Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ -rolls inside- ]]
Quote:
"Adrenaline Abomination"

Quote:
"Eric Knight Hellsing"

Soooo, it won't let me back into my account and now I look like a newby idiot haha.
Quote:
"Eric Knight Hellsing"

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.•• •´¯`•´ вℓαzє мαяιє яσℓℓαη∂ ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.•• •´¯`•´
- :: The Hound of Hell :: -
User Image
Blaze was back.

A woman, a demon, who knows what she was anymore was laying peacefully next to a small child, a boy to be specific. A handsome little boy around the age of one and a half was curled next to his mothers back, arrow-headed tail aligned his leg, deep black hair in a nice fade up cut and a mix of golden eyes and deep colored ones took over the little child, turning his eye color into a striking amber. The sleeping little demon was not only a demon, but part angel.

The female however seemed to change quite a bit, no it wasn't her hair, no it wasn't her physique, but it was her demeanor. Blaze was even more defensive now than ever before but hey, she had a child, she had to be. A white tank top covered her body, arrow-headed tail wrapped around her little ones waist so he wouldn't be disturbed. Under the top, scares of whips and slashes covered her back through the hell hounds seal. Having an angel for a mate probably wasn't such a good idea. Red hair waved over her shoulder to avoid disturbing the baby, Small horns erupting from her skull, a million things running through her head as she peacefully sleeps.

But where was the father ? Did he know ? No. Haniel didn't know and this is the last place she would expect him to be. The last time she saw the Angel it was when the sister was here and he was hauled off by her to do a mission. But what Blaze has been through for the past year and a half is what you would really call hell. She had been tortured, rejected, and cursed. Well that was till she gained everything back but now with all the responsibilities she had, she was exhausted, drained and stressed. She didn't know whether it was a good idea to tell the father that he had a child and parts of her she didn't.

The story will fall into place as it needed to, just hopefully not in a bad way.

XXXXXXXXWhere: The TavernWith: ????Mood: ehhhhh....

Dapper Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
((O.o Oh mer gersh are you people still around?))

Trash Garbage

Serina Lengston

Why don't we all just restart in a new forum?
Serina Lengston

(((( yeahhh buddy ))))

Dapper Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
(( I've been at this place on and off. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/haven-a-walk-in-roleplay/t.91491953_1096/?sequence=1096 its been pretty good. ))

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
l-holyyshittits-l
Quote:
"Adrenaline Abomination"

Quote:
"Eric Knight Hellsing"

Soooo, it won't let me back into my account and now I look like a newby idiot haha.

Holy s**t. I hardly log anymore. So totally busy. Pm me sometime love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces