Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti laughed lightly finding the joke slightly silly, but also very dark. She picked up a rag from the sink and began cleaning the tumbler and glasses that had already been used. She wante dto keep up with the cleaning before any sort of rush came in.

((Sorry rping and apartment hunting.))
          (( All's good! ))

The glass was half-full by the time he took his beak out again. He noted her response to the joke not being one of utter disgust, so he continued to push it, "What's the difference between a Camaro and a pile of dead babies?"

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
She looked away quickly, sure that it had noticed her stare. Oh well she thought as she went back to her water. She did keep her peripherals on him. Idly she tapped her fingers on the counter top. Listening to the conversation between the two of them. She smiled at the joke understanding the humor behind it, even if it was a little horrible.She continued to sip at her water while she looked around the bar, now all she needed was some action to start her night

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti couldn't imagine the possible ending to this joke but curiousity got the best of her. "I'm not sure of this one either." She said "What?" She asked while still cleaning up the bar hoping the end atleast not be gruesome.
          Shanti's hopes were futile. "I don't have a Camaro in my garage!" This was also followed by the similar obnoxious laughter. When he stopped, he finished his beer before turning his head slightly to the woman next to him. He noticed her glances and as if the answer her desire for some action, he punched her in her shoulder. It wasn't hard enough to do any damage, but wasn't exactly light either. He gave no reason for this action, but simply turned back to the woman he was telling the joke to as if nothing had happened.

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
She looked taken aback by his response hoping that it wasn't true about his garage. She smilled a bit cautiously this time. "Interesting." was all she managed to say.

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Now this joke she didn't understand but she smiled and shook her head at his reaction to it. her eyes shot open though as she had to catch herself from falling. She blinked and stared at it. ".... Ow...." The ow was long and exaggerated "was that necessary?" She rubbed her arm and looked down. Surely there would be a nice little bruise there the next day, she bruised easily. Perhaps why she preferred to watch the action not be in it
          "Interesting indeed," he replied dryly before returning to the other woman.

"Yes, that was absolutely necessary! Of utmost, pertinent importance! As to why it was, I cannot disclose in fear for my well-being. But I can assure you, it had to be done." He seemed finished, but his hand whipped out, grasping a single hair from her head and pulling it out. "What was also completely necessary."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( just a few more minutes, promise! >.< ))
(( It's cool! *thumbs-up* ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

Lovely as she was, Haruka was prone to spacing out at times. While the others had welcomed a second patron, she had lapsed into a similar feeling of things going right, and feeling almost...happy. So far her memory had lapsed back, that when she blinked and found herself in her club and not back hunting the buck of the wilds, she started something fierce. She even went so far as to begin an elvish word fo shock, but stopped as reality filtered back into her mind and her cheeks flushed with embarassment.

Looking to Shanti then Ace, her eyes came to rest on a man who ahd come in and she felt rather slow to not have noticed. "My apologies, I seemed to have lost myself...welcome to the Thirsty Lizard, newcomer. My name's Haruka." She introduced herself to the man, giving everyone an apologetic smile for her lapse of...attention.

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti put everything away and placed a few bottles on the bar top. Locking the other liquor cabinents she quickly said, "Sorry I need to leave, I am supposed to meet someone in a few minutes." She looked around. "I've placed some paid for bottle on the bar feel fre eto help yourself to those." She scribbled a note to Hakura explaining where she went and that all the liquor is locked so noone can get at it and that she put money in the register for the bottles she placed for the open bar.

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"I'm sure it was" She glared at him still rubbing her arm. "It sill sucked" she stopped rubbing and went to grab her glass. Just as he pulled the hair "Again... Ow...." She ran her fingers through her hair over the spot. "I wish I could stay for more of this abuse but I have to be on my way" She stood up making a mental note to sit on the opposite side of the room as the bird man on her next visit. "Thank you for welcoming me into your establishment." With that she made her way out

((sorry I have to work early tomorrow))

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((Yeah same here Im training for a promotion so I need to be well rested. Night all. Nice to meet you cya tomorrow!))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( Night guys, sleep well ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash