Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Feeling her lips on his cheek, the young boy froze- only his mother had ever given him a kiss! His face began to color and he stuttered, completely flustered. "It's um...Yeah it's r-real high. Being first mate, it was my r-right to um go up there and see the town. Isn't it wonderful when he picks you up and flies you about?" Robyn moved next to her, climbing up onto her bed.

His shoulders slumped as he remembered the room he had slept in that past night. Could he paint his room his favorite color? "Yeah, but the one about the dragon was a good one Charlotte. You remember? It was our favorite to read, did you bring it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan heard a similar sadness in his response, and she had a feeling that he was reading her mind. Following his lead, the woman swayed in time with every back-and-forth movement. She pretended the band was playing her favorite song, a quiet ballad.

Nearly lost in her thoughts of a child of her own, she felt the pull of Alec's finger lifting her chin to kiss her. She welcomed it, leaning into him as she made room for his lips to slip between hers. Her cravings were satisfied, but only for a moment.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"I can't wait to go and see up there then Robyn, specially with you. Flying? Yeah it was simply amazing, the wind felt really good, though it blew my hair everywhere." she chuckled and then looked out towards the window, then back to Robyn, "I brought that and all our other favorite ones. I hope father will take us out to get more too. I really could use something new to read." she smiled, "So what is your mother like? I only caught a glimpse of her."

Alec smiled, his hands pressing against her lower back, pulling her in a little bit closer as they swayed to the music in their heads. "I know....I know we have the two children around here now....but....never mind." he thought about seeing her opinion on having a child of their own, but wasn't sure if she would want one right now. He loved her dearly and knew they had eternity together so he could wait as long as she wanted.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn stared up at the girl, his eyes sparkling. He reached for her hair, touching the end of it, being sure not to tug on it. "You really will love it, I promise you Charlotte. Since we're going to be getting an education, we will get books to learn from-I just hope they're not all boring." The boy shifted to get more comfortable, looking around the room so he wasn't staring at her the entire time.

The small boy squirmed around excitedly, gesturing emphatically."Like, who wants to learn only letters or numbers? What about dragons and angels and fun things like that?" Her hair was soft in his hands, and he twirled it on his finger like he used to.

Absently he continued, "Momma? She's really nice, and she loves me. She gives me kisses and holds me and tucks me into bed and she didn't scold or punish me when I made a mess in the tub. I got to take a bath! Boy the water was warm and it felt wonderful to get the grime out of my toes." Robyn brought his feet up and spread his toes to show her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman looked up to Alec, her eyes concerned and confused. "What is it dear? You know you can ask or tell me anything. I am here for you." Morgan stopped swaying but still held onto him.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Silly, of course some are going to be boring, school is not all fun and games. At least thats what the grown-ups tell me." the young girl giggled and listened to him about his mother, "She sounds really nice. I think my father and your mother make a great pair for us." she stopped, a puzzled-sad look coming to her face, she wasn't sure why, but something hit her she wasn't happy with. "Wouldn't that make us brother and sister?" Charlotte looked at him, confused a bit.

~*~

Alec looked to Morgan, his body had stopped swaying as well. One of his hands slide gently along her body from her back to rest on her stomach. "I was thinking how the pitter patter of little feet might be a nice change of pace. We have Robyn and Charlotte here with us now. I was thinking, bring the family to a close with one of our own." he smiled, resting his forehead against hers.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
The little boy stopped and let go of her hair, his face crestfallen at the idea of them being siblings. But she can't be, that would be no fair! She's so pretty and smart... Then the boy hatched an idea. "Well...He isn't my father so you can't be my sister. You see? He's just Captain, and I'm his first mate. And first mates are like best friends, right? Like they aren't family."

Robyn's face twisted in confusion, thinking about the possibility of the first mate and captain being family. "Well, maybe they could be family..." Sliding off the bed, Robyn jumped and raced out of the room-he wanted to ask his mom to explain to them whether they were brother and sister or not.

Stopping at the last step, he looked down at his feet to make sure he didn't trip, making a soft thud. The boy looked up and froze, his mom in the middle of what seemed like a stressful conversation. At least, the look on her face look stressed to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to his words, Morgan closed her eyes with a smile. "Of our own?" she whispered, still shocked that he had a similar thought in mind. His voice was smooth and gentle, tickling her ears. The woman held his hand against her stomach as she considered the idea of it swelling with new life.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Charlotte watched him leave the room, as she stood up, following him down the stairs. She stopped right behind him, almost bumping into him as she seen that Alec and Morgan were in the midst of a conversation. Judging by their faces, it was one that wasn't for kids probably. She placed a hand on Robyn's shoulder, whispering in his ear, "Robyn, I only called him that, he wasn't going to take me on as his daughter so maybe I can just not call him dad anymore. I can call him captain."

~*~

Alec smiled to her, "It's something I had been thinking about even before Robyn and Charlotte came around, but we hadn't shown our feelings for one another either." he chuckled a bit, then noticed the children standing over by the stairs. He smiled and waved them over, after all their opinion was important as well. "Come on over, nothing to be afraid of, we don't bite." he said chuckling, though by their faces, something was amiss.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Stumbling forward as Charlotte ran into him, Robyn held out his hands to balance himself. "Yeah, I guess..." he mumbled. The boy ran over to his mother when Alec waved them over and tugged on her dress. "Momma, what's going on? Are you leaving? Do I have to go? I don't want Charlotte to be my sister! We're great friends, you know? She adventures with me, and she plays puzzle games with me, and she punches me in the arm, though momma that actually really hurts because she's strong,"

He took a breathe before proceeding. "And if she's my sister, then I gotta hate her because that's what brothers and sisters do. Isn't that right momma? Can't she just stay as my friend? I don't want her to be my sister!" The boy was out of breathe and tears were forming in his eyes; then the first sentence of Alec's response to his mother hit him. "Wait...Momma are you having a baby?"

~~~~~~

Taken aback by the flurry of questions, the woman crouched down and hushed him softly. "My dear, relax. You need to take a few deep breathes." She wiped his face gently, fixing his shirt while kissing his cheek. "I am not leaving, and you are not either. Whether Charlotte wants to call Captain 'dad' or 'father' is up to her, and that will decide whether you are guys are friends or siblings, right?"

Morgan smiled encouragingly, to calm him and make him think about her words. "Brothers and sisters don't have to hate each other, though I know some that do. And well...Alec and I haven't quite decided yet whether that is something we both want and can handle." She looked up to Alec for his support, her eyebrows knit together in a look of confusion.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Charlotte listened to them speak,thinking about what Morgan had said, "So if I were to call you father, then it would mean me and Robyn were brother and sister?" She looked to Alec, a bit sad and confused all at the same time. She liked Robyn, but she didn't want him as a brother, even at the orphanage.

~*~

"Both of you calm down. I'm not Robyn's father, me and Morgan would need to wed for that to happen. As it stands now, you two are not brother and sister, you will both live here with us though." he smiled, kneeling down next to Morgan and looking to Robyn, "Don't worry first mate I know how you feel I won't let things end up going strange on us." he chuckled and ruffled the boys hair. "Me and Morgan were discussing the possibility of having a child though, you two will be around as well, so nothing will change there, you won't be left out of anything. Think of it as foster care, or live in room mates between you two. Though honestly, you guys are kids and should worry more about having fun right now."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn's jaw dropped when he heard the word 'child'. "Momma...Is it in there already?" He pulled on his mom's arms as if to ask her to pick him up. She obliged and stood up, holding him at her hip. Giving him a soft kiss, Morgan smiled and shook her head. "No, my dear. I am not pregnant." A thought came to mind, but she just shook her head and laughed softly.

"Charlotte, you don't have to worry either. We both will take care of you, though Captain here is right. You two should get to playing and having fun-at least until we can find someone who can give you an education. Everything will be alright, you understand?" The woman's tone was as reassuring as she could be at the time, though she knew the children's minds must be racing at this point.

"I think it's time you two should go to bed." Not giving them the chance to argue, Morgan began to walk upstairs and brought Robyn to his room. She set him down gently in the bed, tucked him in and kissed him goodnight. "First mate has to get plenty of rest for the following day's adventure, huh?" The little boy nodded, content his questions were answered.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Charlotte nodded to them both, "I understand, so calling him father can still be acceptable if I want then." she smiled, ran over and hugged Alec, who was still kneeling down. Then she ran up stairs to her room and went in, closing the door and heading to sleep.

~*~

Alec returned the hug as he watched the three go upstairs. Standing up, he ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled, heading up to his room, "I'm in the room." he spoke to Morgan's mind, still trying to contain all the thoughts of his own. He stripped down to nothing more than a pair of shorts and sat on the edge of the bed, his head looking to the floor as he thought about things, he left the bar to the barmaids to take care of for the night.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Whispering a goodnight, Morgan shut off the light and closed the door gently. Walking down the moonlit hallway, she began to get really nervous. Was this something she wanted? Was she ready for it? Were they ready for taking care of that many people at once? What about her father? Would she still send Robyn and Charlotte to him for learning?

With many thoughts racing around her mind, Morgan opened the door timidly. "Hey. Quite a day, huh?" The woman sat down on the bed and took off her shoes, scratching between her horns. There was a certain tension in the room that she felt, though whether it affected him, she wasn't sure.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec looked up to her, slightly smiling, his mind itself, was still thinking heavily on the days turn of events. They now had two children to take care of, and the thought of one of his own, however lovely, was something he wanted to think and talk to her about. "That is has been my love." a small chuckle escaped his lips. Alec could feel how tense she was, knowing she was probably thinking on the same things he was. Arranging himself to sit behind her, his legs on each side, Alec began to rub the back of her neck, applying pressure to the more tense spots as his thumbs made circular motions. "About earlier, about having a child together..." he cut off, not sure how he should word it, so instead he just blurted it out. "I don't want you to feel pressured into it. I know we both just took on Robyn and Charlotte, but for us to have our own. Would it be to much?"

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan let her head fall forward as he massaged her neck, feeling the knotted muscles work themselves out as his hands worked at it. She let him have his time to speak, knowing his hesitation meant he wasn't completely sure how to address it with her. Leaning back into him slightly, she smiled briefly.

"Too much? Surely not. We would become busy, but I would be carrying the child for a number of months-just like everyone else. Our newborn would come much later-at which point if we have not devised a system that would work for us...It might be too overwhelming." She smiled more fully, her eyes closed. Though, I shouldn't be on my feet quite so much once I start to show...

Beloved Sex Symbol

"We built this city, built this city on rock and roll"

Kita came into the bar with a pep to her step, singing some hit from a time ago. Hair slightly wild and crazy from flipping it back constantly. Smile wide on her pretty face as she spun upon her heels. Laughing lightly as she came to a stop at the bar. Eyes bright with mirth as she took a good look around.

"Can i get, can i get a whiskey please"

She echoed the words to the beat of the music, thankfully her voice wasn't off key, it was pleasant to the ears.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec smiled, "True, by the time the baby would be here, we could have plenty of things settled and ready. We need to find a teacher though for the kids. I have a feeling that we'll need one more advanced though. Robyn and Charlotte are both a lot smarter than most of the kids I seen at the orphanage." he spoke as she leaned back into him, his hands shifted from working on her shoulders, to sliding around her waist, his lips gently touching the back of her neck. "Do you have any ideas?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff