Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

He was a little surprised at the speedy service, normally the smaller places similar to this took a while to get around to newcomers. But, he thought for a moment before answering.
"Ah..I'll just take a draw. Quite a nice place you've got here, seems like someone in upper management has some pretty nice funding. Mind if I smoke?"

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"well..just let me know if you want something later." Aurora just smiled some leaning on the counter "hm.. i don't think sis will mind.."

Aged Seeker

He chuckled.
" I take it people don't come and order draws very often? Please don't think I'm trying to be rude or anything, if I come across that way I don't mean it one bit! But a draw is generally just a mug of beer poured from a tap."
He contemplated taking out a cigarette and lighting it, but thought better of it.
"I don't want to take any chances on getting in trouble at a tavern I haven't been in more than five minutes!"
He chuckled and offered his hand across the bar.
"People call me Domo, pleased to meet you!"

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aurora blushed a bit "ah.. i just never really heard it that way before.." she scooted off behind the bar to prepare his drink before taking it over

Aged Seeker

He smiled.
"Well you probably couldn't go to two different places and hear it called the same thing, so it's no fault of your own."
He took the perspiring mug and watched it slowly cover with frost as he wrapped his fingers around it before taking a nice long drink from it.
"Now that's good stuff! So, what's the story behind this place? I really like visiting smaller places like this because they have some damned good stories inside!"

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aurora just smiled some "well.. my sister owns the place.. we use to have another.. but felt it was just time to move on really.."

Aged Seeker

He thought for a moment, working the words out in his mind before he actually said them.
"Your sister must really trust you a lot if she lets you work the bar being as young as you are, says quite a bit about the bond you two have. You two get along really well then?"
He took another deep drink from his mug.

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"i'm 19..ish.. i've been working in her bar for a few years though to help her out" Aurora leaned ont he counter a bit "we're really close.."

Aged Seeker

He nodded as she spoke.
"It's nice to hear that there are still good people out here in the world. So many people get caught up in trying to be tough or cool they forget about the ones close to them and end up burning some pretty important bridges in the process, and it's a shame to see if happen. Y'know? Most of the shady people out there now, I wish I had a sibling I could rely on when I needed them."
He propped his head up on the counter with his palm and took another drink from his mug.

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"hm.. maybe we're close cause we're not really related.." Aurora just smiled a bit "i met her when i was little.. she's taken care of me since then.." she watched him a bit before just peeking around the bar

Demonic Lover

Molochai and Tran walk in with Hallan bouncing right behind them.

"I cant wait to see the baby!" Hallan squeals.

Tran cuts his eyes at Molochai.
"Can you make her stop squealing? She did it when she met Anwen... now she is doing it with Aysel. They are just kids."

Molochai laughs and shakes his head.
"Nope. I apparently cant make Hal do anything she doesnt want to do. Including not getting herself turned into a vampire."

Hallan sticks out her tongue.
"You are just mad cause you aren't the only one that is gonna live forever big brother."

Molochai raises an eyebrow.
"You wont say that when you get lonely."

Hallan laughs.
"I wont get lonely... I will have you forever."

Molochai looks at Tran.
"Stake me now, love. Please?"

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aurora blinked a bit looking up some before titling her head some "hallan.."

Demonic Lover

Hallan squeals and goes over to Aurora.
"Where is she? Where is my niece?" She asks.

Tran makes a face and Molochai just sits at the bar. Tran moves over by him and leans against him.

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"sleeping.. she is a baby after all..." Aurora just tilted her head a bit "i haven't seen you.. in forever.."

Demonic Lover

Halan nods.
"Been touring with some indie rock band. Then they split up so I came back to Molochai."

Molochai sorta rolls his eyes a bit.
"Seems like I'm just everyone's option.. or back up plan." He mumbles.

Tran sighs.
"That isn't true Chai."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas