Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

The smile that had once simply graced her lips now grew wide as she rose to her hoofed feet. Moving slowly she began to circle the illusion before coming round to face him. Her feet brought her to a stop just a few feet from him. She took him in once more before she turned back to watch as the illusion began to shift with his will. "I will have to visit you in my world... We can see just how far we could push it..." Turing her head she looked him dead in the eyes before she looked away. "They call me Nightmare here in the waking world... I could only assume that you can call me this as well." It was the easiest name to give him right now. It would be fare to long to give him all of her names. And far to much explanation. But there was something very interesting about this man. She might have found a new interest.

ℳóóḍ: ◕ ◡ ◕
                                                                                                                    ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                    Ѡìłḫ: Zantara

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((Sadly my class is over... I should be on tomorrow.. Hopefully I shall see you then. ^.^))

Familiar Lunatic

Smirking slightly as he made a little motion with his free hand, the lady would see four runes appear surrounding the illusion tree in some sort of odd script, glowing brightly before fading away. Until someone dismissed it, the tree would stay that way in all shapes and forms. It could be felt, the flowers would smell of jasmine, you could hear the wind blowing through it's leaves... but it was just all an illusion.

Sadly, until his Goddess came around, he couldn't make such things a true reality.

Bowing his head slightly at the woman, he looked over her body, nodding slightly.

"You are a Dreamweaver, aren't you?"

He said with a chuckle as he took another drag of his pipe. Unscrewing the top of his beer, he blew the smoke out of his nostrils before taking a sip. Setting it to the side of the bench, he came to his feet, removed his hat and with a florish bowed in the deep French manner. Flashing her a wink as he straightened up, he replied.

"I am known by many names. The Orochi, He who Laughs at the Darkness, the Grey Serpent.... I was once he known as the Lord of Shadows, Mask. But you may know me as the Count Zantara, of more simply, Zantara."

Sitting back down, he crossed his left leg over his right knee, relaxing with his pipe.

((Aw... alright dear. See you when I see you.))

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

Her laugh that was more the sound of bells chiming echoed in the clearing. Bright eyes turned to him with amusement as her arms moved to wrap around her waist. "In the chess board of dreams, Dreamweavers are mere pawns to my queen." She chuckled as she moved to walk once more around the tree. Her eyes seemed to study it and take in it's twisted beauty. After a moment she moved back over to retrieve the notepad that she left on the ground. "Dreamweavers.... My father would have laughed at the idea." She paused in thought as she moved her eyes to the pad. "Though with him gone I believe I would be King instead of queen."

Familiar Lunatic

"I apologize. The land of Dreams was never a place where one of my...Aspects were ever welcomed. Shame at that if such beautiful creatures such as yourself resided there."

The old Cleric said with a smile as he blew a small ring into the air, the song by Gary Wright playing in his head now that he'd brought up such things. Humming the song as he watched the lady wander around the tree, the old Orochi lifted his beer to his lips and took a small sip.

"Nobility, I see."

He mused at her idea of being King.

Brushing a stray strand of hair away from his face, the Count looked at his creation with no small amount of pride.
User Image
User Image

He didn't say much as he turned to the door. He was no longer worried about Rue... she wasn't going to attack him while his back was turned... it wasn't her style. The exit was in front of him, and before deciding to leave, he reached for Kalli's arm. "Let's go." Quilt would be quickly notified, therefore, there wasn't much time to waste. A simple port could lead them far from this place, but he didn't know of anywhere else to take her, so, they'd walk for now.

[Assuming that Kalli followed him] Veril was now walking a path with Kalli's arm linked with his. They were walking away from the building, Rue and her lackies leaving in the opposite direction, and still, the sadness rested on his heart. He didn't know what to do, where to go, and Kalli's medicine would only last so long... and even though he told her he had that taken care of, he really didn't. Things weren't looking good.

...and if that wasn't enough to kill his demeanor, just as Rue's men cleared out, the building shattered into a large explosion, sending a concussion of sound and debris straight for Veril and Kalli, fire filling the sky as smoke choked the air. The force of the explosion caught Veril off guard, and as he turned to look back at the building, he was taken off his feet, thrown backwards with Kalli still within his grasp.

Everything was dark for the moment, silent. Strangely silent, actually. There was no sound of the crackling flames... was he deaf? As his hearing returned, there was still no evidence of a fire... only the sound of crickets singing their songs and wind gently breezing over his face. The air was sweet, not musty, as smoke usually smelled. Grass and dirt was the only aroma ticking his sense. Veril was confused beyond belief. His eyes, scrambled and fuzzy, looked to Kalli hoping she was okay. She was. Good. He laid his head back down and rested.

User Image

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
She took one look at the dress, and instantly fell in love. There was a little fading, but it would work for her.

"I would love that dress, thank you." She blushed. Normally you would have to work for a dress like that...

MOOD: a little embarrassed, grateful
WITH: Kellet, Mimi, Puck

User Image

°o.O Ⱦɾɣȿϯ O.o°

ώɧѻ Ὶ ᾳɱ?
............Ὶ'ɱ ʝʊȿt ᾳ ӄɪɗ.......
..........................................Λ ȿtʊρɪɗ ӄɪɗ ȿtʊcӄ ɪη ᾳη ᾳɗʊlt'ȿ ɾϵᾳȴɪtɤ........

Tryst walked beside her in awkward silence. He didn't have a plan for when he came back... he only knew that he had to come back... and he wasn't even sure about that. In fact, it was mostly just a hunch... or, craving? These were weird thoughts, and weren't getting him anywhere, which meant, they were completely useless to him... and Tryst didn't do well with useless.

"So my brain's gone a racket filled with sholly ribbits... led me back here an' seems you found a reason to bellow my wits. That your doin', a witched tongue or bubbled brew?" Tryst was basically telling her that he fancied her, and she must have cast a spell or fed him a potion because he couldn't get her off of his mind. "I thought you did the back-and-forth... not sightseein' on a spintered merchant." Again, he was jokingly inferring she was a witch of some sort, riding a broom, and that he was only aware of her gift of teleportation.

"The lash-hiders I think done it... might baffled 'til I took a sip of reality and showed my shadow again." Her eyes is what called him, though he didn't know. Not until this exact moment when he looked at her, trying to figure out her game. But that was enough of that... after all, he didn't want to come on too strong. He looked around for something to discuss when his eyes fell on some decorations. "Strong streamers hanging from the blocks... someone throwing a get up?"

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

Her head tilted as she listened to the man speak. A slight wave of her hand seemed to dismiss his complament but at the same time a smile worked her lips. "This form is of my own doing... In my world I can be whatever beautiful, or terrifying, creature that I see fit. In your dreams I may come play, now that I know just what your mind is capable of. And there I can be anything that you might desire. That is if I wish to give you what you want." A coy smile now danced across her lips as she turned and began to wonder in small circles as she scribbled on the note pad. "More so royalty than nobility... Although there have only been three of my kind that I am aware. So I'm not sure if that counts. If you are the only ruler of dreams you can make yourself the king, no?" Her nose wrinkled slightly as she seemed to not like what she had done as she scratched out something in the paper before continuing. "But father and brother are gone... I believe that truly does make me King, does it not..." Another smile was on her lips as she looked down at her finished product. She seemed pleased that she had finished it. Flipping the book shut she let her gaze move back towards the tree. "That is until I create my spawn.... My little escape goat..."

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯Her smile grew as she moved back after handing off the dress to the girl. "Then go on and slip it on dear so that I may start to alter it." Her hand was held out to a screen that was in the room. It was where Cambria could change without any worry of being seen. As she did Kellet began to gather dye and thread to make her alterations. As she did she spoke to the girl. "I believe this dress would suit you far better than I." She chuckled slightly as she seemed to recall a memory. "In fact I believe I wore that dress at the gala opening around 60 or 70 years ago..." Another smile traveled on her lips as she seemed to think back. What an interesting time that was. So many colors and happiness from all around. It was quite an eventful time.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

ʊε
User Image

A few blinks were sent his way before a large smile danced across her lips. With her arm still linked with his she let her head move to rest on his arm. "You like my eyes? That's very sweet. They are new. It's good to see that they work rather well." She chuckled and shook her head slightly as she brought her head away from his shoulder to look around the halls. It seemed that mother truly had been at work all over. She gave a small nod. "A long overdue wedding is about to take place. Once things seem to calm for a moment. It will be quite wonderful I believe." She smiled once more as her mind seemed to go on the path of weddings. Was it not ever little girls dream to have a wonderful wedding. Mouse knew that if the time came for her true wedding that she would have a wonderful one if her mother had anything to say about it. And with her gift she could have it anywhere she wanted. It was now about narrowing it down to which location she thought best. As her mind continued to wonder she made her way along with Tryst. Her feet that had once been leading her to her mothers room now seemed to be simply walking the different halls of the hotel.

ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Halllway
                                                                                                                    Ѡìłḫ: Tryst

Familiar Lunatic

Finishing off the beer, he frowned somewhat sad that he hadn't grabbed up a sixpack...or perhaps even a case. Shrugging as he replaced the screw on top and set the bottle until his bench to get to later, he looked up at Nightmare a sly smile on his face.

"Oh I don't know about that milady. My..dreams are the stuff of Nightmares. Perhaps it comes from the age of the Primera, but us simple Aspects of the Greater Zantara do not sleep easily. But when you have the memories of a few thousand lifetimes floating in your brain, I suppose you wouldn't be very sane."

Chuckling softly as he spoke of things that probably didn't make any sense, he took a puff from his pipe, blowing small rings into the air. He hid his discomfort about her form being anything she wished. Zantara had never been all that comfortable with those who are truly amorphous... to not have something physically about yourself that wasn't set personally in stone always came off to him as extremely dangerous mentally.

To him, One who didn't have a sense of Self was someone who could change in a heartbeat mentally without warning.

But that wasn't important so much right now.

"But if you wish to visit, I don't believe I would have any problem. And I would have to agree with you... a singular self can be King if she so choice. Not something I would do personally, but it does take all types.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                                                              User Image

She was at a lost of what to do. As Veril took her arm she let him lead her. As an after thought she sent the tattooed shadow on her arm snake of and move towards the room that she had claimed as her own. As they were stepping out of the broken down hotel the shadow returned up her arm pulled up her bag full of what little medicine she had left. Her mind was in the same place that Veril's was, what is the next step? As she moved along with him she slowly became aware that they were still linked at the arm. Her mouth opened to bring attention to it when she saw him turn and heard the explosion. In reflex her arms rose to shield her face as the blast hit her. Being sent back she braced for impact as she hit. As the world seemed to righten itself she sat up to look around. As she spotted Veril she began to slowly crawl over to him, a little stiff from the blast. As she reached him she gave a small sigh as she moved to rest beside him. "What do we do now?" Her hand clutched her bag closer to her. All the fighting and the excitement was making her blood pump. Which usually caused her to require her medication sooner. But as of lately she was putting it off until she could not stand it anymore.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

Her eyes moved to him as she cocked her hip, her hand on her hip. "There must always be a king.. Or else dreams would not be controlled. And then lower scum such as dream feeders or dreamweavers can do as they please. There must always be someone tied to the dream throne." She turned and began to move over to stand beside him. Her eyes studied him, but they didn't seem to look at him as much as into him. After a moment she gave a small nod. "I could give you good dreams. It is my world to do as I please. It may be a bit of work. But I can keep the Nightmares at bay..." Another smile twisted her lips as she looked away and towards the hotel. "Although I would have to be as I am now... If I become the true me then Topez would be upset... With all the hard work he put in to getting me back." ANother smile moved to her lips as she turned away and moved back to wondering and opening her book to doodle once more.

Familiar Lunatic

"Personally, it sounds like a thankless job. Just because there is a throne there doesn't mean someone has to sit on it."

He countered with a soft smile as he took a moment to remove a pair of small round shades from his breast pocket. As he placed them on the edge of his nose, she might notice that they were the exact shade of his own eyes.

"Take away my Nightmares?"

He questioned, staring up at her with an odd look in his pale violet eyes looking over the edge of his shades as he took a long drag from his pipe.

"Why would I want you to do that? My Nightmares are mine... I worked long and hard to get where I am. If you took away my Nightmares, would I still be me if my mind didn't find horror within those actions I have done? I would be.... well I would be just another monster who likes to butcher and kill for his own amusement. No, milady... I would have to decline. My nightmares remind me that what I have done has had consequences. And I must never EVER forget that."

he wasn't cruel or mad at her offer and his declination. he just couldn't understand how one from the Dreaming would want to take away something that all creatures found useful. Nightmares had a purpose as did pleasant dreams. And his Nightmares always kept him on his toes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff