Welcome to Gaia! ::

Month of July

Yes it is... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
BBQs and Beachs 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Why is it so Hot T^T 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2197 2198 2199 > >> >>> »|

Aidan takes out a book filled with lined paper. He takes out a pencil and leans back in his chair. He stares down at his paper and begins to write.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Ivanthedestroyer
Essence De La Vie
She nodded. "I know how you feel. I owned a place here once. It's tough, trying to get people to come in when there are much older, more established places to go instead. I wish you luck with the task."
"thank you , i hope this place get off it's feet as well, , you owned a place too, what was it called" Ivan asked with wonder
She was actually quiet for a moment, blushing lightly from embrassment. "It was called The Gaian Blues Nightclub." she said at least, lifting a hand and running her fingers through her curls. "I don't really like talking about it but it got crushed badly by rollback last year, to the point I had to close it."

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
jspec2
what kind of drinks do you guys have? im looking for green apple smirnoff

dont think i spelled that right...oh well

Well, if u want that i'll get u that! Please wait a moment!

nonono, its ok, your friend already got me one, thank you though..ou very kind to some one like me...lol...so when did your freind come up with the idea of haveing a bar in gaia towns?
thats is true ninja but the idea for the bar in gaia towns was sutipyro's(sp) he the one that had the idea i just put it into action
*finishes drawing and decides he doesnt like it, crumples it up and throws it away*

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
[Aidan]
Aidan takes out a book filled with lined paper. He takes out a pencil and leans back in his chair. He stares down at his paper and begins to write.
"would you like some more tea" Ivan asked "ohh do you draw?" Ivan asked seeing the lined paper, not seeing the words
[Aidan]

mind if i join you?
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
jspec2

nonono, its ok, your friend already got me one, thank you though..ou very kind to some one like me...lol...so when did your freind come up with the idea of haveing a bar in gaia towns?
Because he is a regular in The Black Rose Bar! and he wanted to make a bar for his own.

koo, koo...i had a bar once.. it was with a couple of feinds of mine from utah...we all lived in the same town and we all did the same things, it was kick a**, but now i live in oregon, and i have only a couple of freinds...

Sucks! i think i know a friend who lives in Oregon, his Username is Dravoc Of Silverwood,...
Ivanthedestroyer
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
jspec2

thats is true ninja but the idea for the bar in gaia towns was sutipyro's(sp) he the one that had the idea i just put it into action
oh! i c... Where is he now?
sweetstrawberri21
[Aidan]

mind if i join you?

He looks up No, not at all... He takes his glasses out of his pocket and puts them back on How do you do?

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Essence De La Vie
Ivanthedestroyer
Essence De La Vie
She nodded. "I know how you feel. I owned a place here once. It's tough, trying to get people to come in when there are much older, more established places to go instead. I wish you luck with the task."
"thank you , i hope this place get off it's feet as well, , you owned a place too, what was it called" Ivan asked with wonder
She was actually quiet for a moment, blushing lightly from embrassment. "It was called The Gaian Blues Nightclub." she said at least, lifting a hand and running her fingers through her curls. "I don't really like talking about it but it got crushed badly by rollback last year, to the point I had to close it."
"oh my , im sorry, sounded like a goodplace" Ivan siad with a sad face
* begins to draw ninja......once again deceds he doesnt like it and throws it away.*
This bar's going great! Hope you guys are having a great time!

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi

Because he is a regular in The Black Rose Bar! and he wanted to make a bar for his own.

koo, koo...i had a bar once.. it was with a couple of feinds of mine from utah...we all lived in the same town and we all did the same things, it was kick a**, but now i live in oregon, and i have only a couple of freinds...

Sucks! i think i know a friend who lives in Oregon, his Username is Dravoc Of Silverwood,...
i live in oregon
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi
jspec2
ninja_kunoichi

where are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces