Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
Cambria Lynn

((You did realise that you are in the lobby with Tessa and Koru while they are in the middle of a talk right?))
Kiro frowned for a moment, rubbing the back of his head.

"I haven't quite figured that out yet," he said. "But I've got a couple ideas. Besides, if this guy's in your head, there's a possibility he's stronger than you anticipate. Telepathy isn't something a normal person develops overnight. Think about it."

Koru reared his head back a little at Tessa opened up to him. At first he did think she was shifting blame, but then he listened to her. She was right. A lot of things happened when she left. She was sealed. The girls went without their father. Bristol was put in a terrible situation, along with Keno and Sophie. Worst of all, Koru almost became a monster.

He looked down at the feline form of Patrice, closing his eyes for a moment, shaking his head.

. o O ( Wonderful. Prying ears. ) There wasn't much to do now. They might as well finish their conversation here.

"I understand all that," he said. "It's true. I can't argue it. Your leaving did cause a lot of problems. It left me heartbroken, and...almost led me down an irreversible path. Many things were turned upside down."

He took in a breath and let it out, looking side to side a little before he looked back at Tessa.

"I can't lie either. I've been...conflicted. I don't know what I should do. Iara was here shortly after I was brought back from the brink. She's been very supportive, but it's likely that it's more of a respect because of the family's place within the dragon hierarchy. And yet..."

He walked forward, putting a hand on Tessa's shoulder, turning her to face him. "You're the mother of my children. I fell in love with you...and I still love you, Tessa. I'm just...I don't know what to do. It's not something I'm accustomed to...ever...being without the answers."

Bristol sighed lightly, looking down.

"I prolly shouldn't," he said. "It's hard enough keeping this under control as it is. Maybe you're right. I should go to sleep. I'm exhausted, and maybe it'll help me. But before I do...I should do this first. I might not get another chance dependin' on what happens n' all."

He stood up swiftly, holding Keno's waist for a long moment, pressing his lips to her as well as her body up against his. It was only for a moment, but it felt like forever. He then broke away, sitting then lying down on Kiro's bed, closing his eyes. In another moment, he was in a deep sleep. Controlling the curse was much more difficult than he led on, and his sudden sleep was unusual. But there he was, absolutely passed out in mere seconds.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

Bella lifted her head, large green eyes an interesting compliment to her purple scales. She could smell the cat girl coming along, her scent was on the air. It struck her as odd, there seemed to be many of those around. Still, her focus went to the one who addressed her.

Green eyes twinkled with amusement as she bowed her head, allowing the woman to come closer.

'I was the one who called to them, dear elf.' It wasn't meant to be harsh, but Bella did tend to state the obvious from time to time.

Iara had yet to return to Bella, she still sat where Koru had left her.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

The girl wasn't jostled a bit a they landed and she smiled, petting the soft fur that was now on his neck.

"You're really good at that." She said quietly, her eyes on the woods.

═════════════════════════════

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She rolled her eyes, obviously she hadn't considered that little fact, though it had crossed her mind.

"Then give me a suit." It wasn't exactly a request at the same time, she was still burning from earlier. She could still smell the blood and feel her adrenaline pumping.

Since when was she the kind to stand by and let someone battle things out for her? Since never.

The neko slammed the drawer shut and rounded on Kiro.

"I want to take him down to the final blow. Or as far as I can." Her eyes were mildly wild again.

"Then Bristol can have him." This seemed like a completely serious offer, and it was probably the best he was going to get.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella watched the exchange and almost sighed relief when it seemed Bristol would be taking care of things. Then she jumped when Sophie slammed the drawer. When the offer was made, brown hues looked to Kiro, curious, worried and just plain scared really.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз The light cought the tears in her eyes causing them to shine in the light as she looked up to him. As much as she tried to tell herself that it was no big deal her heart still raced as he touched her. It was something that she missed, something that she did not desirve. Her head shook slightly as she looked away from him. "I still lvoe you.. I always have and I always will. But you deserive someone better, someone that suits you better..." Her eyes looked back towards the window though her body still faced him. Iara, huh? So the dragon girl was the one that had Koru's attention now. She smiled slightly before looking backto him. "I won't lie.. I won't say that I want it to go back to the way it was. Being able to lay in bed with you and fall alseep knowing your there. Working around the hotel knowing you are somewhere close by. I won't say I won't love to be your only again... But I am going to say I'm done being the selfish one.. I have only taken from you up untill this point. It is time that it be about you now..." She shook her head slightly as she looked down to her feet. She really wished it could all be taken away and that she could have him back again. Long ago when it was Ella that she fought with for Koru's attention she had been more forceful in gaining his affection. But now she felt like she had no right to do so. In her mind she died and lost her chance and say. This was a new life, one that she would have to start from scratch. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Lobby
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Koru

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(No, I wasn't. I'll rewrite for the conversation.)

User Image
Patrice enjoyed the new freedom of being a cat. She had awoken from her nap to the conversation in the lobby. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them quickly, because she noticed that the man was looking at her. Uh-oh. Her secret was out. But she stayed in the feline form so as not to upset the conversation any further. Romantic conversations were interesting. Not that she was interested in finding much romance with a taken man, though. She was not a big fan of breaking up couples.

MOOD: Slightly Tired
WITH: Koru and Tessa

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

At first her body was tense not sure at how to react to the sudden movement. But then as the feelings and warmth crashed down on her she melted into the kiss. The burning that had been moving through her body shifted to her face, focusing on her lips. The feeling was so familure while at the same time a brand new experance. This body had never felt anything like it before and it craved for more. BUt as soon as it was there the warmth was gone and her lips were left cold. As her eyes fluttered open she took in his sleeping form. A smirk rose to her lips as she moved over to sit on the bed near his head. Reaching out slightly she ran her fingers along his brow. "And I thought I was the one that was the tease...." Laughing at herself slightly she stood and moved over to the door. She had no plans on leaveing just yet. But the comotion at the end of the hall had her attention now. Leaning in the door frame she toned her ears towards her king and the nekos that were down the hall.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Kiro's Lab
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Bristol

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ Kellet smiled as she dipped her head in another small head bow. As she did her eyes drifted shut. As her head slowly raised up power began to flux around her form, wind gathering at her feet and rushing up around her body. The wind pulled at her hair and clothing causing it to fly about wildly. Those that could feel the souls would notice the retreat of the feeling of Kellet as another came forward. She was retreating into herself as another moved out. As her eyes opened they were no longer an icy blue but a pure white that held a small amount of glow to them. The power surge and wind died down but her clothing and hair continued to seem as though she were underwater as the floated about her form. When she spoke Kellet's normal calming voice had a sub-hermonic tune to it. "Hello kin of my kin... It has been quite some time since I have seen another of my kind. I would almost feel that they were avoiding me.." The small tilt in her lips and the tone of her voice could tell that she was amused and somewhat joking. This was by far no longer Kellet.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

As he began to move along the woods he looked back towards her with a wolfy grin. "A few hundrad years of practice does wonders..." She could hear a chuckle in her mind as he turned and began to move along further into the woods. Pausng slightly he lifted his nose up and sniffed the air. A small growl came from his chest as his hackles drew up. Changing derection he began to move away from the little village that he had seen from the air. Something did not smell all that right with it. Something tainted was in the air.

ℳóóḍ: (◡_◡)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Mimi
((-= Sorry everyone... it's finals time... so, I've actually been studying and working and going crazy. I WILL respond soon, honest! Also... we found out the gender of our baby.... BABY GIRL! Naming her Ryver Frost! =-))

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
Hazel_Membranes
((-= Sorry everyone... it's finals time... so, I've actually been studying and working and going crazy. I WILL respond soon, honest! Also... we found out the gender of our baby.... BABY GIRL! Naming her Ryver Frost! =-))

((He would have really liked that....))
Kiro turned his head away, thinking for a long moment about what Sophie said. In truth, he didn't necessarily trust that she wouldn't get carried away. She was boiling with anger.

"How do I know you won't lose yourself in the fight?" he asked. "If you happen to end his life, Bristol gets put back to square one."

Koru looked down for a moment, then back up at Tessa. "What I want...I want my family back. I want things to go back to the way they were. I know that won't happen, though. But I do believe we can try to take things slow. I don't want our children to have to go through the trouble of wondering why we're so far apart. Will you leave me like that again?"

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз Hope began to spread in her chest as she looked up to him. The tears that were in her eyes began to subside as she searched his face. Was he saying what she thought he was saying. She began to shake her head quickly. "I have no reason to ever leave again... I'm no longer ill and even if I was I would not leave..." She was about to say 'your side.' but on second thought changed her mind. Even if he was saying what she thought she was not going to assume anything. "..the hotel. This is my home and it's where my family is and I don't want to leave them again." She offered up a small smile as her hand came up to wipe the tears from her face with the back of her hand. "Well I guess it's time to get back to work. I have alot of catching up to do." She gave a small chuckle as she looked to him, the chuckle finished with a small sniff. So this is where it was now. They would work on fixing things between them slowly. He wanted his family back. So that ment he still wanted to be with her right? Before she moved away from him she looked back up to his face with a small nervous smile. "Koru? Do you know... Are we still married?" As she spoke the last part her eyes darted away and found the floor very interesting. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Lobby
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Koru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff