Welcome to Gaia! ::

KoruKinshi
Koru raises his eyebrow at Korune. "I'm not sure you'll be able to do that with my blood."

"It's certainly not normal, you know. I'm not sure how it will mix in terms of magic. I don't even think it *will* mix."
"Runes are alot older then any magic then you know of, it will accept anything besides, its just so that it will detect it and let you through."
*Tessa sucked on her finger a bit to stop the bleeding. She then reached over and got some drink to wash the taest out. She smiled at Koru again then look back to the floor.*
Koru shrugged. "All right. It's not magic y'know...it has divine properties..."

He put his finger out. "You best know what you're doing."
KoruKinshi
Koru shrugged. "All right. It's not magic y'know...it has divine properties..."

He put his finger out. "You best know what you're doing."
he does the same to Koru before walking over to one rune and dropping his blood on it and then going to the next pouring Tessa's blood on it and bloth glow a bright blue a line going between them "There are thirty more open runes."
*Tessa looked at her finger.* Does that mean you need more blood?
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa looked at her finger.* Does that mean you need more blood?
"No, that means it can recognize thirty more people."
*Tessa sighed and giggled.* OH that's good. I was scared there for a moment.
KelletRavenclaw
laughs slightly "Sorry to worry you then."
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*She smiled and took another sip. Then her eyes got big and she looked at Korune.* Oh I'm sorry, Korune. I didn't ask you if you would like anything to drink or eat...
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*She smiled and took another sip. Then her eyes got big and she looked at Korune.* Oh I'm sorry, Korune. I didn't ask you if you would like anything to drink or eat...
"Something to drink, to replace the blood I used."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*She placed her drink down and smiled at him.* Alright, Korune. What would you like? Jucie, wine, water, rum?
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*She placed her drink down and smiled at him.* Alright, Korune. What would you like? Jucie, wine, water, rum?
"Whatever you think best."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*Tessa walked to the kitchen and looked around.* Hmmm what to get. *SHe finally made a nice fruit drink, with a bit of rum in it. She brought it to him and smiled.* Here you go, Korune. I hope you like it.
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw

*Tessa walked to the kitchen and looked around.* Hmmm what to get. *SHe finally made a nice fruit drink, with a bit of rum in it. She brought it to him and smiled.* Here you go, Korune. I hope you like it.
he takes the drink and quickly drinks it "Very good."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces