Welcome to Gaia! ::

count_zantara
She was in the hands of a man who know what to do with them. The thought tickled her, making her full lips twitch into a lop-sided grin. A forked tongue snaked out to taste the air, before slithering back into her mouth. It was clear where her line of thinking was taking her.

"In your hands? It has been awhile since I've been handled by capable hands. This is reassuring."

She nodded, twirling her pure white hair around her fingers, pulled over one bare shoulder. She was in tune with her surroundings, the temperature making minimal impact on her with regard to what she would wear. She liked to stick to what was most comfortable, that being a pair of shells that covered her breasts, and womanhood, a string of pearls holding her bottom most shell in place by looping over her hips, and down the back of her full bottom.

She was, and would always be a curvy woman, hour glass shaped. She leaned to one side, a hand resting on her hip.

"Yessss. I hunger." she said softly, with amusement.

He could make of that whatever he wished.

Familiar Lunatic

Flightless Butterfly

"Ah yes... the classic Tanith sense of humor. I had almost forgotten."

He said with a soft chuckle as he shook his head in amusement. Scratching his left eyebrow for a moment before offering her the crook of his left arm so that they could head into the building.

"We Zantara's do adore you Tanith... we wouldn't have found you within the Dreaming if we didn't I suppose. But please.... I'm sort of taken currently. At least me as an Aspect. You know how the Primera is... we do what we want, but no one can tie us down. At least not unless those strings of pearls are a lot stronger than they appear."

Sighing slightly as he looked up in the sky mouthing "Why me?" to the Primera, Zantara waited for her to take his offered hand before he stubbed out his cigarette and began to walk her inside, him very very aware about how little she was wearing.

Damn it, he always got the awkward jobs didn't he?

And she had to make the comment about hunger.

"I almost don't even want to ask, but what'd you like, my dear?"

he said as he lead her through the building towards the bar area.
count_zantara
She slid her hand around the crook of his arm, following him into the building. Her gently swirling silver speckled eyes watched his expression, gauging the impact that she was having on him.

She liked to make an impression.

She hooked a thumb into the string of pearls over her hip. She demonstrated the strength of the pearls that held her shell in place.

"They are as strong as they need to be. You can test them if you like."

We. Plural. There was more than one of the Count in existence, this one was taken. Did that mean that he was tempted? The thought was a pleasant one, leading her spines along her back to flex, before folding back over one another along her spine.

She was inordinately please with herself.

"If you have to ask about what I hunger for, then maybe you shouldn't?" she suggested, mildly amused that he had avoided what she really wanted in their conversation.

"Fear would be nice to dabble in, if you have that handy. I could always feel fear the most."

Familiar Lunatic

((Sorry Tanith, must run for the night. I'll have a reply up tomorrow around noonish.))
=||~:~||= Topaz =||~:~||=
User Image
User Image

Laughing... really? This Godly voice which lingered in his ear was laughing? As if there weren't an infinite number of things needing a God-like being, this entity would rather taunt him with laughing. Topaz was slightly annoyed as this hysteria was successfully distracting him from his mission. In fact, he was so distracted, he had barely noticed Tilsk strolling up on him like a lost puppy. He sighed a sigh of absolute irritation. He didn't predict he'd have to babysit so early. Had it not been for the voice keeping his thoughts busy, he would have been long gone before the girl could even become aware he existed. Oh well... she was part of the plan... eventually, so, why not keep her around. Perhaps she had some of the answers he was still searching for.

"Girl," he stopped his pace, "What of your mother?" He was asking about Nightmare... or... Bella... or Akumu. They were all the same, really... sort of. Topaz already knew what was supposed to happen... but things didn't ALWAYS go as planned. Then again, there was nothing that could go wrong... wrong for him anyway. From Tilsk's perspective... things were probably all haywire... but again... it was expected. He just wanted confirmation.

"Quickly, answer my questions. What of your mother? And what of your spirit... do you feel him?" He was referring to the man in the waking world. Topaz sensed a portal open... no... no portal. Portals weren't real here... it was a rift. Perfect. His eyes didn't look in the direction of the rift, though he greatly wanted to. Instead, he waited for his daughter's answers. Everything had to fit in just right, or everything would be wasted... Nightmare, all of her parts, would be gone forever. This wasn't necessarily bad, as Topaz knew there was a good chance of that, but Tilsk would be reversed, leading to her unbirth and eventual non-existence, and she was the biggest pawn of all.

Time was an actual factor this time. And as he stood waiting for his daughter's answers, he was also realizing that the process had probably already begun. Normal at first, but as the system reversed, she would lose everything, starting with her mind. This would be a problem.

User Image

=||~:~||= What a Beautiful Soul. =||~:~||=
Hikaru flattened her ears as Iara asked her what was going on outside.

"I don't know..." she said. "But I don't like how it feels..."

Andrea responded to Iara's question a little more fully. "One of the ladies who stayed here became evil..."

Koru looked towards the kitchen, looking at Tessa as he held her on his lap. "Do you need my help with anything inside?"

Kiro shook his head lightly at Ella's response, closing his eyes as he did so. After shaking his head, he opened his eyes, looking at Sophie, sighing lightly. He was going to have to tell her at some point.

"This...was a uh....a gesture of 'thanks' from Bristol after everything had unfolded the way it needed to...I don't think he was happy with how things played out at all," he said solemnly.

The hooded figure scoffed a moment, taking a swig from the bottle before he cursed it's emptiness and tossed it at the wall across from him, the bottle shattering.

"Just 'cuz someone put it in my head to do it...dodn't mean it idn't my fault. I shoulda controlled it....'re figured somethin' else out...'re somethin'...n' that's th-least o'my problemz...."

He was pretty intoxicated right now, but the way he spoke, even if it was slurred, would help identify who he was. If nothing else, the rain falling almost in tandem with his emotions would help.

Familiar Lunatic

Flightless Butterfly

Like the Tanith really had to actually try to make an impression. Those eyes, her body, the way she presented herself. It wasn't very far off the mark that Tanith knew exactly what she was dealing out and what cards she had in her hand. She knew the rules of the game and the deck with her was always stacked.... just about as much as she was on top.

Damn it, he had to think of those didn't he?

Looking down out of the corner of his eye as she hooked her thumb within the pearls on her hip and lifted it out slightly, he could...almost...see... damn.

His eyes turning away quickly as she offered to let him test them, Zantara just had to shake his head. It wasn't that often that one of his...companions from times long ago showed up, but inevitably they figured out his buttons. Not that that was something to really brag about. The Count at his core was a very simple man who had simple pleasures...for a snake.

Which wasn't saying much as snake-kin were some of the most complicated and confusing races that ever were created.

The social structures, the hatred between certain species that went back millennia but could be forgotten in the blink of an eye if someone dared mistreat or speak ill of one anothers kind or one in particular. They could go to war in a heartbeat over a misspoken word, or completely ignore an assassins blade as just business as usual. They were kind, yet cruel. Polite, yet unexcusably rude. There were a million and a half rules of state that they would follow to the letter even unto death.... that could just as easily be tossed out the window at the slightest provocation.

The Naga's, the Orochi's, the Yuan-Ti's, the Coatl's, even the Mariliths to some extent. The Lamia's even.... all the various species of snake-kin all distantly or closely related and all of them hating the others entirely, not even to mention Tanith and her kin.

He wouldn't even go into that.

But even in the middle of the Snake Wars, they were civil to each other. There was no such thing as a code of honor, of course, but they were CIVIL... and that was more than the humans could say, wasn't it? Even in the middle of what some would call a “holy war”, civility never was thrown away. Why? Because... they had their Pride. It was the snake-kin's greatest gift. A serpent be it of any race always had it's Pride to fall back upon. And it was their greatest curse. Because it was abused by other species so often.

They were to a fault, completely and utterly mad as any normal society would consider as such.

Which is why Snake-kin didn't have much to do with “normal” society. They survived at the fringes, the men behind the curtains of power. Not because they had to, but because it was just more amusing to be as such.

But Zantara's and the Primera in general were a bit....closer to sanity, you might say. They had spent a good couple of thousand years as the only Orochi surviving, living among the humanoid races, taking in their mannerisms and way of thinking.

He still hadn't figured out this “Love” thing they kept going on about in so many different ways, but he had a breakthrough on that front not too long ago. Perhaps he was growing as an individual. More than likely, the Primera was going to have to remove that Aspect before it corrupted the lot of them.

Love...bah. A meaningless word that even the humans didn't understand.

“I may, perhaps, be tempted to do just that, Lady Tanith. Like all of my...kin, we have always enjoyed the pleasures you offer.”

He said hesitantly not really wanting to admit to such things. But Tanith was what she was and as a kin, deserved such truths even if he'd rather not speak of them.

A Serpent shall not tell Falsehoods to other Serpents.

It was one of the Counts cardinal rules.

At least this version of the Primera's. Perhaps after what happened last time with another snake-kin, it would be a good bit of advice to remember.

“You always were one for the exotics. You find yourself in a former slavers den run by said former slaves who rose up against their masters because of fear and rage in a bloody revolt....and you ask for Liquid Fear. I know we serpents aren't known for our....tact as you will, but even that is somewhat in bad taste. Or at least it would be if any of them heard. We're going to have to go up to my room... I think I have a bottle or two in my duffel bag.”

Chuckling softly as they headed for the one place that he really didn't want Tanith to find herself in, the Count sighed and lead her towards the stairs, taking her hand off of his forearm and bowing slightly allowing her to go up the stairs first, his hand brushing against her hip as she passed.

“Third room on the left.”

He said as he watched her head up the stairs, his eyes watching the sway of her hips. Damn it, he could almost hear the music in the air that she danced to.

What sort of thing did the Primera get him into?

And here he was, basically an expecting father who didn't even have the pleasure of making love to the mother. He just handed over a piece of his soul to some...Dreaming Royal woman who he knew not because the great and powerful Primera wanted to see just what happened and use Nightmare to jump into the Dreaming.

Sometimes he really wondered why he got out of bed in the morning.

First a vanishing bit of royalty that he was hopefully NOT going to have to explain to anyone else and now this... Tanith... back in the world of the awakened.

Yeah, like that wasn't going to cause trouble for someone.

And that someone was more than likely going to be him.

Friendly Trader

9,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Seizing the moment Kellet took with the bride, Cambria looked around the room. Seeing the little bunny girl and the young man, she decided to engage in some conversation with them.
"So, um...Mimi is it? How long have you lived here?"

MOOD: eager to speak
WITH: Kellet, Mimi, Puck

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

The girl giggled before clapping her hands together happily. She beamed at Puck before scampering over to plop down in his lap and wrapping her hands around his neck.

"I'm so glad you're here." She said sincerely. It was then that she heard the knock and turned towards the door. It was Rika. She smiled and kept tight to Puck, but waved.

"Hello, Mama Rika. Do you like my dress?"

She would hear her reply before turning her attention to Cambria.

"I've been here forever." The girl said seriously. Most would take it as an expression but some, like Puck, might read more into it. Still, Mimi was a hard girl to read. Her head was untouchable. Not even Rika or Ella could read her. Not that they had tried. It just seemed to anyone who did like empty space. The mind of a child, with nothing pressing on it.

═════════════════════════════

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

As Kellet opened the door, the bride to be looked troubled, but her expression changed at the sound of Mimi's voice. She gave a mother's look to the girl on Puck's lap before smiling about the dress.

"It's lovely, sweetheart." Her gaze shifted to Kellet. "You did a lovely job as always." The neko said with a partially sincere smile. This time, it seemed, she hadn't knocked on the door for wedding plans.

Friendly Trader

9,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Cambria had heard Mimi's name before from somewhere - she was not reading minds. As a matter of fact, Cambria had strengthened her fire and metal blocks concerning her head. She enjoyed the vacation from the thoughts that came into her head. It was good. She could now walk among groups of people. Before, it was like a flood of people speaking at the same time. Now, it was like anybody else.

Noting Mimi's response, "I've been here forever," Cambria would store that information quick. Knowing what crazy things Cambria had gone through, she was bound to go through some more. Especially when Altrus came back. Wait-Altrus was returning? How did she know? Why was she thinking about Altrus? She crashed his spaceship! Did he escape and survive somehow? How did she know?

MOOD: talking, happy
WITH: Kellet, Mimi, Puck

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

She lifted a brow. That was interesting, no wonder Bella was fussy. She wanted to check on her counterpart, but wouldn't leave the girls' sides. After a moment of silent contemplation, she moved her hands from their crossed position to a more casual one, planted on her hips.

"Don't worry, girls. You are safe within these walls. Just try to push it from your minds." She gave them a smile then.

"You pups are far too young to worry so much. You should be more worried about what flavor of ice cream you'll be eating soon."

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sophie blinked when the flower was handed to her. Bristol was nowhere to be found... so then where? She tilted her head, gazing at the flower when she heard Kiro's response.

She nodded then, unsure of what to say. Instead she scooted over to the side of the bed.

"This suit is killing me, I want my own clothes." She said evenly, her focus on the flower for only a moment more before placing it on the nightstand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella cringed when Kiro spoke of the slap. It was then that Sophie expressed her want to change and she turned to Kiro.

"I'll help her, if you don't mind stepping out for a minute?" Brown orbs looked up at him. They were lighter than before, a sure sign of a better mood.

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Ϯϊʆȿӄ

User Image
User Image
As herfeet drew her near Topez, she took him in. An overload of thoughts registered in her mind as she drew even with the man. Some of them came straight from him while others were mainly from her 'mother'. A soul stealer. One who always seemed to be out for his own personal gain on most occasions. He was one that could not be trusted yet for some reason her mother did place a high amount of trust in him, more than anyone else from the waking world. Her eyes narrowed slightly at his brashness and his demand for answers. turning slightly she moved to look out a near by window that showed the dreaming sky. Her finger point up in the direction that one of the soul pieces had disappeared. "Shattered..." Turning away she took in the other question he had ask. Her other father. Letting her eyes drift shut for a few minutes she searched the tie she had with the man. It was there, pulsing with a burning light intertwined with the string that was his spirit. There was something more than just a mere waking world walker in her now. Her eyes opened and she offered her present father a small nod. All the answer it seemed he would get for now.

ξɳʇɹ ɣ ώѻɹɗ ɪ ɗɒɹ үѻʊ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces