Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
So. My grandma died. I'm just starting school. And I'm instantly overwhelmed. I hope things are better for you guys. <3 ))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
KoruKinshi
IchigoHooseki
I miss you guys...))

((I miss you all too. And it makes me happy to see you again, my dear Ichigo. ^^ It's late tonight, but I'll post tomorrow and catch up. How's that sound? smile ))

(Omg! You're alive!! Lol PM me, we have some things to catch up on. smile )
IchigoHooseki
I miss you guys...))

((I miss you all too. And it makes me happy to see you again, my dear Ichigo. ^^ It's late tonight, but I'll post tomorrow and catch up. How's that sound? smile ))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I miss you guys...))

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Being of an encouraged mind, she, in her skull-and-crossbones shirt, leather pants and studded belt, decided to go out to the lobby, then out onto the steps of the hotel. She sat down to her right, the left of the steps. She sighed, and, waiting for someone to come say hello, decided to make shapes out of fire. She could still do that well, and hopefully it would advance her use of fire as a good weapon. Cambria's first shape was a circle. That was easy. She then decided to make a square. A little harder, but given the harmless shapes, would pop them like bubbles immediately after she formed them. A balloon, maybe a pink fire elephant? Wow, that was hard. But she continued to make shapes, waiting for someone to come and say hello. Friends would not be far away, she hoped.

MOOD: Waking
WITH: none

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

The neko moved on from the kitchen and headed for her room, taking her stack of magazines with her. upon arrival she set them on the nightstand and laid back on the bed.

Soon. Soon everything would be done. She looked at her ring then, catching the gem in the light. It was such a hard time when he proposed. Everything was imploding around them but he made her feel grounded.

She cherished the feeling and always would.

It would be a beautiful day. No matter what. Of that she had no doubt.

Dapper Gekko

Korune amused himself for a short while as he watched Bella fly around for a while. His perch from the roof seemed like a favorite in the last few weeks with Spring having rolled into the area finally. Using the forced perspective he pretended to pinch Bella between his fingers a few times before finally getting up and stepping off the roof, making a straight drop down that he seemed to simply ignore as he dusts himself off.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(Aaaaahhhhhhh, nostalgia. ^^ I'm going back to the last reboot when the whole crazy Krill, Kellet, Glass, amazingness happened. Korune and Rika got engaged, Ella and Kiro admitted how they felt about one another... Sophie and Bristol. Sophie's sister. Craziness but I go back and read it every once in a while like an old favorite. whee )

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She stood and stretched, her eyes on the skyline.

"I can take care of myself, evidently." Her hands planted themselves on her hips and her mind continued to wander over the possibilities.

"I guess that I know who was now. But..." She hesitated trying to find the words. Sophie was never good at opening up. It just wasn't what she did. But it was Bristol. So she told him.

"I have no idea who I am now. There are ghosts from my past who have, hopefully, all been dealt with but now that I know about those, it just..." She looked at him finally, a bit of that loss lingering in her eyes.

"I don't feel like me anymore."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Kiro's response warmed her and calmed her fear. But as he mused she still wondered. What would it mean? Not that she wasn't capable. She knew she was, he knew she was, but all she ever wanted was just for the two of them to be together. Top side it was so easy to push all this aside because it was Koru who had been ruler. Now things were shifting. She could adapt. For him she would do anything.

She'd shown him that too.

When he rolled towards the window, she leaned over to look with him, her eyes widening. She'd never left the building when he brought her down here.

"Wow. Yeah, it does. I've never seen anything like that." She pointed towards the celestial body that was moving. "Is that a planet?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

As Iara continued her hunt, Bella's nose caught a particular scent on the wind. A kindred spirit. She moved from her forest hiding place out into the open field behind the hotel. Her large eyes looked towards the sky.

'I feel you. You awaken my wings.' She mused before her own wings took her off into the air to float about and stretch. She was attentive all the while, looking for the other like her. Not unfamiliar for they had met on a few occasions before but it was always nice to visit.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rika continued to pace as she flipped through the magazines. Finally frustration took over and she tossed it on the couch. She moved for the dining room to look over the table there. Perhaps that would help.

At the very least this would be the first time a long time that everyone would be together. That made her smile. They were a family here. So much history in these walls. Afternoons spent eating together and mornings crossing paths.

She imagined that was what Tessa felt like being here. Constantly nostalgic.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

Hideki slipped into the door and headed for his food bowl. He had done his duty and went about giving the pair a moment.

The door didn't make a sound but Mimi stirred the second Puck's eyes landed on her. She opened her own and rubbed them with the back of her hands.

"Puck?" Her voice was a bit strained but she smiled softly. "You're still here." Her heart warmed at the thought and she clung to that as she sat up on her giant teal bean bag.

═════════════════════════════

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
LemonStarShine
((I'm okay. Just working at this new job and stuff. I think it is your go Ichi ^.^))

(You would be correct! If only it wasn't such a pain in the arse to post from my phone... I'm sweatdrop working, writing, painting, about to go back to school and doing direct sales on the side. This is apparently what figuring out your life looks like in your late twenties? I guess. Heh...)

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((I'm okay. Just working at this new job and stuff. I think it is your go Ichi ^.^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff