Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((i get what you mean. i am sorry about this sad ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( Whatever, I need a place to post. All comers welcome. ))

It'd been a few months, and the other girls had left. There wasn't much to 'manage' so Sel popped in and out often enough. She kept the place clean, and was glad that Aura had left the garden spelled so it would take care of itself...the reptiles were still taken care of as well. She'd been out for the day and got back late, her heavy boots thunking along the floorboards as she made her way back behind the bar counter. She poured herself a rum and pepsi on ice and took a sip, frowning at the flavour but that was kind of the point of liquor - it gave you the punches you wanted to be giving. Since there wasn't anyone around for the moment, she allowed herself to sink into a chair at a table, feet up and chair tilted back. One arm draped across her middle, the other holding the tumbler of alcohol aloft so she could sip it with ease.

The leopardess looked mostly the same, though now she opted not to have her tail show at all. No ears, no tail, just her snow leopard rosettes up and down her sides and arms and face and teeth and claws - suited her just fine. Oh, and those catty pupils of course. Otherwise it was the same ol' Sel, hair tumbling over her left shoulder, some form of halter top, ripped up jeans and those bad a** heavy goth boots.

Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly, letting the city full of people fade away for just a moment longer, taking in the more natural scent of the tree that was the core of her building, and of that tree's blossoming flowers. What a treasure. It was worth keeping this place open for, a small spot of something sincere and full of wonder.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
You know what? No. I'm done with this thread. I'm tired of hoping and waiting. There was a select group of people I really did hope would return. And they didn't. One in particular has really disappointed me. So it's done - the Lizard is closed, and I won't be opening it again.

Romantic Rogue

(Aaaaaaaww, I was waiting for my 6 day work schedule to finally let me breathe. It finally wittled down to 4 days. :c )

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm sorry Manu, but I cant run it and there's been little interest and its just a bunch of heartache for me.

Romantic Rogue

It's okay Syr. It's been a bit painful to see it slow and die out over and over. So I can completely understand. Sorry that it came to this though.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
These things happen...nothing lasts forever. Let me know if find a fun place to be - I'm still totally for rp, just cant handle my own place amymore.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
x_Syrazel_x
You know what? No. I'm done with this thread. I'm tired of hoping and waiting. There was a select group of people I really did hope would return. And they didn't. One in particular has really disappointed me. So it's done - the Lizard is closed, and I won't be opening it again.

Well, I am a random person, but you are saved on my subscribers as a lovely link to go to when needing a place to go. So are you being an impatient child about your thread that should fluctuate and people still somewhat enjoy later or not either way, Commerce is a hard place to thrive, so I wouldn't ruin your thread over wishing old people come back but rather wait and see if new people show up.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Dizzy Graves
x_Syrazel_x

Well, I am a random person, but you are saved on my subscribers as a lovely link to go to when needing a place to go. So are you being an impatient child about your thread that should fluctuate and people still somewhat enjoy later or not either way, Commerce is a hard place to thrive, so I wouldn't ruin your thread over wishing old people come back but rather wait and see if new people show up.

Not so random, I remember you.

But if you go back to read the pages, twice I've tried resurrecting this place, and this last time has been an utter failure. I continued to post on my own for quite a while with no new comers, and those who came came too late in the day and then never returned. I made this place for fun, for others but for myself as well. And posting to myself for days on end is far from fun.

The commerce is full of others who have the time and patience, mine have been obliterated.

Do not dare to call me a child and tell me how to handle this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff