Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Jed Amaziah Davis
Marital Status: Single and looking to mingle
Bio: I am the King of Planet Omricon located in the 35th District of the Milky Way. I have nothing further to say about my past

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Lover

Kurisu was downstairs curled up on the couch. Sentu was scribbling on paper at the coffee table.

"Mam... will you sing?" Sentu says looking up at her.

"Watching you sleep for so long,
Knowing I can't turn the rain into sun any more
I've given you all that I have,
Now I stand here, too scared to hold your hand.

Afraid you might wake to see
The monster that had to leave

'Cause you see the shelter as the storm
Holding wind to keep you on,
You are everything to me, this is why I have to leave,
So sleep well my angel." Kurisu sings and ruffles his hair.
Kurisu Thunderous
Kurisu was downstairs curled up on the couch. Sentu was scribbling on paper at the coffee table.

"Mam... will you sing?" Sentu says looking up at her.

"Watching you sleep for so long,
Knowing I can't turn the rain into sun any more
I've given you all that I have,
Now I stand here, too scared to hold your hand.

Afraid you might wake to see
The monster that had to leave

'Cause you see the shelter as the storm
Holding wind to keep you on,
You are everything to me, this is why I have to leave,
So sleep well my angel." Kurisu sings and ruffles his hair.

Tenou's arms went around her, and snuggled up close to her, "Hey... I am keeping my angel close to me, both Angels." He kissed her head, "How are you feeling?"

Demonic Lover

Kurisu leans against him.
"I'm bloated, my feet hurt and this child has chosen my bladder as a pillow." She says closing her eyes. "I am so ready for this little girl to be born."

Sentu smiles at his dad.
"Hey Da" He says.
Kurisu Thunderous
Kurisu leans against him.
"I'm bloated, my feet hurt and this child has chosen my bladder as a pillow." She says closing her eyes. "I am so ready for this little girl to be born."

Sentu smiles at his dad.
"Hey Da" He says.

He went to his little boy, and petted his head, "Hey you mister snicker." He grinned at the clever nickname, as he sighed pleased with himself, "Oh trust me Kurisu, I will just put another one in there."

He kissed his boy's head, then looked back at her.

"So, soon hmm?"

Demonic Lover

Kurisu nods.
"Yes, our little girl will be here soon." She says. "And you better wait a long time before you put another in there mister. I don't enjoy pregnancy so much now that I am alive."

Sentu looks at his mom.
"Did you tell Da about the blonde man? The one Kale and Seregon got all upset about."

Kurisu frowns.
Kurisu Thunderous
Kurisu nods.
"Yes, our little girl will be here soon." She says. "And you better wait a long time before you put another in there mister. I don't enjoy pregnancy so much now that I am alive."

Sentu looks at his mom.
"Did you tell Da about the blonde man? The one Kale and Seregon got all upset about."

Kurisu frowns.

"...Blonde man?" He looked at her, "What blonde man?" He was suddenly serious, "Explain... please." It was clear he was suddenly upset by this, but the jealous man he was.

"...did something happen?"

Demonic Lover

Kurisu sighs and untangles herself from her husband.
"Sentu. Upstairs please. Da and I need to have a serious talk."

Sentu nods and heads upstairs.

Kurisu pulls her knees up as best as she can.
"I don't know how much of our past you remember... But a while ago, you killed my sire and his father, because they came after me. Well my sire didn't stay dead. Apparently daddy dearest had a fail safe for his son..." She stops and sighs. "Well he came to see me. He wanted something. I just don't know how to what he wanted."
Kurisu Thunderous
Kurisu sighs and untangles herself from her husband.
"Sentu. Upstairs please. Da and I need to have a serious talk."

Sentu nods and heads upstairs.

Kurisu pulls her knees up as best as she can.
"I don't know how much of our past you remember... But a while ago, you killed my sire and his father, because they came after me. Well my sire didn't stay dead. Apparently daddy dearest had a fail safe for his son..." She stops and sighs. "Well he came to see me. He wanted something. I just don't know how to what he wanted."

Tenou Remembered in seconds, and hissed. "I thought I tossed that man into cyber SPACE!" He hissed, then grabbed her all of a sudden, kissing her deeply.

A moment passed, and he pulled away from her lips.

"...Kurisu... please... give me the order i wish to have..." He wished to kill this man, but he wouldn't move on it unless she said so.

Demonic Lover

Kurisu looks down.
"Kill him before he takes our daughter." She says. "Please. I am not going to lose her. I won't lose her. I can't go after him myself... He- he is stronger than I am." She put her head in her hands and her shoulders shook lightly.
The door opened slowly, a figure walking in. They were wearing a dark cloak, covering their slim body, as the hood covered half their face. From what you could see was a faded red eye, and a slender face. Definitely a woman. She looked around the place, as if looking for someone, anyone who was there. Seeing no one in particular, the woman sat down in a booth, waiting, quietly. Crossing her leg over the other, the woman looked around as if bored to what she was looking at, but her heart pounded. Will they be here? Could she have found them again? Sighing, she rested her hands in her lap staring out. How things have changed, how have the years gone by.
"Please be here..."
The woman whispered to herself, staring out, taking in the site of the beautiful bar. They really out did themselves this time, she thought taking in the look. She waited quietly, seeing if someone she knew would appear.

Demonic Lover

Kurisu was downstairs curled up on the couch.

Ghost was playing around with the guitar.

Lune and Sentu were playing what looked like cops and robbers... or vampire and vampire hunter.. they are kids you can never tell.

Ghost started playing a tune. Kurisu hummed along.
"Bury all your secrets in my skin
Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins
The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

So if you love me, let me go.
And run away before I know.
My heart is just too dark to care.
I can't destroy what isn't there.
Deliver me into my fate -
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you...
My smile was taken long ago
If I can change I hope I never know" Kurisu sings swaying a bit and staring off into space. She trails off and lets the music continue.

Ghost smiles and begins to finish where Kurisu left off.
"I still press your letters to my lips
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
I couldn't face a life without your light
But all of that was ripped apart...
when you refused to fight

So save your breath, I will not hear.
I think I made it very clear.
You couldn't hate enough to love.
Is that supposed to be enough?
I only wish you weren't my friend.
Then I could hurt you in the end.
I never claimed to be a saint...
My own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go"

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aurora wandered down and settled on the edge of the couch holding onto aysel. "every time i wake up.. some ones singing.." she smiled a bit watching them

Demonic Lover

Ghost looks up.
"We are a musical bunch. I am sorry." He says setting the guitar aside and pulling his hair up into a low ponytail.

Kurisu shrugs and stays quiet.

Ghost tilts his head.
"Whats up with you?"

Kurisu just shakes her head while staring at the floor with a glazed over look."

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Aurora peeked over at kuri a bit "it has to do with that guy right?.." she moved some setting aysel on the floor.. telling her to go to and play with uncle ghost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff