Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=(( I suppose I should pop back in here and get the creative juices running again. It's time to start writing my next book. NEXT book, you ask!? Well, yes... I just published my book to Amazon (eBook)! GO BUY IT! ...for real, though. Make me rich.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OAP0ZMO ))=-
((You guys miss me? ^^ I've been busy with taxes n' stuff. Who's here as of lately? We need to get this RP back on the road, then possibly push it up 10 years later for a fresh look. smile ))

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Of course!! I'm overseas for the next two weeks and then I'll free up again. We'll have to talk about just how to move it up because little Mimi has an interesting story though it'll be a lot less fun to play without Puck. Do we know if Kellet is still with us?))

Friendly Trader

9,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((I'm still here. I can always come back to the hotel if Kellet is gone. I'm being taught by her character.))

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((I'm here... Kinda... We need to do wedding then we can jump if I am right... Work is getting me a lot right now. but I will post Kellet at present.))

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯the child had it, the desire to learn and control her power. But it would take time. And if she pushed to much to quickly then there could be damage. Slowly the air around her stilled and she moved to stand on her feet. Smiling to the young neko she gave a nod of her head. "That would be enough for today. Each morning try to practice a little at a time. Get a full grasp. And once a week we will return to work with the bow. We will meet here so that we can use to protection of the shield. The last thing we need is to burn the forest down." Her eyes mirrored her smile as she turned and began to move back towards the hotel. There were other things that needed her attention. A few of which dealt with her son. .

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Friendly Trader

9,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
The fire practice took a lot out of her. She was tired, ready to go back to the hotel. She crept along another path to the hotel. (She saw it after reaching a familiar clearing.) The path was a little rougher, but she could handle it. She went to the hotel, crept into the room, and fell asleep.

MOOD: Exhausted
WITH: none

-=(( I'm also still here, kinda. I've been working a new job, adjusting to the ol' 7am-4pm thing, which means getting to bed early. But I check in nearly every other day or so, just to see if things have changed. I've also been writing my books, so, that's been sucking all of my creativity from me.

I agree that we CAN jump... but I think 10 years is a bit much. Maybe 5? And yes, it would have to be after the wedding, because I was going to introduce a new character at the wedding to play with Kellet. Haha. I promise, if it picks back up, I will be on more often. It seems life has gotten in the way for everyone lately. ))=-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff