Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((That's alright dear I have to pack up soon anyway. Sorry someone peeved you T.T Feel better))
Koru looked up at Tessa, sighing lightly, taking her hand, gently pulling her down to sit next to him.

"It's always something in my life," he said, sounding slightly tired. "What happened to that girl, I wonder...Cambria likely knows something, but it'd be nice to have a lull every so often. I wonder sometimes if my ancestors felt the same way at some point in their time."

The girl had looked up at Keno, looking a little surprised and confused. She was about to say something, but it was cut off from the commotion outside. There was a fight breaking out, but it wasn't usual.

The pimp was angrily swiping at the drunk man who was still hooded, yet he was dodging every swipe with ease, albeit drunken ease, while still holding the liquor bottle. It got to the point where the swipes were becoming stabs and still nothing was hitting. The hooded man suddenly got agitated and suddenly in one fell swipe, caught the man's knife hand, clenching it. He twisted it quickly...almost too quickly, putting the pimp in a lock that grimaced his face badly.

"Yyyerr all th'same...is it *really* that easy fer you to disregard life like that? Eh? Eh??? This'ss tha problem w/'veryone. You...don't...think much...? Do ya???"

The last words the man spoke, he made it a point to tap the pimp's head with the bottle with each word. "Tell y'what...Didn't think'd bee thish tough, eh?? Dodn't feel good to be on the other side of things, eh???"

At that point, the pimp had slipped his hand down and pulled a gun, quickly lifting it up, aiming it at the man. He pulled the trigger...what Keno would see would surprise her, though.

The man had moved his head with inhuman speed. A red gleam from his eyes flickered.

"You misshhhed...." he said. He suddenly squeezed his hand incredibly hard, the sound of bones crunching followed by a painful scream. It was followed by a headbutt and a trip, slamming his foot on the pimp's chest as he hit the ground. He had also swiped his gun in mid-fall, aiming it at him.

"So...how does that feel? Eh?? EHHH??? Remember thissh th' nexsht time you feelll *big* n' *BOLD*...up...till...th...last...shecond...."

The pimp was shaking, looking terrified as the barrel pointed in his face. The hooded man pulled the trigger, only he moved it at the last moment, firing at the ground next to him, missing but popping the pimp's ear drum from the sound. The hooded man then dropped the gun, pulling his foot away. The pimp had looked stunned, but still in pain. He slowly picked himself up and escaped with what dignity he had left...close to none.

It was at this point that the hooker pulled away from Keno, running to the hooded man. As he turned to walk away with his bottle, she stepped in front of him.

"...You...you sure you don't want that company? As...well...as a lil' thank you," she said, looking a little flushed.

The hooded man looked at her, gently lifting his free hand and placing it on her cheek for a moment. He then reached down into his pocket and pulled out a large roll of cash, putting it in her hands, closing them softly.

"Hon...y'wanna thank me...? Get outta here...take care er yerself...I got 'nough problems...n' I dun think I'd be good company..."

The girl looked down at what she was given, in shock. She quickly came up and kissed his cheek, then ran off as well. At this point, the man stumbled away with the bottle, grumbling to himself as he attempted to slip away down a dark alley.

((Ella, still waitin' on you. ^^))

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Her eyes followed the fight with grate interest. This man was no stranger to a true fight. So a little tuffle like this seemed to be nothing to him. Her brow raised at the sight of his anger. What a truely interesting individual. As the fight ended she watch the girl offer herself once more. Keno fought the urge to roll her eyes. This child was a true idiot. But then her brows shot up. He gave her more money than she bet the girl had ever seen in her life. The man was either very trusting or completely stupid. Hand a large sum of cash to a hooker and sure she could go and make a better life for herself. But in most cases, without a guiding hand, she would spend some and take the rest back to her pimp. For most the pimp was like a guarding keeping them from being completely useless and giving them a job with a little bit of safety in return. Her eyes followed the woman as she ran off before she moved her gaze back to the man as he began to stumble down the street. He would require a great deal more of watching. Pushing her way to the side of the street she began to follow as silently as she could. At one point the hem of the long white dress cough on the edge of a box. A string of curses began to stream out of her lips as she began to tear the fabric out of the wooden grip. Giving up the ripped the bottom half of the dress. It seemed the fabric did not agree with her as much as Kellet. Turning away from evil box she let her eyes search out for the man once more as she moved the way he had been walking down the street.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: A Stranger
Keno had been following the hooded man carefully. It appeared he was mumbling to himself every so often as he took swigs from his bottle.

He swayed about, obviously intoxicated, but judging from how much he had drank earlier, it was miraculous that he was even standing. He had reached the end of the alley, slumping down against one of the walls, holding his bottle, his knees propped up, acting as armrests. He kept his head low, still not discernable behind the hood.

"...screwed either way..." he muttered. "Annnd a murderer...."

A moment later, it started to rain, the unusual weather giving way. As Keno approached closer...the hooded figure spoke, his head still kept down, his position not moving.

"Whyre'you followin' me..." he said in a slurred voice. "Y'dun wanna be here... s'prolly better yer not...find someone lesss difficult..."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

The woman kept tight to the children, her right hand stroking her pendant idly. She didn't seem nervous, but it was the closest she could come to soothing Bella right now.

When the Panther padded into the kitchen, Iara lifted a brow and kept a hand on Hikaru's shoulder. Once the butterflies appeared however, she gave an impressed smirk and shook her head.

"You're quite talented, Little Kinshis." She said before moving to ruffle Andrea's hair as well. This action pause when she heard the exchange and she crossed her arms over her chest, lifting her brow. Apparently they knew more than she did.

"What is outside, girls?" Normally, she'd leave things be what they were, but Bella was outside, and this concerned her.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She nodded. So, he was safe, everyone had gotten out... That was good. Still something distracted her mildly before she thought to do anything else. She lifted a brow, her eyes on Kiro's face.

"What happened to your cheek?" Last she had checked, he hadn't been anywhere near the fight. After the question was asked, she sat up straighter. The suit was starting to bother her and she was itching to get a shower and her own clothes again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rika had headed towards the stairs but walked right past them towards the end of the hall. She was so distracted by her own thoughts that she didn't notice Scout's movements or anyone else, she simply looked out the window, her thoughts on Sophie and the wedding and her sister and even Mimi.

Had she really become so out of touch with her family?

Rika pressed a hand to her forehead for a moment, trying to focus. She turned with frustration when nothing seemed to click, she sighed and put her hand down, planting her left one on her hip. It was then that she spotted a flower on the ground outside Sophie's door.

She walked over and gingerly lifted the blossom before peering back into the room. She reached out and handed it to Ella with a small knowing smile. When Ella's lifted a brow, she nodded towards Sophie and then went back down the hall to Kellet's room.

She softly knocked on the door.

"Kellet?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella's ears lowered when Sophie asked him about the mark on his cheek. They raised again when Rika gave her the flower. Eyes a bit wide, she blushed lightly and nodded before handing off the flower to Sophie.

"I guess someone was too shy to say hi." She said with a teasing tone.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

Mimi blushed deeply at Puck's compliment, enough so that she actually averted her gaze for a second. Still, it wouldn't be long before she looked up at him with a bright smile, blush and all.

"You really think so?"

═════════════════════════════

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

All the pieces were starting to line into their place. She had assumed she might know who was under the hood but she was not about to give it away just yet. As she began to let her feet carry her towards the slumped hooded form the rain began to fall. Although the wet fabric of the white dress began to cling to her it seemed once more to be Kellet's special dress, evident in the way that none of her form underneath was reveled by the soaking fabric. As she drew near, her knees braced her as she knelt down in front of him. Yellow orbs trained on the hood as she gave a small chuckle. "There is no where I really should be. Not here at least." Her comment could be taken in the fact of the city or the fact she did not have a place to be topside. Shifting so that she fully sat on her feet she let her eyes move back towards the exit of the ally. "And darling you may be many things, but a murder is not one of them. I can see your heart, almost taste the purity there. Sure their are a dark parts but the light over powers so much that it shouldn't even be worth mentioning." Now her eyes moved to her hands before finding him once more. "Just as a few good deeds on my behalf does not make me a saint. I'm far more the murder than you could ever be. And I like to think that I'm alright..." She gave a small forced smile as she looked back down to her hands. There was noway that she could let one act define who she was, not anymore. Her life had been full of so many twist and turns that if one event defined everything that she was then she would never had changed sides, never meet everyone at the hotel. She would never have fallen in love.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: A Stranger

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A nod was given as he moved forward to give her a deep bow. As he rose he held out a hand towards her. "Of course my dear. Beauty is a word that falls shallow in comparison to you." Another smile rose to his lips. Although the words could be taken in a teasing manner it was true in a since. He had not seen something that felt so much at home as he did this moment. Moving once more he sat on the ground beside her so that he could get a full view of her. The knock at the door drew his attention but with a quick sniff he knew that it was no threat. His gaze then moved back towards Mimi as he studied her.

ℳóóḍ: (◡_◡)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Moter's Room
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Mimi, Kellet and Cmabria

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯Her musing was interrupted as there was a knock on her door. Turning she began to move towards it, letting her gaze move back towards where Cambria was trying on the dress. "I'll be back in once second dear..." As she reached the door she smiled as she opened it wide for the neko. Of course she knew who it was behind the door. This was her room after all, her power was strongest here. Well that and of course she heard the sweet girls voice. "Do come in Rika. We were just going over dresses for the wedding. Please come see Mimi's dress..." She offered a warm smile to the bride to be.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Familiar Lunatic

Opening his violet eyes, he stared down at the head that was still in his lap. Sighing gently, he brought his eyes up to the sky, his arm coming out from behind his head, reaching along the ground until he found his pipe.

Placing the tip between his pale lips, he took a long drag as it relit, breathing deeply of the smoke as he pondered this...odd situation.
=||~:~||= Topaz =||~:~||=
User Image
User Image

Topaz would then stroll in to the small recreation chamber whistling a tune as if he'd not a care in the world. His path was heading straight for Nightmare, and just before bumping in to her, he stopped, looking over her shoulder. She was about to create her offspring, that much was obvious, but where had she gotten the third part of the mix? He had been off watching Sophie for so long, he had been out of the loop, neglecting Nightmare altogether. It was only now that he had seen enough of the girl to understand her escape... something Nightmare still hadn't figured out with her preoccupied mind.

"You think you are ready for this?" His eyes were still looking over her shoulder, judging within his own brain whether her experiment would be successful. "It takes a lot from you to do it... and I don't think you are finished developing yourself, to be honest." Nightmare had been back for quite some time, but with the enormous amounts of energy it would take, Topaz may have very well been right.

It would also take a sizable amount of his spirit as well, but he'd been preparing for that without even knowing it, long before he'd even met Nightmare, or, Bella, or, whoever it was at the time. And finally, the sacrifice. Topaz surely hoped she picked somebody worthy. Had the mortal been deceiving or misjudged, it would sap every bit of life from him, the experiment would fail, and Nightmare would lose all parts of herself, scattered into many forms, fragments of personalities roaming the dreamworld.

Hell, even if the experiment succeeded perfectly, there was still the chance of all of this happening. Topaz, however, would be safe regardless. A spirit (Nightmare), a Vessel (Topaz), and an anchor (the man Topaz hadn't yet met, and was sure he wouldn't get the chance to), those were the ingredients to form the perfect little girl.

"You can't do it without my help, but if you are certain of your ability, I will do my part." His eyes finally left from over her shoulder, no longer looking at the alter from which she stood in front of. If the Anchor lived, he would forever be tied to the new creature born... long after death. Topaz didn't enjoy this idea... it was almost marriage, but if it was Nightmare's wish to form a Princess, he wouldn't stand in her way. Not yet.

"But what am I worried about? You are an excellent judge of character. After all, you chose me..." he smiled to her, pulling a knife from his pocket. The blade slid across the back of his hand, blood flowing profusely as the steel lifted from his skin. "My vessel..." this being his blood cells, the DNA to replicate, the DNA of somebody who could freely walk both sides.

While Nightmare was able to do this, it wasn't the same. Firstly, she didn't exactly have DNA. Secondly, while she was able to walk both sides, it was more-or-less two separate beings. Only Topaz was able to cross the barrier of dimension... perhaps another use of the word vessel. His hand would then drip to the floor, wasted puddles until Nightmare had made her decision and motioned him to continue.

((-= Hope that is good enough for you. Lol. Also, I hope Zantara knows what he is getting himself in to [And sticks around] =-))
User Image

=||~:~||= What a Beautiful Soul. =||~:~||=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas