid demanded a complete stop to the fight.

"I think that the battle has stretched itself a bit too much by now." Cid declared, keeping a very stern look towards Allurian. Then, he looked at Irish, quickly glimpsing at Zephyr and little Nicole before returning his attention to the one who he judged to be problematic.

"Two against one. Either you calm down and explain your intentions, or we will most force you to incapacitate you from even lifting a finger. No one wants to get hurt."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

(It's because I'm that awesome ^^)

'Great', Irish thought, 'I've been asleep for so long and a battle ensues with Allurian, who I thought was dead, and now an outsider steps in...'

When the man turned to her, she saw a hint of someone she had seen before. Unfortunately, for certain reasons, Irish couldn't remember many faces, but she knew he had been in the bar before. She kept her hand up with her shield still shimmering. She wasn't going to let her guard down so soon with Allurian's condition.
Safe within the grasp of her long-lost father, Nicole raised an eyebrow at the scene before her. Such things were terrifying, a fight between two larger amounts of power, with clear knowledge that both could kill her within an instant, regardless of how skilled the little one was herself. Her arms shook as she hid behind her father, tall with purpose, knowing that there was nothing to fear. Zephyr made a promise, and she took it full heatedly.

Large brown eyes widened in shock as she took the new site in account. Standing across from her, was another blast from the past, one that made her little heart flutter. It was clear that no one could argue the little girl had developed a short sighted crush on her honorary uncle.
"Dad...is that Cid?" She asked, the inflection rising in her voice momentarily. She hadn't seen him for so long, It was hard to believe that this wasn't a dream.

Hilarious Fatcat

All that Zephyr had on his face was a smile once Cid finally arrived on the scene. Now he felt even more secure since there was Irish and Cid facing the enraged Allurian.

"Yup. It is him."

Said the man as he sat down on the floor with legs crossed, his knuckles gently pressed against one another and his elbows resting on his knees.

"Worst case scenario, I'll take the time to meditate and heal up some of my wounds. Cid will act like a support unit for us. I'll be back up and kicking in a bit, but I'd prefer if things would cease right now. This isn't the kind of reunion I had in mind..."

"Irish, think you'll be able to fend off Allurian and put some reasoning into him? I know you know him more than anyone of us..."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Her concentration was divided, but all her years of life had taught her to divide her focus equally, yet still fully, to each concern. She may not of turned toward any one person, but she heard all and was fully prepared at every angle.

"I can hold my own if need be. Allurian may be hard to...reason...but I can try. Just make sure you stay alive."

She cracked her little smirk before speaking directly to Cid. "And you just try not to get in any cross fires."

Hilarious Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces