Welcome to Gaia! ::

ATTENTION!!!

This RP thread is dedicated for all of those who were a part of the 'Neko Slaves' RP that began a long time ago by Asaphynx. Graciously, she gave me control of the thread, and it flourished into quite the roleplay area.

Update...LOOONG overdue. :p

Storywise, the trader rings have been destroyed, and the warehouse is no longer a slave trading site. It has been changed into a boarding house/small hotel for girls, neko, human, and other species alike. It is a place for those without a home, former slaves who have no where to go, or for those who just need to rest on their journeys.

Recently, a great battle was waged outside of the hotel, it being a haven for refugees. The inhabitants were successful, but something causes Koru, the owner of the hotel, to have sleepless, nightmare plagued nights, that something is still wrong...

The battle between an ancient incarnation of Chaos known as Baiken reached a climax with Koru in front of the hotel, with Koru and the hotel being victorious over the darkness that plagued the family for 3000 years. Shortly after, a new war arised with Raizo, who wanted to obtain control over the Dark Realm.

Now that the war between Raizo and Koru's family/friends has ended, things have returned to being peaceful. The empty grave worries Koru quite a bit though, and Kiro has his hands full with Reno being a new vassel in the house of Azael down in the Dark Realm, Makai. But all's well that ends well...right?

Perhaps not, as the grave's emptiness confirms it is the body of Krill, who has ressurrected through some form of necromancy. He now hunts for the seven sins, collecting the souls of those most guilty. But for what reason? And what will happen, should he succeed...? The hotel is quiet and peaceful, but there always is a quiet before the storm...

Krill succeeded in finding the sins, revealing his gambit. His intention was to use Koru's body as a host for Baiken, changing him into the Scion of Chaos based off an old prophecy that revolved around Koru's family. What he didn't know was that Kiro, being half demon and half human, was the actual scion. A fight brewed between the now posessed father and son that almost ended the family then and there.

They survived in the end with the introduction of Koru's daughters, Hikaru and Andrea. Unfortunately, with the fact that Koru's children were safe, it was found that his wife, Tessa, and Keno fell victim to a soul stealer known only as Stitch. Not much else is known at the current time.

Koru's life can't seem to be at ease. His demeanor has saddened greatly, and his daughters are practically the only light left in his eyes, keeping him from losing all faith in the world and questioning his purpose.

Of course, things aren't all bad...

RULES:

1. Nothing exceeding PG-13. And I mean NOTHING. You want to go that route, take it to PMs.
2. No powergaming/god-modding. I will not tolerate it whatsoever.
3. No fighting within the hotel. You want to duke it out, please take it outside of the hotel.
4. Literacy is encouraged...actually, it's required! None of this omfgwtflolz stuff. At least put some effort into what you type.
5. Avoid one-liner posts if you can. If not, it's all right.
6. I make the final decisions on all violations, and RP issues. LadyKellet will be my second in command.
7. Old RP'ers of the Neko Slaves RP are to come here. Should you wish to have an admin-like role as well, PM me.
8. New people are welcome and encouraged!
9. If you are a new person here, please PM me a general profile of your character.

Name:
Pic: (if possible)
General description:
Powers (no overdoing):
General background story:

10. NO FORCING OF ANY ACTIONS IF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION DOES NOT WANT TO BE FORCED.
11. Have fun!
This former warehouse used to be dank and dark on the inside. The outside of it used to look like 4 large stone walls and a ceiling...

But now, this place has been completely redone. It has been torn down, rebuilt, and looks classically beautiful. It's a two story hotel with a third floor penthouse suite.

The outside looks like the place has been built out of oak and cedar, but obviously it's just a look. The stone walls were covered to remove the original dank look. The front of the building has a small bubbling fountain that pools down into a small pool with flowers and lily pads. Steps lead inside.

Inside, the former cages of the trader house have been turned into cherrywood dorms that have a half-door to go in and out of. The top half has a sliding wooden cover and drapes to either see out of, or to get privacy. The interiors are nicely furnished, kind of like a home away for home. These are for the girls who are in need of a place for they have nowhere to go.

In the back half of the place, behind the reception desk, two long hallways extend, all doors leading to hotel rooms. A pair of staircases spiral up to the second floor, which also holds a fair amount of hotel rooms. One more staircase on the 2nd floor leads up to the top suite at the top of the third floor.

A chandelier hangs from the top of the ceiling down, illuminating the area. Music plays around the area, most likely from speakers placed around the ceiling.

Koru opens the doors to this place, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air.

"Well, this place has certainly come around from what it looked like when I first got here."

He turned the sign from closed to open.

"Buisness...is now open."
((Sweet... a new pad lol... can't wait to get back))
*Tessa walked around the bording house. SHe sighed.* This is so much nicer now. Very homely and happy. This is home for so many now. I hope Master-Koru is happy..
(well, once i am done at the lab, i know where my favorite resting spot will be. hello, Mr. Chandelier. lol.)
(( Please for the love of God don't break anything... o.o; ))
KoruKinshi
(( Please for the love of God don't break anything... o.o; ))

(okay, i'll try my best to not break a thing. haha.)
why did you do that))
*Tessa stood in the office. She looked at the papers that she held in her hands.* Hmmmm... I think we need more fruit for the kitchen. And maybe some more fish...
KelletRavenclaw
*Tessa stood in the office. She looked at the papers that she held in her hands.* Hmmmm... I think we need more fruit for the kitchen. And maybe some more fish...
"Don't forget something for those who arn't cats Tessa." he stands over her shoulder looking at the papers
*She jumped at the sound of his voice. SHe had been so into her work she hadn't noticed him.* Don't worry. *She smiled at him.* There is already plenty of that in the kitchen.
KelletRavenclaw
*She jumped at the sound of his voice. SHe had been so into her work she hadn't noticed him.* Don't worry. *She smiled at him.* There is already plenty of that in the kitchen.
"Oh, alright then......you might want to become abit more aware of your sorroundings or else I'll scare you each time I start talking."

Dapper Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maluenda walks back in through the front door. She smiles when she sees the place. Koru reallt turned it around. She flicks her tail behind her and leans against the side of the door way. The only problem is that there are no raftdr for her to hide in. Maluenda wondera if there are even any small dark corners she can curl up in. She kind where at night the moonlight streams into but during the day the corner is just out of reach of the sun. That'd be the perfect place for her. Maluend awalks in confedently and begins her search for a moonlit corner.
kikyo-kagomekitty
Maluenda walks back in through the front door. She smiles when she sees the place. Koru reallt turned it around. She flicks her tail behind her and leans against the side of the door way. The only problem is that there are no raftdr for her to hide in. Maluenda wondera if there are even any small dark corners she can curl up in. She kind where at night the moonlight streams into but during the day the corner is just out of reach of the sun. That'd be the perfect place for her. Maluend awalks in confedently and begins her search for a moonlit corner.
"What are you searching for? Maybe I can help out abit."

Dapper Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
korune
kikyo-kagomekitty
"What are you searching for? Maybe I can help out abit."
"Oh, I'm just looking for a comfortable place to curl up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas