Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯Her eye peeked open as she felt the air around the girl change. A smirk twitched at her lips as she let her eye close once more. "The flame is part of you. All of you. Do not fight it. Embrace it and let it become one with out. Not consume you. You hold the power." She had to admit that the girl was quite powerful. But solid elements such as the girls fire and Kellet's own wind were hard to tame. Always ready to over power and destroy. Kellet let her mind shift inwards as she felt the wind build within her. Felt the very air within every drop of blood inside her body. Focusing she followed the trail as it mapped her body. Clearing her mind of all thought as she did so. Letting her body relax completely. .

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰
Kiro blushed lightly, looking down for a second, then back at Ella, taking her hands gently.

"Well, to be exact, the process is...a bit long-winded and political, but I mean...well, if or when things have finally settled with everything, both here and back home...would you...want to settle down and marry...?"

It's not exactly the way you'd normally ask, but then again Kiro wasn't the normal type of person. Hell, none of his family was. He didn't ask directly because he knew he couldn't just propose to her right then and there. There was a way to do things when you're a king, and deep in his heart, he knew he would be met with severe resistance from the other royal families, and even within his own house. Ella was an outsider, not even a demon. It would shut off many alliance possibilities. But he was willing to take those risks, once everything else finally was at ease. Ella could see he was genuine, and he would ask her right then and there, but it wasn't the right time. Not yet.

Bristol snickered as the bolts darted them left and right.

"Crazy? I'm only as crazy as my last trick. 'Sides, I'd say yer crazy for not wanting to take a chance...'specially when it's so fun!!! Who else can say they ride the lightning without the chair?!"

He howled out again in delight, the bolts carving their way in the skies with Bristol on top, still carrying Sophie. It then hurled down towards a skyscraper, looking like it was going to crash the two into the side. Instead, Bristol leaped off, Sophie in tow, landing on one of the service scaffoldings. He then carefully placed Sophie on the hard ground of the top floor, following suit.

"There, now that wadn't so bad, was it?" he asks playfully. It's at this point that he stops for a moment, looking behind his shoulder, then out at the skyline and a little bit upwards. Something seemed to draw his attention or bother him. He couldn't quite tell what it was. It felt like they were being watched, but he couldn't see or recognize anything. His eyes slowly scanned the area, a puzzled look on his face as he did so. The feeling was new to him. It almost felt like a new sense. It was different, but familiar.

Koru looked out. It looked like the sun had set.

"Evening, I take it," he said, chuckling. "I'm not sure if you'd use words to get a day off."

He nuzzled one of Tessa's ears gently, kissing near it. "I slept wonderfully...and I think this hot spring helped a bit, too. Well...with...you know...'everything' else."
((Oh lordy, Comic Con is coming...))

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Being a fire being, Cambria's thoughts melded around the fire. How did it feel? How did it taste? Taste?! Perhaps the fire was going strong...but she could not allow it to consume her. She was getting close to it now, in her mind. There were so many things she was curious about. Could she shape the fire? It was a part of her now. She could not feel the fire inside of her, in every part of her body. Somehow, it stayed a friend.

MOOD: Intrigued
WITH: Kellet

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

εїз She smiled as a soft purr eched from her chest. Tilting her head she welcomed the nuzzle. "Well if not words, I might have to relay on actins I have already dimonstrated today." Giggling she let her eyes drift open to look out at the sky around them. It was well into the evening by now. "I must say that I slept far better than I have in a long time. Even better then when I first awoke. But I guess it is time to get back to the real world. There must be many things needed to get done. the hotel will not run itself." She smiled as she pushed her body away from her resting spot and rose to her feet. Looking around she stretched once more, letting her arms raise above her head to work the kinks out of her back. εїз
((Back from Comic-Con. It was a hell of a lot of fun, and a hell of a mad house. :p))

Koru smiled lightly as he watched Tessa get up and stretch. He enjoyed watching her, naturally. The heat from the natural spring had kept him well and he stood up without any real effort. He stretched lightly, gently holding his wife's shoulders, kissing them gently.

"I'll go check on the girls and see what they're up to. Does that sound good to you?"

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

εїз her purred echoed in her chest as her ehad dropped back in bliss for his actions. Every touch seemed to set her aflame as she marveled at it's effect. Her head nodded as she turned it to look over her shoulder at him. "That sounds wonderful. Make sure that they are staying out of trouble. And I am sure there is some task or another that needs to be seen to in the hotel." Her lips found his brow, giving him a small kiss before moving out of the hotsprings. It would be quite a sight if soemone were to stubble upon them now, ever if they were not doing anything a married couple might. εїз

Dapper Gekko

((Yay back and lie is calm! And only 3 weeks until school starts back up! *falls flat on face*
((Hey, what happened to Ichigo? o.o))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(I've been spying from the app because all the ads kept trying to give me viruses on the main site. I think. So I got a fancy new ad blocker and hopefully that'll be the end of that. ^^)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella's smile was bright as his shyness about it emerged. There was a twinge of uncertainty that filtered through though, right at the end. It was one thing in her mind to settle down, just the two of them, quiet, with family. It was another to have a whole "kingdom" under your belt. Especially one full of demons. That part she wasn't so sure she could do.

Her tail wrapped itself around her waist as her hands, still in his, tightened slightly.

"I would love to, Kiro. Of course, with you and me. But.." She looked around, that doubt manifesting into her biting her lip. She was silent for another moment before her gaze came to focus on his, a small sheepish smile on her lips.

"...what about all this?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Jabiluss
((Yay back and lie is calm! And only 3 weeks until school starts back up! *falls flat on face*

(*pats your back* It'll be okay.)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Thor." was her automatic answer to his question. She laughed lightly then, sitting on the scaffolding. There was a tension in her as she did so. Heights weren't her favorite thing in the world but after everything else that had just happened, they didn't seem so bad anymore.

She crossed her arms over one of the lower bars and rested her chin on them. Blue eyes took in the view.

When the silence lasted a bit too long, she looked up at Bristol and noted his tension.

"We've had enough s**t hit the fan this week, please don't tell me I just summoned the god of thunder or something ridiculous?" She was only half joking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki
Kiro tilted his head, looking at Ella curiously for a second, not putting it together just immediately.

"All what?"

It took him a second, then it clicked. He looked down for a moment, then back at her, shrugging lightly.

"Well, I uhh...I haven't quite figured that one out yet," he said, an embarrased smile on his face. "I mean, one step at a time, right? Besides, it's not like anyone down here's gonna give you flak...or at least I don't think so....w...well...have they?"

Bristol raised an eyebrow and looked over at Sophie, wryly smiling and shaking his head.

"Naaah, nothin' like that," he said. "Nah, it's just...for a sec, it felt like someone was watchin' me...but from really far away. It's weird. I mean...I've felt *that* before, but not like it was just now. Like they're real, real far away, but I can still feel 'em even though I shouldn't."

He turned fully towards Sophie. "This idn't makin' any sense, is it?"

Koru let Tessa leave, after which shortly thereafter he got out. He dried off rather naturally and reclothed himself, quickly making his way back up to the hotel. He looked up at the roof, quirking an eyebrow, as he heard the sounds of what really sounded like training. Curious place to do that.

He walked through the hotel and started to make his way up to the roof.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((Sorry that I have been down and out. I've been really really booged down with my job.... I'm five days a week from 1:30 to 10:30..... No time it really seems... I'll try to post soon))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff