Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image
___Rules_______________Staff_______________Patrons

This pub was recently discovered as an abandoned house by the founders, Jade Verdant and Amethyst Amarinth. More information on the owners and other staff will be available below. As for the pub itself, it was horribly run down with almost no hope of standing for much longer. When Jade and Amethyst found it, they jumped on the offer and bought the house, fixed it up, and turned it into the cozy little place it is today. Feel free to walk in, stick around, chat, cause mischief, tom-foolery, shenanigans, and other trouble! Make new friends, and just have a great time!

Activities__________Affiliates__________Status

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

Follow Gaia ToS. I make the final say in everything. Including if I believe you are following the ToS or not.

Don't just leave us hanging. No one likes that. Please let us know if you will be gone for an extended period of time just as a common courtesy.

No godmodding, killing, or controlling someone else without their permission.

Respect all staff members. These are the people who make it all possible. The guests located in the "Patrons that Frequent" area are honorary staff and should be respected as such.

Please quote the person you are talking to or at least state who you are talking to. This will make it easier for everyone. Speaking of making it easier for everyone, please be semi-lit. No one wants to read your l337 sp34k

This thread will be PG-13. No sex, cybering, or ridiculous graphic content. No one wants to read that here. Make friends and new relationships, but take that somewhere else.

Keep OOC to a minimum or please use the OOC thread linked at the top.

I swear like a sailor in real life, but I won't do it here, and neither will you.

Play nice. Fighting, arguing, and bickering is fine, but keep it playful.

If you would like to be an affiliate, please PM me. Do not post about it here.

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

User Image
Played by Danisaurous95

User Image
Played by Danisaurous95

User Image
Played by Danisaurous95

User Image
Played by Kitoro_Yamamoto

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

User Image
Played by...

User Image
Played by...

User Image
Played by...

In Photobucket apply frame "Splatter" to the picture.
Then use the "Butterfly Kids" font in green to apply
the character name.

Reserve Code:
[img]350x200[/img]
[size=10][i]Played by INSERT NAME HERE[/i][/size]

Profile Code:

[img]350x200[/img][list][list][list][list][size=20][b]_______________________________________[/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

Sex: {Male, Female or something in between}

Sexual Orientation: {Heterosexual, Asexual, Homosexual, Bisexual}

Species:

Land of Origin:

Abilities:

Personality: {Please make it a paragraph}

History: {Have at least one paragraph}
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=20][b]_______________________________________[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[i]Played by {Insert Gaia name here}[/i]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

Welcome to the community corkboard! This is where all live performances, games, and activities will be announced and posted!

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image
Downstairs Layout____________Upstairs Layout

360° Tour -_ Bar

360° Tour -_ Ups tair s_ Living_ Room

360° Tour -_ Amethys t's_ and_Jad e's_ Room

360° Tour -_Gues t _ Room

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

Beloved Perfectionist

User Image

Beloved Perfectionist