Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Welcome to The Tiki Bar and Inn
We had to close up for awhile, but we are in the process of reopening! We hope you will have a good time here and maybe make some new friends or rivals along the way.

*1)Small Description of the Area

The bar sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean. The rest of the surrounding area is a forest. Once inside it opens up to the bar. Off to the left is the stairs that lead to the rooms and the gym. There is a total of five floors, counting from the attic to the basement. The dance floor is outside with the pool next to it. There is a gym, a few billiard tables, a dance floor, a pool, a garden maze leading to the forest, and a weapon room (for many reasons).

*2)Rules

-No godmodding.
-No cybering. Period. Keep romance at a pg 13 level.
-Don't go around claiming to kill everyone. Role Play a little and respect other role plays.
-DO NOT SPAM. I repeat.....Do not spam.
-Respect the manager, co-manager and everyone who works here.
-If you really want to advertise something, read #6. Don't post your advertisements.

*3)Workers

If anyone would like a job, please pm me with a little information (like what you would like to do, how good you work, ect.) Please be serious about taking the responsibility for a position (Don't ask to work here and leave the next day >.< ). All workers and a few VIPs have rooms on the second floor and your names will be on the door. Also...ask one of the workers if you want a room. If no one is there to do their job, usually someone will be there to replace them in their stead.

Manager:
-irishgurl2007 (Irish)

Grounds Keeper:
-Allurian Northeborne (Allurian)

Janitor:
-irishgurl2007

Waiter/Waitress:
-irishgurl2007

Bartender:
-irishgurl2007

Bouncer:
-irishgurl2007

Cook:
-irishgurl2007

Construction Crew (trust me on this):
-irishgurl2007

*4)VIPs

These people are always welcomed here. They do as they please.

VIPs:
-Zephyr Cerdachescu
-Soliel-Angel (Soliel)
-Abasith
-Suhane
-Redfire_DL (Shadow)
-Crowdahling (Yasarie)
-Vette Tumbreal
-XxKilleyxX (Killey)
-scotch0069 (Michael)

*5)Banned List

If no one follows the rules or for other reasons will be put on this list and not allowed in here.

Banned List:
-[Yggdrasil Solonavi]
-Yggdrasill Solonavi
-apollo2008

I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any ideas you would like to express, please pm me. Thank you kindly.

*6)Friends of the Tiki Bar

These are links other bars and different forums who have become friends with the bar or have asked nicely to post their signs. Please be kind enough to visit these amazing and fun forums. Thanks for helping!! heart

User Image

User Image
I'll join for kicks..

I'll be happier if I could kill anyone at anytime..
you know me cuz I'm in as co-manager

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'll see what I can do? wink
Bounding in through the front door, he stops and takes in the bars same old air Ahh!!! It's great to be back! with a gleeful expression and plopping on the couch.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Xx_Killey_xX
Bounding in through the front door, he stops and takes in the bars same old air Ahh!!! It's great to be back! with a gleeful expression and plopping on the couch.
She pops her head over him with a goofy smile. "Hello Killey. Nice to have you back"
Heehee its good to be back! he said snuggling into the couch, rummaging and pulling something out ...FAYTE?! so thats where you've been he said as the puppy arfed in glee and delight.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She smiles at him and takes a sip of her vodka.

Hilarious Fatcat

gonk

*hugs the new bar*

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She looks over at him when he enters. She laughs for a moment.

Hilarious Fatcat

Finished hugging the bar, he looks up at Irish and has a huge smile on his face, running towards her like a child.

"Irish!!! good to have the bar back!"

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"It's good to see it back. I've missed it." She smiles "It's also good to have you back. How are you?"
John looks around and smiles.
"I didnt visit very much in the past, and for that Im sorry."
He flips an egg and Nicadeemus, his pet monkey catchs it.
"Ill make it up by whipping you up something special... anything you like, well any thing my hands and nicadeemus's can make that is."
He smiles
"So what will it be then?"

Hilarious Fatcat

"Can't wait to get wasted like in teh good ol days..."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"Me neither" She says this while floating in mid-air with her legs crossed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff