Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shigekuni Genryusai

Zephyr........ Nenei.......... and random person.

Zephyrs eyes cut to Nenei as she spoke an odd little smirk on her face for a moment before she took a sip of her coffee again, when the woman pulled at the strands of her spiritual energy her eyes narrowed slightly just as a small voice pipped up from somewhere behind them.

"NOT A GIRL!!! BOY BOY BOY BOY...... why does everyone think I'm a girl!!"

The high pitched voice rang out with a slight push to it, the sound of the voice was very child like and when Zephyr turned around she sighed looking at a little boy that was dressed in a one piece black and silverish blue shift it pooling around his feet looking almost like waves. The boys hair was a long bluish green color that matched the rapidly pulsing eyes, his legs were crossed as he hovered in the air peeking out from the waving long strands of hair that fell in his face.

"Zeph Zeph Don't make mommy ask again, you know I can't lie to her."

The boy would lift one hand up letting the long sleeve of his shift slip down revealing one dainty hand as he would wiggle his fingers at the woman sitting next to Zephyr. At this point a long drawn out groan would leave Zephyrs lips as she slammed her forehead down on the bar creating a slight crack in the finish of it, lifting her head up again just slightly she slammed it back down.

"Windwalker really...... now of all times..... you little turd."

The young woman would turn her gaze to the little boy staring at him with electric blue eyes that pulsed slightly with strands of pink, sighing softly twisting her the coffee cup between her fingers growling lightly as her emotions rose swiftly and she pushed them right back down.

"Fine, I got upset when Ixen returned."

"Yeah she did, super upset too like cried all night."

The little boy giggled as Zephyr turned her head throwing her coffee up at him it still half full as she did the hot liquid splashing out. Growling again she glared at the boy who after catching the coffee cup with one hand and holding up the other used a wind barrier to keep the liquid from splashing upon him stuck his tongue out.

"See what I have to put up with momma?"

Why in the world was Windwalker calling Nenei mommy? Who knew but it seemed like the boy indeed did think that the woman was his mother at least in some odd fashion.

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

Takeshi Genryusai - Leaving Venom and Heading to the Garden with Sasha

Takeshi would feel the touch of Venom's nail against the back of his neck as he moved to walk away from her. the feel of the nail against his flesh made the male nearly stop in his tracks, his eyes closing for a moment as he moaned lightly at the sound, his back arching and muscles flexing as a shiver worked its way through his core. it was a very sensitive spot and it nearly sent him into a state of needing. he suddenly felt the urge to feed though he wasn't actually that hungry. it was a strange feeling really and made him frown.

Even as he walked away he heard Venom's voice echo inside of his head, the voice not really bothering him but it was a little weird hearing his mother inside of his head. his zanpakutou's voice was one thing but his mother's was another thing entirely. even as he heard the words he didn't fully comprehend their meaning yet, a mental nod sent along the path he'd received the message from he rolled the words around in his head even as he went with Sasha into the gardens. he could tell by the lingering presence that it wasn't long ago that Zephyr had left the same spot that they now found themselves in.

"Yeah, I imagine he'll look into it... you know how that man is when it comes to gathering info. though I doubt he'll find what he's looking for. I gave her a fake name when she trained with the squad and you enrolled her into the academy under your last name. it'll make it a lot harder for him to get anything about her that's solid."

As she slipped her arms around him and stared into his eyes the male wrapped his arms around her and leaned his forehead down against hers. it was in that moment he could feel her completely and truly, her soul touching his. and there was something about her calling him daddy that really made him want to take her right back to the bedroom. unfortunately for the male he had several things to do today including trying to find his other wife now before the sentencing was to occur.

"Yeah, we should try to find her... I wonder where she is.. I can't sense her.. but spiritual repression master... so... gonna be difficult if she doesn't want to be found.. what about scent.. can you smell her if we get out of the garden love?"

He knew that all of his father's plants would mess with her senses a little bit so he wondered if they got out of the garden if she might be able to track the woman a little bit better.

Married Businessman

Venom Genryusai

Nenei Oberu Enok - With Zephyr

Nenei's own facial smirk was wiped away the moment she heard the high pitched voice scream behind zephyr. her purple colored eyes rolled backward as a low sigh left the woman's lips in the same fashion. honestly she didn't spend too much time talking to the other zanpakutou on the grounds as she was much older than any of them. when Windwalker called her mommy though the woman's eyes shifted into more of a glare, an inky black taking over the purple and hiding the view of her eyes from those looking at her. her lips shifted as her facial expression became emotionless in that moment. if she hadn't done this she probably would have freaked out. she honestly never wanted to be a mommy. other kids, cool whatever. me have kids, no, not happening, no way in any kind of dimensional hell that exist within whatever plane of the multiverse. no, absolutely not.

"High pitched voice, Zephyr used to call you by the nickname windy, sounds like wendy, I.E a girls name. and the dress kinda throws me off a bit kid."

The words were near cold as she spoke to the other zanpakutou spirit. she didn't mind talking to them but the whole mommy thing threw her for a loop. teacher, fine, mommy, no. the thought still lingered in the woman's head even as she let the inky black fade and her facial expression turn into more of a casual frown. pushing herself up from her spot at the bar she moved to examine the spirit a bit further even as Zephyr revealed that she was upset upon Ixen's return. when Windwalker told Nenei that she had cried all night the woman just stopped, glancing back and forth between both spirit and master for a few seconds while they exchanged a thrown coffee cup between them.

"Kaze u~ōkā... I'm not your mommy. we're sword spirits, born within a powerful soul we assist them and we learn from each other. we don't have parents. I could maybe accept big sister.. but mom... please for the love of the balance no."

She was far too sexy and independent to be any use as a mother anyway, and she was not going to ruin her ability for fun and good times for a kid that she didn't even push out. she wasn't even capable of childbirth, it just blew her mind that this being could even think something like that. though she did somewhat understand. there weren't many zanpakutou around the villa, not like the soul society so it made it a bit harder to learn about the true power and heritage that these young ones had laid before them. generations of zanpakutou, some reborn through family lines, others just dying out when their time came. breathing in deeply the woman let the air calm her senses for a minute as she placed a firm hand on the weapon-spirit's head.

"So why that upset over him? I thought you didn't even like him?"

The mistress of blades would take her free hand and place it on Zephyr's shoulder, moving her fingers lightly as she massaged the muscle there, it was in a relaxing way, one that eased the tension and pressure and just made someone want to chill out for a few minutes. it didn't matter what species a person was or how hard their skin or muscles happened to be, if one knew the right spots they could make the person do what they willed with little effort. Nenei knew these spots well, each and every point a way to make someone obey. it wasn't a forced attempt at learning information though, Zephyr would feel it for what it was, a girl genuinely trying to reach out to someone who was like a daughter to her.

"You shouldn't treat him that way Zeph, it'll do nothing but drive you apart... you and your spirit are meant to be as one, acting as one so that you can overcome all things in your path, emotional or physical. you've been communing by try a little harder. he'll age as you learn, which mean's he'll learn as well... I believe he's so young because he was born in your soul after you existed, when most are born at the same time..."

This explained a bit of why Kaze looked how he did in comparison to his master. but the one zanpakutou that it didn't explain was Takeshi's. turning her gaze to the doors for a moment the woman leaned up against the bar, resting her elbows there as she stared off into the distance, thinking and pondering upon the exact words to use.

"Requiem is an old soul, manifesting in different lights, but his name extends back far throughout the history of our kind."

Her gaze shifting from the door she turned back to Zephyr for a moment before glancing at her weapon-spirit and shaking her head. this was an interesting morning so far, hell, an interesting week at that. the woman wasn't sure exactly what would happen next but she was already considering calling it an early day after the sentencing was done.

Married Businessman

Venom Genryusai

Shigekuni Genryusai - The Morning after Tous and Mifune arrive. (not skipping just putting Shige where he has to be on this day)

The one known as Shigekuni Genryusai could be found within the confines of he and Venom's room, sleeping upon the bed within. the muscular male was covered by a blanket but little else, his right arm detached and laying upon its own stand atop the couple's headboard. it wasn't too often that the male slept like this anymore, it had been far too long since the need for sleep had left his body and soul behind completely. every once in a while though the man did sleep, and deep into that sleep he would slip, almost as if his spirit was trying to cross into a place that no longer existed within his mind. even as Venom entered the rooms the male didn't stir from his slumber, only shifting slightly upon the bed at her presence.

One could see upon looking around the room though that the ex-shinigami had prepared for the day the night before. clothing of a couple different styles lay across one of the dressers, his artificial arm was freshly worked on, the bandage like cloth that he had been wearing as of late was soaking in a small container of kerosene to give it the flammability that he desired of it. his swords were laid out upon their own stand near the door, each one polished and cleaned down to the smallest detail. his wooden geta were placed next to each other by the door leading out of the bedroom and a towel hung on the door into the bathroom, clean and ready for the male to shower as soon as he awoke.

Married Businessman

RPC---------&>>Ixen Ith
Organization & Rank---&>>Tamashī no baransu - Captain of Internal Affairs

{ "'Cause I'm the ******** king of the world
Get on your knees." }

The day of the sentencing - around 5:00AM

Godsmack - I Am

Music pulsed throughout the rooms of the manor that belonged to the one known to them as Ixen-Ith. the reincarnation of an ancient dragon-god known in those ages as Garyx. this being existed currently within these sealed rooms, a section that allowed no free passage from most other points within the manor. even his way out into the main section was sealed by ancient magics tied to him. with what he had done to Allezandra she would now be able to pass freely unlike most others of the Spirit Villa. what he had done to her she had not fully come to realize, but he felt that by the end of the day she would know a bit of what the power he granted her truly entailed.

The god moved through the areas of his rooms, from one to the next as he seemed almost on a mission walking through the confines of his compound. stopping as he lifted a single finger and allowed clothing to form over his humanoid skin. the outfit was almost the same is it always was, dark black pants and black combat boots upon his feet. the difference today was that the male donned a shirt over his muscular chest, a sleeveless muscle shirt made of a dark black material in which over it was a black and gold lined coat; it wasn't the captain coats that shige had been working on but it did match the theme of the organization's colors. like the shirt though Ixen's coat was sleeveless in design.

"svaust gewjtokvi schedules vi trail ihk nomeno lireh persvek wer kear"

The draconic tongue spoke. he didn't need sleep as it was but he still detested things being arranged so early in the morning and forcing him to be there. he had to be there for this one though, for he knew what was in store; he could feel it gnashing at his mind. his lips parted in a wicked grin at that moment, exposing the razor sharp fangs of Ixen's grand maw. even in his humanoid form the maw was something to be feared, its crushing power could tear bone, flesh and scale with amazing force.

As the male entered the main room of his area of the house he reached out with his mind, across a passage that now existed between him and another, his madness, his chaos pounding into Allezandra as he felt out her location. his head turning he noted her by one of the windows, staring out at the sun as it was coming up over the horizon. his boots thudding against the ground the male moved behind the woman and placed a hand upon her shoulder, long blackened nails stretched over her shoulder, the sharp talon's warm to the touch.

"I was just coming to wake you, didn't realize you had already gotten up."

His words were soft, but twisting as they burrowed into the mind like all his other words. it was the gnawing madness, the gnashing insanity that crept from the male. not many could deal with it for prolonged periods without succumbing to its whims and wishes. but those who prayed, those who truly knew how the thrive inside of its grip were the one's that Ixen found the most pleasure in. Allezandra was different than all those though it seemed. her devotion was on a level that Ixen had not seen in ages long past. he wondered if it would last or fade once she felt like she was no longer in danger from others again. a silent judgement as his chaotic eyes swirled watching the blonde-haired bombshell.

"Are you prepared for what's to come today?"

It was a genuine question from the maddened one. he did take concern in the woman now that he had seen just how devout she could be. he would continue to treat her as she deserved unless she proved to him that she wasn't as devout as she had seemed. moving next to her he leaned against a pillar jutting through the room and just stared at her, watching her with a silent madness, an echoing chaos that pulsed through those draconic like orbs.

Current Form: Humanoid
{ I'm the ******** king of the world
Do as I please." }

Venom Genryusai

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shigekuni Genryusai

Venom: interesting Very very interesting....

Venom was still smirking softly from the reaction that she had gotten from her son, her mind was working double what it normally did simply because she knew that she would have to open her own libraries to him and the Har'oloth. As she walked into the bed room she chuckled seeing her husband sleeping so soundly, Venom knew that he wasn't looking forward to today but also knew how important it was to him to uphold the laws. Sighing softly as she lowered herself down upon the bed next to him she ran her fingers through his hair lightly before leaning down to place a gentle kiss upon his lips.

"Wake up my Shei'tan."

A light smile as she curled up next to him her fingers toying with his bare chest lightly as she waited for those all to familiar blue eyes to open to her gaze. She actually didn't want to wake him, it was the first time that he had slept in so long, but she had a job to get started and he had to get ready to start his job. Sighing softly all she could do is try to keep a smile on her face while she tickled down the side of his ribs whispering in his ear,

"wake up ...... Shige.... it's time to wake up."

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sasha with Takeshi, looking for Mio.

Sasha couldn't help but laugh when he started talking about Baraga looking into Calypso's background.She just sighed a little bit feeling so close to him in that moment, Sasha could see the lingering need that had been building up in his eyes. Purring softly she slid her hands up to the back of his head and tilted her head to the side guiding his face into her neck, a low rumbling purr echoed in her chest as her body nuzzled against his.

"If he only knew his little protege..."

They would probably spend a few moments in the garden as he sated the sudden need to feed that she could feel burning in him, there were times she didn't understand it and this was one of them. If they had the time she would have given him what else he desired but alas that couldn't be at the moment. A light sigh left her lips as she opened yellow eyes that glowed softly the canine slits inside them almost burning with a red glow.

"Maybe I could...... Depending on where she went and if we have enough time.. I can't tell till I get out of here though."

She frowned, normally she could easily place both her husband and wife when they were on the grounds at all times but of late Mio had gotten more and more secretive and it worried Sasha. Letting out a sigh and glancing towards the gate the woman waited for Takeshi to finish so they could leave.

"Love....... Mio..."

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zephyr Darsha

User Image

Zephyr really wasn't paying attention at first until she heard the first little sniffle come from Kaze, sighing softly she turned and slipped from the chair walking over to take the coffee cup from him and lean her head against his. The girl could see the tears welling up in the boys eyes and began to rub his back softly whispering,

"Come on Winds.... you know she's not your mom.... I told you we gotta take care of each other."

The small boy looked up at Nenei as she also came over to look at him, he frowned his bottom lip trembling slightly as the woman spoke. He didn't understand, not really but then again maybe that was simply because the only other being he knew like himself was Nenei. As Zephyr rubbed his back he let out a soft hiccup and tried to push down the tears that started dripping down his face, it was a comfort when she said that she was willing to be his big sister.

"I don't wear a dress...."

The young boy mumbled as Nenei used his real name at him making his head pop up and those bluish green eyes glow steadily brighter, a tiny smile crossed his face and he clapped his hands together a small puff of pressured air exiting the meeting palms. Nenei placed her hand upon his head and he looked up at her with a happier smile,

"She doesn't like him having that girl...."

A soft gasp left Zephyr as she glared at Kaze on hand tugging on his hair as she tilted her head to the side as if to tell him to shut up. The boy let out a small squeak feeling the tug upon his hair and blinked looking at Zephyr as if to ask what he had done now. When Nenei began to speak again it stopped the smack to the back of Kaze's head that she had started to do and a long drawn out sigh left the girls green painted lips.

"Really Kaze..... you are the worst at not blabbing your mouth you know that."

Wrapping one arm around his shoulders she sighed a little bit and frowned, Zephyr really didn't understand why she was so upset. On one had it was a relief that Ixen wouldn't be trying to get her in his bed but on the other she just felt replaced and unneeded by him now and that thought brought tears to her own eyes that she had to try and hide by leaning her face into Kaze's shoulder. The small boy wrapped his arms around Zephyr and hugged her as tight as his thin arms could,

"It's ok Zephy I'll always need you..... please don't cry again."

Kaze hated it when Zephyr cried it made him want to cry again, looking up at Nenei the little boy seemed to ask her what he was supposed to do. He always felt so confused as to what it was he was supposed to do and it didn't help that Zephyr really didn't understand him herself.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Perhaps he sought the woman that stood still naked a sheet wrapped around her body the color of blood as long shimmering blonde locks curled down her back softly the color almost white. Her silver eyes seemed to take in the expanse of the villa, one delicate hand rested upon the large wall sized glass pane her wrist and lower hand visibly marked with the runes that her dragon god and now lover had placed upon her soft flesh carving the meaning to her very soul. Her forehead rested against the glass as well for a moment before she lifted her head from the glass turning to face Ixen a soft smile that had never graced her face until now for this one man light up her features and brought a softness to her eyes as she gazed upon him.

"Ergriff wer captain meagear ornla qe lae hofibavi ekess xurwk wux itrewic svern nomeno lireh sia itov."

The woman would answer back to his grumpy grumblings in the dragons own language, perhaps it was nothing more then speaking to him in his language or maybe it was one more way she could show him that she truly belonged with him. Perhaps it was a mix of the both, the constant pressing feel of insanity weighed down upon her for a moment filling her with wonder and a feeling akin to that of coming home. The sight of Ixen nearly took her breath away as he walked towards her laying his hand upon her shoulder, eyes closed half way feeling the warmth that exuded from him filling her soothing her soul from it's worry.

"I've been awake for some time... I didn't mean to worry you."

The feeling of his words weighed in her mind and she could only smile a little more, Allezandra could feel her own madness rising within her swirling in her gaze as she looked up to him moving a little closer. She could then see the silent judgment that weighed in his mind and she rose to her toes and placed her lips softly against his purring deeply within her chest the sound like a rumbling hiss. The hand upon his face softly trailed down the side of his face and fell to his chest lightly over where his heart would be as if to say that she would guard that part of him with her last breath.

When he spoke again she sighed lightly laying her head against his chest the hand that had been holding the sheet to her body tightening around the material as Allezandra swallowed,

"I .... am not sure. Well I need to get dressed for sure, I can handle anything that the Captain may decide as long as I am not forced from this place and your side."

Her voice broke slightly as her words finished lending to what she was saying, the one thought that burned at her. She had more then she had ever thought to dream for and it could easily be taken all away because she had been foolish, taking a deep breath she squared her shoulders and tried to center her thoughts again. It wasn't that she doubted in Ixen at all, in that she was confident that no matter what she would always have him but part of her had grown to love this place as a home and that she didn't want to lose either.

"I should get dressed, we will be called to the arena in less than an hour."

The woman was trying so hard to remain strong, she never wanted Ixen to think her weak again in any way and she felt as if she were failing in that. Shaking her head a little bit she began to pull her body away from the man she was quickly falling in love with so she could prepare for her day and the pain that she was sure it would bring to her.

Married Businessman

Shigekuni Genryusai - Morning of the Sentencing

Shige's breathing was steady when Venom leaned down over his sleeping form and lowered herself down upon the bed. his mind began to stir as she began playing with his locks of brown hair, the strands twisting gently between the woman's fingers. as of late his hair had been growing longer and the male hadn't bothered to cut it, currently down to his shoulders the hair flowed much like that of his son, the locks were a bit thicker than Takeshi's but the hair itself was just as soft. Shige shifted lightly as the words echoed inside of his mind when Venom spoke them, an inner part of his mind opening as he started to awaken.

The woman then curled up next to him and began toying with his bare chest, the tickling feel of Venom's fingers against his bare flesh making him shift a little more just before she tickled down the side of his ribs. it was at this moment that those familiar teal blue orbs of perception would open, an almost fiery luminescence about them. as he glanced over he noted the red haired vixen curled up against him on the bed and smiled wider than many had seen him do in ages. a single hand lifting to brush those bright red locks, almost petting her as she lay against him. it was nice to wake up this way even if he hadn't slept in a while. the time spent sleeping was almost a vacation and waking up to Venom was more than he could ask for.

"Omaesan..."

The word left his lips as he gaze upon his wife, his hand still stroking through her locks as he moved to push himself up a little bit, more into a half sitting position as he allowed himself to fully wake up from his rest. the ex-shinigami leaned forward his lips pressing against Venom's as he kissed her softly, pulling her closer during the kiss as he held it for a couple moments before letting it go and staring into the eyes of his true beloved. a light yawn left the male's lips as he would eventually break the gaze and move to stand, glancing to the table where his artificial arm lay.

"Yeah, I know... I'm not really looking forward to this though..."

It was the truth of the matter, Shige didn't really want to have to do this to his own, but the law had to be upheld. if he held back on anyone then his own men would view the laws as soft and have a higher probability of violating them in the future. as he moved to the table he reached out with his left arm and grabbed the artificial limb, pressing it against the opening in his housing system and allowing the limb to attach to his body while the nerves around the area suddenly became dead to his senses. he rolled his neck a little as the muscles tensed from the motion, his right arm moving as he rotated it around in the socket making sure that it was secure before he did anything else.

"It's been a while since I've actually slept.... it was nice, a bit different but nice."

It was after saying this that the male would move to begin donning the clothes that he had laid out for today. slipping the black hakama around his waist before tying it tight and allowing the blackened fabric to flow down past his feet. moving to the next part of his outfit he slipped the white and red top over his chest, the sleeves hanging down to his wrists and then flaring out to one side. the spirit bells around the belt like area of the top rang lightly on the spiritual frequency as the male pulled up the right sleeve of the outfit and began wrapping it in the kerosene soaked cloth. it was a new thing he'd been doing ever since he'd met with Mio down in his training area but he hadn't really elaborated on why.

"How much time do we have before we need to be there?"

Married Businessman

Takeshi Genryusai - With Sasha, looking for Mio

Takeshi only smiled as Sasha nuzzled up against him and tilted her neck to the side as she nuzzled against his body. he knew if they had time she would have given in to all his deisres and not just one. as he leaned into her neck the male opened his mouth and allowed his fangs to exude from within his own mouth as he pressed his teeth into Sasha's flesh. it was almost vampiric but those that assumed that it was would be sadly mistaken. as he began to feed from her he felt his needs slowly become sated once more. each passing second and each drop of blood upon his tongue made the male calm and put his mind at rest, allowing him to focus rather than daydream all day.

"Yeah I doubt he'll ever figure that one out... until he sees her again. at least."

Grinning as the male pulled away he wiped the red blood from his lips, licking it from the back of his hand before moving with Sasha to lead her out of the garden upon her request. he knew that once they were out of the garden she could hopefully pick up on the scent of their wife and track her down in the little time they had before the sentencing. he also knew he had to get his weapons before the trial as well, it was a full gear kind of ordeal after all. sighing lightly as he trudged out of the garden the male looked back to his wife, eyes of crimson taking in the ebony skinned goddess for a few moments before he allowed words to echo from his lips once they had reached the front yard area.

"Alright, how about now.. sense anything my love?"

Married Businessman

Venom Genryusai

Nenei Oberu Enok - With Zephyr

Nenei closed her eyes as Kaze nearly burst into tears. maybe she was a bit hard on him but that's just how she was with pretty much everyone. even Zephyr knew that Nenei was only close to a few and it normally took quite a while before she was comfortable enough with them to not come across as such a b***h. but that's just how the mistress of blades was. lifting one of her hands and brushing it against her hair the woman pulled some of the long pink locks back and twisted them slightly in her fingers before allowing a single low sigh to sound from betwixt her lips. rolling her head to the side for a moment a slight pop echoed out from her neck.

"It's sorta like a dress... I'm gonna have to get you some style.. or Zephyr is... someone needs to."

As the spirit and Zephyr continued to talk Nenei walked over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of vodka from behind the counter. it was early but she needed a drink already today. tipping the bottle back and removing the fire safety cap the woman guzzled a good third of the bottle before setting it down on the counter. her voice had shifted to much kinder tones considering who she was but the day was already looking like it was going to be one of those kind of days. she didn't really know how to best explain everything to the kid but she knew she was about the only one on the grounds that knew about their species and how they worked first hand.

"You're getting all worked up because he saved Alley and they were being all lovey.. even if that's not what you want from him... oh for the ******** love.. get it together girl. you know you don't even want him like that, or at least that's what you say. and just because he's lovey with her don't mean he's not going to keep picking on you.. it's Ixen for ******** sake."

Sighing the woman moved over and placed her head against the wall, closing her deep purple colored eyes as she breathed in. spirit filled and flooded her lungs and began ebbing around her form. Nenei wasn't even sure what was the matter with her at the moment but she did know that it seemed like she was being a royal b***h even if that wasn't her true intentions. if she had intended to be a b***h she wouldn't have made the effort to talk to Zephyr in the first place. pushing up from the wall a light sheen of pink energy moved around her form as she moved to place her hand on top of Kaze's head again.

"You need to help her by learning yourself. learn who you are, learn what you can do, what you are capable of and teach it to her, lend her your power and together you can overcome anything... that's the power of the bond between master and weapon..."

it was up to each zanpakutou to learn their own powers and then teach them to their master. Nenei didn't have much she could teach the young boy about his powers, they were far different than her own and the way they worked was obviously different as well. breathing in the woman seemed to calm down a bit more as she let her hand relax on top of the boy's head.

"Listen, Zeph.... I'm not trying to be a b***h. .really.. but come on.. you're stronger than that... don't think of him as a lost opportunity.. think of him as an experience that helped you learn a thing or two... you'll find someone for you if that's what you want... but.. jeeze girl. bottling up all that emotion like that and trying to hide it isn't going to help you. you have to learn how to deal with your emotions.. and be able to separate yourself from them. if you can do that, you two can start to help each other a lot more."

Married Businessman

RPC---------&>>Ixen Ith
Organization & Rank---&>>Tamashī no baransu - Captain of Internal Affairs

{ "'Cause I'm the ******** king of the world
Get on your knees." }

The day of the sentencing - With Allezandra

Godsmack - Touche

The music that shifted through the rooms changed over to the next song as Ixen stood listening to Allezandra speak as she stared out of the window. in his heart of madness, within that gaping maw of insanity the dragonic god could feel the woman's heart, her own thoughts as they echoed into her mind. normally he wasn't one to pry that much to those that were close to him but in this case he felt privy to her innermost thoughts as they rushed through her head. even as she moved to press against his body he allowed his own thoughts to drift with hers for a second, moving with her mind along its pathways, its way of thinking. an almost knowing smile crossed the lips of the god before he spoke.

"Yes, I agree, that stuffy commander does enjoy his early morning meetings.. how dare he." A light laugh, breathing with sarcasm echoed from his lips. "you won't be forced from my side. personal attentions have nothing to do with the sanction of punishment. but either way I think I may have a little something in store for the event"

Wrapping his talons around the sheet that covered Allezandra's body he lightly clawed at it, allowing the blackened nails on his fingers to rip slightly through the fabric and reveal the soft tones of her bare flesh underneath. his grin as wicked as it ever was he spun her around, moving his hands over her shoulders as he massaged at her neck for a moment, his right hand pressing somewhat harder than the left as he applied a certain pressure to the tattoos now running along the woman's right side. they would not ignite at his touch as they had done before but the ebbing of power within would still be felt.

"Yes, you should get dressed.. unfortunately it should be in organization attire... I'd much rather see you in something a bit more sexy at the moment."

Letting go of the woman he would allow her to move from his arms to dress herself. his own body moving to the window as he stared out across the grounds, reaching out with his own energy as he heard his name called from across the grounds. his eyes closing for that moment he felt Nenei speaking his name and nearly looked upon the location before he decided against the matter and turned away. he'd have time to pry into other's lives a bit later on but right now he was more interested in the woman that stood before him, wrapped in a blood red bed sheet and nothing else.

Current Form: Humanoid
{ I'm the ******** king of the world
Do as I please." }

Venom Genryusai

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shigekuni Genryusai

Venom couldn't help the widening of her smile as she saw the one that was upon Shige's it had been some time since they had really spent any time together and even more time since she had seen him really smile like this. As he called her the sweet name that he had just for her she slid into his arms feeling his kiss, Venom sighed softly feeling as if she could melt into his arms at that moment and suddenly sad that they had little time to spare this morning. A yawn left him and he broke the gaze between them sliding from the bed, she was already dressed in her coat that bespoke of the gold and black of the Organization the design upon it drawing attention that she was the Mother Comander. Something she wondered about the title as if it were something he made up just to keep her happy but even so it had come with more responsibility then she had thought it would. Sometimes like today with duties she didn't like,

"I know your not, honestly I wish we could just forget everything but I understand that you can't."

For Venom ignoring things she didn't want to face was something she had done only to many times, usually it ending in heartache and more trouble for her. Deciding to remain in her spot upon the bed she watched as he began to get dressed for the sentencing, the woman knew it would be easier if they were not about to pass judgement upon their own children.

"I keep thinking I should try to sleep once in awhile but it seems like such a waste of time now."

She thought about telling Shige what she had learned about their son but for some odd reason decided to keep it to herself at least for the moment, a cold sensation was working through her much like when she knew something bad was going to happen. Closing her eyes she laid back resting her head on the pillow sighing softly,

"I need to be down at the arena in less than thirty minutes, you need to arrive shortly after so I can call everyone to order and read the charges."

Her voice was suddenly flat the look in her eyes emotionless which was something that even her husband had not seen from her before, Venom was ruled by her emotions and they usually ran away with her. Sitting up she would open those dull violet eyes sitting on the edge of the bed with a soft sigh once more, again she thought to tell Shige about the conversation between Sasha and Takeshi but held that back not that she knew exactly what it was about but she could tell by the way they both acted it was important.

"In fact I should head that way Shei'tan."

She knew that her attitude had shifted suddenly but Venom was doing her best to not beg her husband to not go through with the very things she knew he had decided. Using the name that she called him was her way of trying to soften the fact that even to her ears her voice seemed so off. Walking by him she paused softly kissing his cheek and heading back towards the door that lead down into the main room and then towards the door leading outside. From there she would walk towards the arena taking a few moments to steel herself for the next hour or so.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shigekuni Genryusai
Takeshi Genryusai - With Sasha, looking for Mio

]

Sasha- watching Mio meet up with the Mother Commander

As they walked out of the garden Sasha lifted her head into the air and sighed, at first there was nothing almost as if Mio just wasn't there and then her scent suddenly flooded Sasha making the woman sigh softly. Lifting her eyes up she would see not only Mio her short pale form looking up to the Mother Commander, grabbing Takeshi's hand she pointed towards the pair that would continue on towards the arena.

"I guess..... we will have to wait until after the sentencing. I will make sure to be close to her during it."

Sighing softly she looked up towards Takeshi smiling lightly at him, Sasha knew that he needed to finish getting ready and that they didn't have much time to do so in.

"Go love, you can't afford to have the Captain Commander waiting on you for this. I'll go and protect our cherry blossom."

The woman would smile again as she began to run towards the arena trying to catch up to mio and Venom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff