Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Rei, grasping at the last shreds of dignity he felt he had left, looked at Traxx. In a choking voice, and in a failed attempt at being suave, he croaked "I'm... sorry you have to see this."

He stumbled, almost like a drunk, over to a sink and threw up. It wasn't vomit, no, but it didn't look like blood, either. It was pitch black, with a consistency between tar and oil. It smelled less than great, to say the least. There was a certain rancidness to it, but it also smelled a bit sweet, and full of chemicals.

Zimri Ram's Husband

Soarsa cautiously went further into the clinic when she saw Rei beginning to vomit. Hearing a voice, she turned and saw that Trax was sitting up. What ever he was going through must have pass. "Hey, I'm glad you're doing better," she said, "But I think Rei isn't doing so well now." She then came close to her new employer and reach to tap his shoulder. "Rei?" Inspecting further, she saw what seem like black tar coming out of his mouth. The smell was unbearable up close. Cover her mouth she continued to talk with a muffled voice, "UH....What should I do?"

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
He seemed to be finished, and he spat out the last mouthful of sludge. It smelled rancid, but still like iron, and with a hint of sweetness. He took a hankerchief out of his pocket and began to wipe at his face, but he still got some of it on his clothes, which really was a shame.

"..." His eyes dragged on, over to a rather forboding iron door at the other side of the room.

"...I should be fine. I can wait."

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was then Jim realized he was talking to no one. Rei was no longer behind the counter.

Wow, he was really out of it today.

He heard a commotion from downstairs, and watched Soarsa go to lend her aid. What was this all about? He got up and stood at the top of the stairs. "Is everything alright down there?" He held back the desire to walk down, for now. Who knows what's waiting down there.

Zimri Ram's Husband

Soarsa watched as Rei began to wipe the tar like vomit off him. She he appeared better, but to her not by much. Then a voice calling out from up the stair way caused the woman to turn around. She had no idea who it was, but perhaps it was a concern friend of her boss. "UH yeah! Everything is...well better!," she shouted back. She approached Rei and lightly tapped his shoulder, "Are you sure you're okay? Would you like to lie down for a bit?" Looking to Trax she asked him the same thing. What ever these gentlemen where going through, it was quite out of the normal.

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Better? He could have sworn he heard someone fall over. "...Do you need any help?" He was honestly just curious what was down there. It smelled odd, like a hospital, and Jim felt a strange vibe emit from below.

Distinct Hunter

( Sorry for the absence, Work and other business has been taking it's toll sweatdrop I'll try not to leave so abruptly. annnnd will be posting something explaining my abrupt exit and return~)
Mr Nosphate
( Sorry for the absence, Work and other business has been taking it's toll sweatdrop I'll try not to leave so abruptly. annnnd will be posting something explaining my abrupt exit and return~)

[dude, you left off with your character carrying mine to a clinic. just pick up where you left off. no need for you to say you left and explain why.]

Zimri Ram's Husband

Soarsa heard another call from above the basement. Whoever ever it was, must have been quite concerned. "Um, we're fine! I think!...," she started. She wasn't sure if they were completely well, since this was her first time seeing them in such a state. "If you like, why don't you come down?!," she then added. Perhaps it would be best this way, since that would mean another lending hand. She couldn't possibly carry all these men by herself if need be.
"I see i'm not the only one out of my health here." Trax started. "if you intend to keep me detained for my circumstances, I only ask that you give me your story first."

"You have pale skin and some battle initiative with that swordcane." He was glad he was able to see the weapon, as he could press some leverage against his captor." And the black spittle coming out of your mouth. If I didn't know anybetter, I would say you're a vampire, and one that's bitten the dead just recently." Now he felt he may have crossed the line somewhere, though past experiences had given him that sort of insight.
"I'm sorry, i may be getting ahead of things."

Perhaps he should reveal his story before the question was asked. With a sigh, Trax began giving insight this time. "As you know, I call myself Trax. birthname is Xander Traxus Vorrenstaux, if you need that for your clipboard." He didn't forget Rei's words when he said he might make a file of his new acquaintance.

"Judging by that fancy pistolshiv your friend here has, along with that god awful trasnformation of his, I'd say he's a Hunter. I trained to be one myself. Before the acceptance ceremony, I had a bit of an incident." this was where Trax discarded his coat and shaw. showing his tunic and weapons belt. he opened the front of his tunic to reveal a network of scars along his body, though the most unsightly one was still on his head.

"I had a mission to help my captain track down a witch for questioning . She had a manticore Familiar and things got ugly."

The look on everyone's face was still puzzled, if not intrigued for how it led his mind so astray."Ever have a Manticore shoot a barb into your head?" he asked as his eyes went to Nosphate.

Just then, he heard talk from upstairs, and an invitation for more company to traverse the stairs.
'I suppose we should freshen up a little bit. Weve got company."

Quotable Gawker

[[ooc: Sorry, but I can't for the life of me tell where you all are at. I've been trying to read and find out, but I can't. I'm trying to find a good way to come into the story.]]
Cyanide Penguin
[[ooc: Sorry, but I can't for the life of me tell where you all are at. I've been trying to read and find out, but I can't. I'm trying to find a good way to come into the story.]]

[Lorthepuppets character is in search of a dark elf...]

Distinct Hunter

(I just expected things to continue as I was gone. Didn't know it took such an abrupt halt)

Nosphate chuckled

"I have had a run in with one but I can't say I've felt a pain such as that" he had his arms crossed, he was eying the scars that laid across Trax's body.

He was a tad bit concerned over the hall upstairs, of course all of this was rather important, he did have reason to believe one of them should at least be up stairs keeping an eye on things.

"I suppose I'll poke my head out. Take care of guest and what not." He looked around, nodding to everyone

"I mean, while you lot discuss" he spun on his heels and started towards the stairway up.

Nosphate slowly emerged from the stairs

"Hello there" he smiled at the man who was asking if they were alright earlier.

"Sorry about that, the owner isn't in the best shape, and a guest needed some help as well." Nosphate adjusted his top jacket and leaned onto the bar, looking around and greeting the few beings sitting there with a smile and looking back.

"Assistance anyone?" He wasn't sure who was still up here out of the few he knew, but would help as best as he could.

JINFINITE's Bae

Hilarious Prophet

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
_______ The Raven prince, a once great and mighty character...but due to ridiculous prices and greedy community he was practically naked. At least he still had his crown, not that it helped any when he had no pants. He wouldn't settle for anything less than what he wore in other realms. Speaking of he had no idea where he was at. He had seen a sign that welcomed travelers and gladly went to the first park he could find and sat his happy rum on a bench. Awkward stares? Who cares. Some day eventually he'll be able to fly again. It costed a fortune in this realm to repair his wings. He could use his staff to vault over walls. He sighed and adjusted his glasses, for the hundredth time today, then watched the clouds pass over by him.
______"May the wind carry my wings home..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces