Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She smiled.* That's good. I'm glad you like it. *She nodded to them all and walked back into the kitchen to start to make food for some of the girls in the bording house.*
KelletRavenclaw
*She smiled.* That's good. I'm glad you like it. *She nodded to them all and walked back into the kitchen to start to make food for some of the girls in the bording house.*
"I need thier blood also. I can mix thier owners blood later, or you can do it if you want. Nothing complicated about it."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
"I need thier blood also. I can mix thier owners blood later, or you can do it if you want. Nothing complicated about it."

*She smiled as she quickly chooped a peice of meat.* I would rather you get it Korune. *She giggled.* I don't think I could take blood from someone.
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*She smiled as she quickly chooped a peice of meat.* I would rather you get it Korune. *She giggled.* I don't think I could take blood from someone.
"And yet your dealing with raw meat."
*She looked down and begain to laugh while her hand never stopped slicing the meat.* You are right. But this is dead already. If you reallu need me to I'll get the blood from the girls.
((Got to do laundry. I'll be back later hopefully.))
KelletRavenclaw
*She looked down and begain to laugh while her hand never stopped slicing the meat.* You are right. But this is dead already. If you reallu need me to I'll get the blood from the girls.
"It would be easier then me going around asking for them to."
(( I apologize for my busyness. ))

Koru looked at Korune. "This thing needs to be tied into me as well so I can override it. I don't need it to be killing random guests."
KoruKinshi
(( I apologize for my busyness. ))

Koru looked at Korune. "This thing needs to be tied into me as well so I can override it. I don't need it to be killing random guests."
"Runes are submissive to whatever is part of it, in other words, its already done. Just need to know how, and I can teach that easily."
*Tallon slowly walks towards the door with his left eye closed still being bothered by his robotic eye as he looks around at where he built his jet his robotic tail swaying behind him slowly* how could i crash the jet
Very well then. If you say so.
KoruKinshi
Very well then. If you say so.
walks over and says quietly so that only he can hear that he just has to will it
(( Busy now. BBL. ))
*Tessa walked out of the kitchen pushing a cart of trays full of meat and fruit. She smiled at Tallon.* Are you leaving, Tallon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff