Welcome to Gaia! ::

kikyo-kagomekitty
korune
kikyo-kagomekitty
Maluenda walks back in through the front door. She smiles when she sees the place. Koru reallt turned it around. She flicks her tail behind her and leans against the side of the door way. The only problem is that there are no raftdr for her to hide in. Maluenda wondera if there are even any small dark corners she can curl up in. She kind where at night the moonlight streams into but during the day the corner is just out of reach of the sun. That'd be the perfect place for her. Maluend awalks in confedently and begins her search for a moonlit corner.
"What are you searching for? Maybe I can help out abit."
"Oh, I'm just looking for a comfortable place to curl up."
"I can make one for you if you don't find one, if you want me to that is."
(( There are spots to curl up in around the 3rd floor suite area. ))

Koru is currently at the top of the hotel, looking up at the moon from the roof, taking in a deep breath of air.

. o O ( I know things are very calm right now...but I just continue to get this nagging feeling that I haven't heard or seen the last of any of my troubles just yet....He's made a return. Why hasn't he shown up yet? I suppose I'll just have to make the best of it while I can. )

Koru sighed his breath out, leaning his hands back as he watched the night sky. Many things continued to trouble his mind throughout the night...

Dapper Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maluenda smirks playfully.
"If I can't find one I'll be sure to find you."
With that Maluenda turns around and runs gracefully up the stairs. She leaps up over the rail to go faster. She never was one to take to conventional way... She doesn't stop until she reaches the roof. She then walks silently on padded feet to stand directly next to him. She gazes up at the sky. The image of the full moon stirring restlesness deep within her. Memories and desires long forgotten.
"Full moon today."
Her golden eyes reflect the moon and stars in all thier glory, and she looks at Koru, moves her tail slowly near him, and looks back up at the sky. One ear is tilted toward him. The cool breeze of the night air ruffles her fur, and blows her hair about her shoulders. Covering and uncovering her alien tattoos. Her pale skin soaking up the moonlight. She has a sort of etheral beauty in the moons pale glow.
Koru lifted his head curiously, feeling and almost hearing someone come up the stairs.

He turned his head to see who it was.

"...Maluenda. What a surprise." He sat up a bit more 'professionally', as to not look relaxed as he was.

"I thought you had been long gone. What brings you here?"

Dapper Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
KoruKinshi
Koru lifted his head curiously, feeling and almost hearing someone come up the stairs.

He turned his head to see who it was.

"...Maluenda. What a surprise." He sat up a bit more 'professionally', as to not look relaxed as he was.

"I thought you had been long gone. What brings you here?"
Maluenda smirks.
"It must be your charm, and devilishly handsome looks."
She turns to look at him once more, and leans against the railing (or wall) on the roof top. Her black hair flowas across her body and rests lightly right on top of her hip. Her eyes sparkle with all the reflected wonder of the night sky.
"I come back every now and again."
Koru blinks for a moment, looking mildly flustered, and looks back out at the sky.

"As you can see, the trader rings are no more. The place has been changed into the boarding house and hotel I wanted. Still...I don't have closure. Some things remain...unfinished."

He sighed for a moment, frowning. "It's always unsettling when your past comes back to haunt you..."

Dapper Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
KoruKinshi
Koru blinks for a moment, looking mildly flustered, and looks back out at the sky.

"As you can see, the trader rings are no more. The place has been changed into the boarding house and hotel I wanted. Still...I don't have closure. Some things remain...unfinished."

He sighed for a moment, frowning. "It's always unsettling when your past comes back to haunt you..."
((Crap I've got to go... continue tommorow?))
Maluenda tilts her head and looks at him curiously. Both of her ears are face forward, and as her tail swings it brushes his leg softly. She doesn't seem to notice.
"What about your past haunts you Koru-san?"
((Sounds good, see you then. ^^))
Koru looks down for a moment, thinking of the nightmare that never seems to end, then looks back up.

"...He is an age-old enemy of mine...more or less a nemesis to me, and to...well...what *was* my clan over the millenia." He looked up at Maluenda.

"I'm all that's left, thanks to him...and natural causes." He looked away from her and back up at the sky.

"It seems he has returned to the fray, but I don't know when he will strike again...or if I will have to find him..."
*Tessa walked back from the market. She carried a basket with all the food that the boarding house needed. She wore a cloak around her shoulders with the hood up. She stroled down the path towards the boarding house enjoying the night.*
Korune walks around the building stopping and drawing runes on the ground at even spaces and lets afew drops of blood fall on each of them
*Tessa walked into the bording house and pulled her hood down. She saw Korune and tilded her head at him. She smiled as she did so.* What is that, Mr. Korune?
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa walked into the bording house and pulled her hood down. She saw Korune and tilded her head at him. She smiled as she did so.* What is that, Mr. Korune?
"Watch." he takes in a deep breath before breathing out his breath blue now as it flows over the runes and they activate an invissible shell forming around the building
Koru stood up, looking at Maluenda with a solemn smile.

"As much as I want peace....I know this is far from over..."

He gently places a hand on her shoulder, and drags it off softly, walking back down the stairs into the second floor, then down to the main floor, getting behind the reception desk.

The music that plays is soft and melodic...contemporary smooth jazz.
*Tallon slowly walks into the building but was not the person he used to be, his body was almost completely destroyed shortly after the slave rings fell, due to this fact his body was now 75% robotic* man you guys are hard to track down *He says with his new metalic sounding voice* ((tallon looks like my sig now))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff