Yeah, Gimme some! 0.68421052631579 68.4% [ 13 ]
No thanks, I'll have my usual. 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Poll whore option... 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dangerous Businessman

"No s**t?"

H
e mused as he lightly chuckled. Though before they got further into formalities, Bishop had a couple things he needed to discuss with Pope. HoH was rapidly approaching, and Bishop had recruited a girl for the team with solid ability to compete, hell, she beat Bishop in a spar. Other than that, Dzan Streea was making a return to Gaia Prime, and that meant Bishop needed some back up to run up in the yard and cover him as he went for Dzan. He was going to kill him, or dye trying. Whether that happened before or after HoH was beyond him, though he already attempted to go get him, and he wasn't yet there. At least his numbers were down when it came to his goon squad. Currently Bishop was only sure of two others along side with Dzan, William Wallace, and Jericho.

"You want somethin'ta drink man?"

Dangerous Businessman

A full year had passed since anyone had been to the Tasty Tonic. Just like the Carnival, this place was nothing more than a stash box for some goods. Nothing valuable, just a small surplus of the goods the gang offered to make moving s**t easier should someone in Barton need anything from him. It beat moving s**t from Durem or Sigil. Even with portals it was a hassle to move loads. Though today was not a day about making sales or pushing product. His hustle hit a temporary pause as he was focused more on the gang. With the lowly street gang becoming more of an empire, he needed more numbers, but he also needed those numbers to be reliable. Quality over Quantity was the best way to go, or so that was his opinion. That lead him to seek out someone he still dearly wanted in his crew. Elesana. She was still to this day the only one he tried to recruit, only for her to turn him. More than once at that. Though this didn't sour him in any way, nor did it discourage him. He was a persistent b*****d, and he had yet to give up. At least he had left her alone since The BeatDown, time and space was the only virtue to help draw things in that weren't keen on just jumping into s**t. His crew had much more product, much more money, and now was splitting things up into sections.

Elesana would be a good addition to any of the factions, though his first issue was still gaining her interest, and convincing her that she wanted what he had to offer, especially the Compound V. Had it not have been for that million dollar drug, she could have won the Beatdown. But unfortunately for her, her opponent had the V, and she did not. Not once, but twice had Elesana lost to the illustrious wonder that was Compound V, and surely after today, she would accept it. Maybe not right away, but sooner rather than later. He could be wrong, but to be wrong one first had to put such a thought to the test. Such was the case here. A simple text message would be made out and sent off to Elesana. Though he had to wonder if she would show or even reply to a message from him. Their latest encounter entailed anger fueled by the thought that he attempted to cheat on Cici with her, though this was still false and a misunderstanding. Perhaps she would be happy to learn that they were now soon to be wed?

Punk Phantom Cat
"Yo Sana.
Meet me at the abandoned 'Tasty Tonic' bar in Barton.
Come now, and come alone. It's very important."

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Є ɭ ε ș α ɳ α - 'Ϩαɳα' - W ʀ y ʈ ʜ ϻ α ʀ ε

'I will not bow. I will not break.
I will shut the world away.
I will not fall. I will not fade.
I will take your breath away.'

Elesana had been working hard since the BeatDown. Since leaving the bar at Azanure's urging when that fight broke out, she hadn't been back to Bishop's club. She had sort of kept to herself, in a way. She hadn't even let Garen know how the fight had gone yet. Right now, she was in her basement gym, blaring a workout playlist while she worked out. She needed to get stronger. She had come so far in the BeatDown with skill and maneuver and apparent luck, but she had inevitably lost to power.

And she hated it.

She was near the end of a bench press set, a faint tremble setting into her arms as she pushed herself, when the text tone on her phone interrupted her music. She spared a reflexive glance before doing one more rep and docking the bar. She took a couple breaths then got up, going over to her phone as she plucked at the tank top sticking to her, wondering who had texted her.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw the message. Bishop. Oh joy. She wasn't one for a grudge, but she still wasn't too happy with him for what he had done. The text didn't help him either. "Abandoned" and "alone" did not sound like a good situation. But she couldn't help but wonder what was so important. She typed out a quick reply then put her music back on, going to do some stretches to cool down.

ImNoHero
Why?
What's so important?

Dangerous Businessman

Sitting on a lone stool with a bottle of Russian Standard and a shot glass, he had managed to down about three shots before she replied. He would view the reply and snicker to himself as he shook his head no. He forgot that she was a real red head like him. Both stubborn as hell. He would refill his shot glass and let it idle for the moment as he worked out his own reply.
Punk Phantom Cat
"I need to talk to you in person.
Only you. Got some business to hash out with you.
I can come to your house if you'd like."

Send. Placing the phone down again, The Russian Meta took the next moment to light a cigarette. One of those LongStride Menthol 100's'. He inhaled deeply after a reassuring drag, and with his opposing hand he down the next shot before exhaling one large plume of smoke. He snickered to himself as he knew his message would get her here. Like hell she wanted him to come by her place again, and she knew better than to think he wouldn't dare. Her grudge was one of ignorance, and he no longer cared to clear that air. Though he figured after some time apart it'd be easier to at least get back on her good side, even if she didn't want to call him a friend.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Є ɭ ε ș α ɳ α - 'Ϩαɳα' - W ʀ y ʈ ʜ ϻ α ʀ ε

'I will not bow. I will not break.
I will shut the world away.
I will not fall. I will not fade.
I will take your breath away.'

Towel draped around her neck, she was heading upstairs for a shower when her phone beeped at her again. She looked at it, read the message, and made a faint tsk sound. No way in hell she wanted him here. Not after what happened the last time. Not after she found out what she hadn't known last time. She ran her free hand through her damp bangs and sighed. She also knew he was a stubborn a** who wouldn't let her just get out of this. She supposed an abandoned place would have to do.

ImNoHero
No. I'll come there.
Gimme an hour

She tossed her phone on her bed then went about pulling out fresh underclothes, a clean tshirt, and some denim shorts. She would shower quickly, braid her wet hair over her shoulder, and get dressed. Eyeliner, converse, and a pocket stick completed her outfit, and then she was grabbing her keys and phone to drive out there.

Dangerous Businessman

His phone vibrated upon the counter as he smashed the cherry tip of the cig into the ashtray in front on him. He exhaled as he lifted his phone and viewed the message with great delight. A chuckle escaped his lips as he set the phone down again. There was no need to reply to the last message, all he needed to do was wait, and that is what he would do. In the mean time he took a final shot of the vodka. He had drank roughly a third of the bottle, enough to feel it, but not enough to be belligerent, not even close. His tolerance was much to high for that. in the mean time he would retrieve his little pill bottle from his pocket. Following the instructions on the top of the cap, he pushed down and turned. The aroma of intense cannabis was smelled for a brief moment as he took out a pre-rolled joint. Placing it between his lips, he replaced the cap and pocketed the remaining good before lighting the joint with a reassuring drag.

As he enjoyed his product, Bishop stood, removing a small black case from his pocket. Opening the case he looked to the single syringe available within, and he licked his lips before refreshing his smile. He pulled the syringe out and removed the cap that shrouded the needle, only to replace it before sliding it into his jacket pocket. He snickered to himself again. Lucky for Sana, he had a heart, to some degree anyway. She was against the Compound V, and he wouldn't permanently force it on her, though he would make her test the waters so to speak. He figured once she experienced the drug first hand she might better understand. Despite her opinions, and the opinion of many against Bishop and his cronies pumping with the eternal steroid, this drug was nothing more than a bargaining chip to even the odds. Humans could work out and exercise as much as they wanted, but once they hit their peak, that was it. This little drug, it broke that third wall, allowing your average human to exceed past their natural born limits, in order to continue working hard, to be ready for the many predators that prey on man. This dose of the V was not a full out dose though, it was a watered down knock off to temporarily boost Sana's attributes. Just enough to show he the light.

After smoking himself out, Bishop got a swig of that vodka again, the cotton mouth setting in already. He stripped himself of all his weapons, which was easier to do now that he had one special weapon that was soulbound to him, and responded to his will. Just in case. Other than this he was prepared to lay it all down. He would still have the edge on Sana in strength and speed, though he wasn't here to fight her, no. He was here to persuade her. Though he was mostly sure his method of persuasion would lead to a bit of the ultraviolence.

Punk Phantom Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces