Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of events would you like to see in the future?

Ball 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 20 ]
Battle Tournament 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Some kind of Contest 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
User Image

Setting:

Wind rustles the leaves of the forest on this dark, stormy night. Quietly, so as not to disturb the scene, you walk through the almost fantasy forest, untamed by man and gracefully flowing. As you walk you see a path, marked by roots and wild flowers, almost as if the forest itself wanted you to follow. Step by step you are drawn along this path, and as the storm peaks you see a building in the distance, an imposing arch towering into the sky, making you wonder how you didn’t notice it before. You hurry to it, rushing inside for cover, slinging open heavy oak doors with intricate rose designs carve in relief.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
“Good Day, you are soaked, let me help you,” a soft voice says with the soft relaxing sound of Celtic music backing up her words. You take a moment to look and see a vision of red and white satin, roses wind beautifully up hand crafted railings of a wide, formal staircase and rafters, light pink marble floor with white marble in the middle forming an image of a white rose, and chandeliers hang with candles lit, and candle sconces hang from the walls. Two life size marble guardian statues stand by the door, one looking almost like and angel and the other a demon, but neither gave off the pretense of being evil, but rather gave off a protective feeling, looking as if they might jump from their stands in defense of the home. Vintage satin lounge chairs and one wing backed red velvet chair with clawed feet sit around a warm fire with a family portrait hanging above it with dark gothic letter spelling out “Inferno Family." A group of people are sitting informally and enjoying a beer or wine as they talk and flirt, some with towels from the rain, and a white ivory piano can be seen sitting a little ways away, waiting to be played. Upstairs you see a balcony that wraps around the place, the roses stretching the distance, in perfect bloom, none dead or wilting. The balcony is made of a beautifully polished redwood, contrasted by white satin that is twisted round with the roses. Doors, all artfully carved, dot the balcony walls, some open and leading to hallways with more and more doors and secrets to be found. You look to the right to see a beautiful white marble bar with red satin covered stools, the base of them resembling intertwined branches that go down and root into the floor. Stained glass windows with scenes of what looks like a family history, line the walls by the doors, all in deep colors to accentuate the rest of the large ballroom bar. Redwood tall tables make up the back of the bar, and at the very back a small indoor pond with lily pads sits, serene and calming, being fed by a small stream that runs around the right edge of the home, and yet another stream flows into a half circle cut hole in the wall next to a door by the bar. A statue of a partially nude goddess dances in the middle, her arms up in the air, water coming out of her upturned hands, making her beautiful form mysterious.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
You finally take a look at the hostess who addressed you when you entered, and you see a small, young, voluptuous woman, dark red curls framing her pale face that almost matched the immaculate marble all around and crystal blue eyes that pierced the soul with another young maiden, standing at about the same height, by her with hair like golden thread and green eyes that sparkled like precious emeralds, her skin as luminous as the woman next to her. The redhead’s ruby red lips smile at you as you nod and she goes to grab you a towel, the other curtsying low, allowing you entry. Walking in, you go to the door by the bar with the little stream going in the side and open it to peek, and you glimpse a large rose garden with every color rose you could’ve imagined, and in the distance you see a warning sign. Curiously, you start to go in before the woman grabs your shoulder, “Beware, man-eating plants reside there,” she said with a never wavering smile as she hands you a towel. You move to a window to peek outside and through the rain you see a river flowing, seeing a lake just in the distance, and close by in the opposite direction you see a waterfall, vines and moss draping off of stone and water gracefully flowing down to feed the river. As you turn back to the room and inspect the faces you recognize the hostess, and a couple of the girls on the couch as the ones from the portrait hanging as a statement to all who enter, as to who owns this home, and you feel, even this magical forest you seemed to have stumbled into, with its serene waters, and imposing mountains in the distance that keep those unwanted out, and the rest…are left inside…

User Image

History:

The Inferno family has owned the closed off location known as The Inferno Forest for thousands of years starting with Ari Rei Inferno. The Inferno Forest and Lake have been home to many creatures of the darkness, both good and bad, and has housed the family of Ari Rei and protected them from harm. Ari started up a bar on the property known as the Graveyard Bar and Tavern, and there raised her 4 daughters: Serinity Amaya, Aquarius Sora, Kira, and Yumi Kiyoko. Her daughters worked for her since they were old enough to do so, and enjoyed the company of their mother and the many bar patrons over the years. Serinity, oldest daughter and temptress at the bar, along with her youngest sister Yumi, a waitress, decided to open up their own bar and inn in the vast ballroom of Serinity’s mansion that sits beside a mountain face in the woods. Though the sisters still work at the beloved bar they call home, they also run and operate The Tainted Rose.

User Image

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Grand Tour:

“Good day, I hope you are doing well. I’m Kisho, son of Serinity, and I would be honored to give you a tour of the estate. If you would follow me…
User Image

“Through the second door from the stairs you will find the receiving room. If you feel the need to enjoy some alone time or want a private meeting with your friends then feel free to go and enjoy the solitude. The door next to that leads to the library where a collection of books that Serinity has collected reside. You are also welcome to go into the library. There are private rooms for study or open areas for groups. Come with me…
User ImageUser Image
“This door beside the bar is my mother’s prized rose garden. There is a gazebo in the middle if you want a romantic setting or would like to curl up with a book, but men are warned to tell Serinity first. At the back of the garden is where her man-eating plants reside, and she will inform you of where not to tread. Follow me please…
“If you look out this window you will see a small pass through the mountains beside the waterfall. Crossing through this pass will lead to town, where Serinity’s charges live. Feel free to take a trip there. They are accustomed to wanderers and have any supplies you might need. They have festivals and everyone is encouraged to join. We only ask that you not kill any of the town’s people, and please try not to wake them up if you need a drink…
User ImageUser Image
“Now if you look on over the river you will see a drop. There is an overgrown staircase that will lead you to a meditation spot. The tree there is ancient, and my mother can be found there often, tending to the great tree. We ask that if you fight or battle please stay away from that spot. Come along…
User Image
“When you are ready for a room for the night, we offer the finest accommodations. Each room is artistically crafted and aesthetically pleasing to the eye with satin sheets, and the fresh smell of roses to offer a relaxing aura to weary travelers. The first door at the top of the stairs leads to the Lady Serinity’s quarters as well as her sister’s and mother’s accommodations. Please refrain from entering unless invited or announced. Any member of our staff will lead you to your room if you need help finding it. This is a large mansion, so we understand if you get lost.
User Image
That is it for your tour of the estate. Please follow my mother’s rules, and respect others while you are here with us. If you have any questions please ask my mother or her co-owner, Yumi. Good day to you.”

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Message From the Owner:

User Image

Hello, my lovelies. I hope Kisho got you well acquainted with your surroundings. This bar is in the house of Serinity A. Inferno, or me! I don’t have many rules, but I do hope you’ll obey the ones I have. Bar fights, fighting in general and romance are all FINE and encouraged. I am quite rowdy, and even though I’ve set up this serene environment it doesn’t mean I don’t want some serious action happening here! I love some good raid attacks, group effort fight, or one on one. You do not have to act super decent here. I am a succubus. Decent just isn’t my middle name. Please have fun, laugh, joke, and drink some shots! We hope you’ll come back and be a life customer, but we understand if you don’t. Do not take my leniency and kindness for weakness though. I will kick you out if you cause me, my staff or family problems. I am not picky on how you post, and you do not need my permission to post. You can be casual or you can be formal. You also do not have to post a profile or picture. Again, it is completely up to you! I want this to be a relaxed and chill hang out spot…in my…super fancy house…yeah jack s**t up guys! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy yourselves! Don’t forget to check out the rules! Love you all! <3

Timid Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Message From the Co-Owner:
User Image
Greetings, valued patrons! As you may have already guessed, I am Yumi Kiyoko Inferno, youngest of the Inferno sisters and co-owner of this bar. I am pleased to inform you that I am far more gentle-natured than that of my dear sister, but cross me and you will regret it just as much as you would with her. As co-owner, I care just as much as my sister for the success of our bar. Don’t be shy to walk in, grab a drink and let yourself get crazy. My sisters and I will always be lingering nearby, meaning please talk to us. We are here to humbly serve you. Hugs, kisses, and happy drinking!

Tipsy Lover

8,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A message from the Senior Manager/Guest Relations Officer:
User Image

“Huh? It’s my turn? Oh, okay...” A highly distracted woman with turquoise blue hair, and eyes said from her desk by the front door, closing the book she had been reading. “Greetings valued customers, my name is Aquaries Sora Inferno and I am the senior manager and GRO of the The Tainted Rose Bar and Tavern, second youngest daughter to Ari. Basically that means if you need a room, I’m the person to see about checking in.” She said as she rounded her desk, running her fingers through her hair. “I will warn you though; I do not tolerate rule breakers, that only makes the environment unpleasant for everyone. Just as well, I will not tolerate any disrespecting of the staff, or other patrons. Please, though, feel free to have fun, and enjoy your stay!” Holding out a pen and sign in sheet, she smiled, “would you like a room?”

Timid Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
Rules:

1.) NO cybering. Romance is O-K. Cybering is not.
2.) Follow all Gaia’s rules and guidelines.
3.) NO GOD-MODDING! I’m picky about this. I hate it. The world does not revolve around you and your character.
4.) No killing someone unless they give you permission to do so!
5.) Bumping is okay in moderation. Don’t blow up my page with bumping unless we are trying to trick people into coming in C: but the co-owner or myself will make that call.
6.) Cussing is okay…again in moderation. You’re in my house, and I have kids! ((Not really they are my rp characters, but young people surf Gaia’s pages all the time.))
7.) Please be at least semi-literate! I know it’s relaxed, but people have to know what you’re saying, my dears. Take some time to spell check your posts before you post them. I’m not going to kick you for bad spelling, but please do take that extra minute to check. WE’RE COUNTING ON YOU!
8.) Do not disrespect my workers. They are all very close friends of mine, and I will kick you. End of story.
9.) This is an environment where all people’s opinions and voices are valued. So, please show respect to others.
10.) If you need to leave then please inform the person or persons you are rping with or messaging. It’s just polite to do so.

Blacklist:

Don’t get put here, ladies and gentlemen…It’s a bad hole to be in.

Timid Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Staff:

**Click on the pictures of the staff members to see a picture of their main RP character.**

User Image
Serinity: Owner and Temptress
User Image
Yumi: Co-owner and Temptress
User Image
Aqua: Senior Manager/ GRO
User Image
Kira: Senior Manager/ Waitress
User Image
Shinsuke: Bartender
User Image
Alex: Bouncer
User Image
Kit: Waitress

Regulars:

We like to recognize our dedicated regulars, and will work to update this list as much as possible! Thank you for your continued patronage.

Timid Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Banners:

Always appreciated! If we have some gold on us we may pay you!

Tipsy Lover

8,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Need to reserve a room? Want one just for tonight? long term? Permanent? (Permanent is reserved for our regular patrons only) Let me know! (btw you room layout is up to your imagination, nothing too big though.)

(starting with 50 rooms for now, note there are more!)

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Promise me, when you see...

Final Welcome:

Thank you for choosing the Tainted Rose! Please find a seat, get a drink and enjoy your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you back, and we hope your experience with us is as thrilling as it is pleasant. Please direct all complaints to either myself or the co-owner. We hope you also visit our beloved Graveyard Bar and Tavern! There is a link attacked to its banner under history. Without further ado, Welcome to the Tainted Rose.

A White Rose you'll think of me...

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
As A Warning!
You may or may not have noticed, but I play many different characters, all related to Serinity and all part of my story line. Here's a little info on the characters I use and their spots in the bar.
Serinity Amaya Inferno: Hostess/Owner of the Tainted Rose Bar and Tavern
Venus Eytinge-Trevelyan and Drakeno Trevelyan: Married and work where they are needed (Venus usually a waitress and Drakeno doing any wood cutting or heavy lifting.)
Johnson Trevelyan: Venus and Drakeno's son. Works with Drakeno.
Sybil Aingeal: Distant Relative. Boat Guider and occasionally waitress
Saalah Lucius Inferno: Serinity's sons. Accounting
Kisho Rylie Inferno: Serinity's son. Plays piano and organizes the library
Milly Jillian Shea: Distant Relative. Guest

((More Maybe Added Later. Yay Immortal Families!))

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
**Reserved**

Romantic Hunter

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
**Reserved**