Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз Her eyes drifted across his as he seemed to peer at her. And she took not of the smells coming from both him and his mask. It was quite an interesting mixture that caused her nose to twitch ever so slightly. As pushed the book towards her she gave a small smile and another nod. When he asked her about food she seemed slightly taken back. Her small shook warmed away to a bright smile as she moved around the desk. "If you would follow me, Mr. Zantara. You came just in time. My children and I have been working on quite the feast for everyone. You are more than welcome to join everyone." Turning she began to make her way towards the kitchen. Sure everything still needed to be placed on plates and such but the seems would be gathering. Chicken, stake, fish. As well as all the other veggys that she had prepared to go along with it. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Lobby
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ:A guest, Koru and Andrea

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((Saddly I must go... Class is out and I have to go to work. And will is off all week so I don't think I will be able to sneak on to post untill monday... T.T ))

Familiar Lunatic

LemonStarShine
((Saddly I must go... Class is out and I have to go to work. And will is off all week so I don't think I will be able to sneak on to post untill monday... T.T ))

*tips his hat to her*

((well it was interesting LSS. Enjoy your work, and perhaps I'll still be around when you return on Monday))

Familiar Lunatic

Listening to her offer, he raised a single eyebrow at it for a time. Slowly reaching up, he pinched the nose of the device on his mouth and lifted it off so that it would dangle as his throat. Wiggling his hawkish nose slightly, the goatee-d man flashed her a toothy smile and bowed his head slightly.

"Perhaps I will take you up on that offer, Milady Tessa. Perhaps I shall. But first, there are some things I must take care of. Excuse me."

His voice was like music but soft and kindly. Seeing his face in it's entirety, she might guess he was in his late 40's on a human scale.. maybe even early to mid 50's. Still attractive, mind you, but he had some age on him.

Tipping his hat slightly, he turned and headed for the stairs, looking for his room for now.

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
With Kellet's offer, Cambria nodded, "Sure," with a nod to her clothes. I mean, look at me, she thought. She was wearing a red leather jacket, a black corset over a black bra, black tulle skirt, fishnets and ankle boots. She also had a tattoo of two roses with their vines wrapped around a dagger on her, um, backside. All of her clothes were like that, a cross between biker and gothic. Not wedding wear in the least. Fortunately, she remembered to put on her underwear that morning.

She heard some rumbling toward her room. Patrice's room was being cleared out. Was she the evil one? This was so weird. What was Cambria to believe now?

MOOD: a little embarrassed, grateful
WITH: Kellet, Mimi, Puck

((Alright....catch up time))

Kiro shook his head lightly at Sophie when she mentioned the suit.

"Oh, don't worry about it. The thing was built to withstand damage. Still...that took a bit more than I expected."

Listening to her other question, he shifted his eyes at Ella for a moment. Sophie would tell still that Kiro had a bit of welt accompanied with a dry, bloody handprint on his face.

"Everyone's okay," he said, not going into detail.

Koru cut his teeth angrily as Patrice stormed out. He pocketed the remaining funds that were left on the table and made a mental note to find Cambria at a later time. He realized that Tessa was greeting a guest. He took that moment to sit down on the couch in the lounge, sighing, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

The black panther had moved into the kitchen. It would likely surprise Iara, but Hikaru would recognize her sister, walking over to her.

"C'mon, Andrea," she said. "I don't like what I'm feelin'. Help me with this ice cream, kay? Then we can eat."

Butterflies surrounded the panther, blending out the image of the panther. When the butterflies dissipated, Andrea was standing there, tilting her head at Hikaru.

"You didn't know what happened outside?" she asked in a childish, but more mature tone. Hikaru shook her head, but it seemed like she didn't want to talk to it. Andrea didn't add anything to her statement and simply smiled, helping her sister unload the ice cream. She didn't think to say anything to Iara just yet.

The bartender sighed gruffly, cleaning the counter in front of him.

"Lady, you look new here. I just don't like seein' tourists get bled for somethin' stupid. Plenty of that already happens in this bar as it is from the locals."

The pimp seemed to hesitate for just a moment, but was still rather hostile. At this point, the hooded figure stood up quick, stepping between the hooker and her manager. It seemed they were exchanging harsh words, at which point the pimp drew a knife on the hooded man. The man responded by moving remarkably quick for someone so drunk, grabbing his wrist and twisting it violently, shocking and putting the pimp in a bad twist, pain wracked on his face. Unusual to hurt such a big guy with such a simple move and so quickly at that.

"Hey hey HEY!!! Take that $#!* outside, god dammit!!!" the bartender snapped.

The hooded man had pushed the pimp back, stumbling out of the bar with a bottle in his other hand. But this wasn't over. Infuriated, the pimp stormed out, ready to continue this, while the hooker was left behind, looking around a little confused, following suit a minute or two later.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз A small tilt of her head was her farewell to the new guest as his disappeared upstairs. Turning she began to make her way towards the kitchen. As she moved through the lobby she noticed Koru, sitting on the couch. Coming up in front of him she paused for just a moment. Her hand moved out towards his head but paused inches from it. Her mind seemed to debate something before she finally gave a soft smile and ran a hand through his hair. "It's been rough hasn't it..." She spoke the obvious but it was at least something. She wanted him to know that she was there should he need her. Her hand moved once more to run through his hair. "Hopefully things will be calm for at least a while.. We can have Korune and Rika's wedding. Maybe relax for just a moment." She offered up another smile as she moved a small step closer to him. It was a comfort in itself to be close to him without any pressing danger. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Lobby
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Koru

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´ §ϲიʊʈ `•• .¸¸.•´

A portal opened right in the middle of the hall. A foot stepped out followed by the young elf boy. In his hand was a small bundle of purple lilies with a single red rose in the middle. He looked towards the door that would lead him to Sophie but paused before he moved towards it. He could still hear voices from inside the room. Maybe it still wasn't time to barge in the room. Giving a small sigh he moved to place the flower on the floor beside the doorframe. Turning he put his hands in his pockets and began to make his way back down the hall. He might as well go and check on his mother since he was out and about. Moving down the hall his feet took him towards the stairs.

ℳóóḍ: ◕ ◡ ◕
                                                                                                                    ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Hallway
                                                                                                                    Ѡìłḫ: Noone

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯Icy blue orbs traveled over the cat girl as she seemed to take her in. Giving a small nod she moved to tap a finger on her lip. "You know I think I have something that would suit you... Just needs a bit of a color adjustment..." Moving over to one of the many chest in the room Kellet opened it and began to search through the many things kept in there. After a few minutes she pulled out a long deep red dress. There was no straps or sleeves to the open back dress. The way the front was to stay up was by traveling up to clasp around the neck. From the waist down the dress looked designed to end at Kellet's knees but on the much shorter girl it would end further down. Kellet gave a smile as she held it out to her. "I would have to take it in some but what do you think? I wore it a few decades ago..." She gave a small laugh as she moved over to the girl. "Back in the wild times..." She smiled as she held the dress up against Cambria. "Actually the color is not to back on you. May need to brighten the fading. What do you think my dear?"

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Familiar Lunatic

Zantara had gone up to his room for a while, just to freshen up a bit. Take a shower and the like. Coming back out of his room, he looked down at his attire and nodded slightly. He was wearing his usual black pair of leather pants and his boots but he'd changed out his shirt for a plain black tee-shirt under a red, black and grey plaid longsleeve shirt, the sleeves rolled up to just above the elbows showing off his tribal animal arm tats. He's left most of the weapons in his room right now other than the matched pair of handaxes that always hung on his hips attached to the studded belt that held a pair of finger blades at the beltbuckle. His long hair frenchbraided down the middle of his back, he had kept the cowboy hat for now, but had tilted it up quite a bit.

Humming gently to himself as he straightened the pouch on the middle of his back, he decided to go a wandering. Perhaps he would find a nice little garden area where he could have a pipe smoke in peace.

For some reason, he didn't get the impression that smoking inside was all that permitted. It was just a touch too nice of a place for that.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Her eyes narrowed at the bartender slightly as he stated he thought her a tourist. The glass was brought up to her lips once more, finishing the martini quickly. Once she set it back on the bar she crossed her arms so she could lean on them. "Believe me dear... I should be the one that any of these ruffians should look out for in a dark ally..." As if to show her point she gave a small hint of fang when she smiled. It was one thing to be flirty and sweet. But she was reaching her point of agitation from people thinking she was a helpless baby bird. She was not one that like to be the princess to rescue. She was usually the one the princess needed to be rescued from. Her eyes then moved to the fight as it broke out. She was going to let it go, knowing fights happened. But then to stupid hooker moved outside after them. The stupid stupid woman. Keno knew that life, being under a pimp like figure. And she knew that the dependency on the pimp figure could lead a girl to do stupid things, like get involved. And as much a Keno wanted to act like she didn't care, she just couldn't. A small sigh left her lips as she stood and moved quickly towards the door. Once outside she grabbed hold of the girls arm and pulled her back to stand beside the building. Her grip was tight but not enough to hurt. Her yellow orbs bore into the girl. When she spoke there was a small echo in the girls mind. "This is not a fight you want to join in on. Better him be angry that you did not help, then be dead from being involved. He would be angry if you stepped in to help anyway. He must fight this alone. Be smart. Stay back." She took a moment to take in the girl. She saw features that struck way to close to home. A life of a hooker was one that took its toll emotionally and physically. If there was a chance to help a girl out of this life she would try to help. It was one thing to use sex to your advantage as Keno did. It was another thing to be forced to do it to live.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Bar
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Noone of Intrest

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

There was something about the waking world grass that felt so odd. In her world it was soft and comfortable. But here it found ways to poke and prode you no matter how you sat on it. Nightmare sat out in the grass beside the tree line. Her hoofed feet were tucked up under her as she leaned back against a tree. One of her hands held a pen against a pad of paper that rested in her lap. Her other hand and her attention was down and in the grass, her fingers moving back and forth across the blades. As she studded the grass she began to feel about the area. It seemed that Sophie had awoken again. She had at first planned to join the girl in her dreams but thought better of it. If she was going to try to ask the girl for favors then she would have to not barge into the girls dream and cause havoc once more. A small sigh left the girls lips as she plucked a blade from the earth and brought it up to study it.

ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                    Ѡìłḫ: Me, Myself, and I

Familiar Lunatic

Making his way through the Bar, Zantara had picked up a bottle of Corona on his way out the side door that lead to...something. It was pretty, almost a garden of some sort. Looking for a seat, he noticed the strange woman sitting by herself. He couldn't tell what exactly she was from where he was, most of her was hidden behind the tree.

Was she a centaur? Perhaps a faun of some sort?

Clearing his throat as he looked over at her, he pulled a small metal pipe from his pouch along with a small folded envelope of shreded leaves of a substance known as Minds Eye, something he'd gotten from an Empath he knew.

"Would you mind if I smoked over her, milady?"

He asked politely, a gleam of amusement in those deepset violet eyes as he took in what he could see of her. She was attractive to a fault with a wonderful amount of cleavage. The horn was slightly odd, but it gave her a interesting quality. Perhaps she would be interesting in chatting a bit.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⋮ Π ɨ ɠ ӈ ȶ ϻ ɐ ɾ ε ⋮

He would feel a small amount a familiarity to her as if he had seen her once before, maybe in a dream. The unicorn like woman offered a daring smile as she held her hand out to the area around her. "It is not my forest. You may do as you please." Her eyes traveled over him as she took in his features. Someone new it seemed. What an interesting event. She searched through her mind, trying to decided if she had ever met him one her plan. But she had been through so many that she could not perfectly remember them all. Her attention shifted towards the trees around her. "If it were mine it would be quite different... Perhaps white trees... That grow upside down.. And bare fruits of water bubbles..." Another smile ghosted over her lips as she seemed to let her mind wonder in that direction.

ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                    Ѡìłḫ: Me, Myself, and I

Familiar Lunatic

As she made a statement to the affirmative, he proceeded to quickly pack the metal pipe, lighting it with a wodden match off of his cheek. Puffing softly, the purple-gray smoke coiled from his pale lips as he listened. His psionic and empathic abilities expanding, he smiled softly and blew a smoke ring into the air in her direction. As he infused the smoke ring with a bit of his power, he created an illusion that represented exactly what she spoke of.

The tree's seemingly had started growing out of the very sky, just floating there above his and her head, the dark bark now a beautiful crystalline white that sparkled in the sunlight. Tilting his head slightly, he caused the tree to bloom with leaves of purple and silver, as each bud spiralled out into flowers the color of the sky. Dropping from the branches on her head were small orbs-like fruit. As they grew to the size of a fist, they fell off the branches and slowly floated to the ground.

Chuckling to himself, he began to play with other things, creating flying brightly colored winged serpents that swirled around the branches of the illusion, small brightly orange praying mantis's that chased dull green honey bee's.

"Something like that, I would suppose?"

He said with a smile as he focused on the illusion blending it into reality in small ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff