Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Really? Yuni's bright blues blinked owlishly, looking alarmed. She tripped farther down the rabbit hole than she thought, then. That wasn't totally uncommon with her, winding up in random and possibly hostile places.

"Oh... Well damn." The teen dumped what needed to be cleaned later in the sink, drying her hands to get a ladle. "Well, I fell asleep and ended up portallin' 'bout again. Terrible habit o' mine, I'm afraid... Like sleepwalkin', 'cept through realms 'nd sometimes dimensions."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Doing crap in your sleep you didnt mean to was something Selenia could truly understand. She felt a little sorry for her though, since her issue was no where near as problematic as 'portaling'. Obviously she was suffering for it, but she seemed used to it in a sense. "Will you be able to portal back when you're ready to? Or are you lost now?" She asked, not being a magic-user of any kind, it wasn't something she had an intimate understanding of. Obviously the girl hadn't portalled back to where-ever, surely there was a reason. Noting how hungry the girl seemed, perhaps it was a matter of energy? That made sense, but she waited for the explanation - if there was to be one.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni laughed wholeheartedly. "I'm always lost, unless I'm trackin' somethin'."

But while stirring the stew and taste testing, she sobered and thought of some sort of pea-brained explanation. Yeah, she was inexplicably low on energy. Thus the cat, earlier. She wouldn't wanna do anything until there was something in her belly to replace the energy lost by her heating mechanisms. But there were other magical reasons, however vague they were to Yuni.

"Well, I'm hungry. I burned a lotta calories stayin' somewhat warm out there." She started, tail wiggling a little in joy at how well the stew was tasting. "But 'sides that 'nd bein' lost, gotta get attuned to the place. I'unno what I can or can't do 'ere, 'nd gettin' attuned 'fore leavin' again helps from gettin' e'en more lost."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
If not for the many people she'd met and the many books she read, she might not have understood that. But it came out and she nodded, it seemed like it made perfect sense to her. So in letting the girl make food for herself meant Sel was already doing her job in helping. And all she had done was give permission. If only all my jobs went this easy... Deciding she could help a little bit, she entered the kitchen at last and got out some dishes. Bowls for the stew, along with some big spoons. She even went ahead and toasted some buns really fast - her toaster one of few things she could operate without destroying. Most new world technology seemed rather difficult for her. "Makes sense. Well I'm glad I can help, and you're welcome here for as long as you need or like."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sometimes it didn't make sense to Yuni, either. Except the energy bit. Who would travel on an empty stomach?

She looked up at the smell of warmed bread tickling her nose, ears twitching. Mm... bread... And the stew was pretty done-ish. And if it wasn't, it was now. This was gonna be an awesome meal. Oyus. Making sure there were plenty of meaty chunks, Yuni ladled out some of the stew into the bowls.

Yuni grinned brightly to Selenia. "I'm glad ya trusted me with ya kitchen. Ya got a really nice place."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
"No problem at all, thank you for making the food." Selenia replied with a smile, accepting her bowl of food and offering the plate of buns by putting it on the middle island of the kitchen. "I think I'm going to take this up to my room - sorry, it's been a long day. But feel free to whatever room isn't locked, m'kay? Goodnight."

And with that the leopardess silently disappeared, her goth boot adorned feet making barely any sound at all as she went upstairs and locked herself in her room with the wonderful bowl of stew.

Lightbringer

User Image

One of the doors of the Snow Den's rooms creaked open. In the door frame, the blonde man steadied himself. His cloak was draped over a chair, but he still wore his mystical, and almost regal, shirt, pants, and gloves. His glasses were hanging on the collar of his shirt while he gently rubbed one of his eyes. He felt as though he had slept the sleep of the dead. All things considered, it wasn't too far from the truth. His body ached from its initial pains and from prolonged bed rest, and his stomach felt like an iron weight. As he moved his tongue a bit, he found it was parched. He wasn't in the best of shape, but at least he was breathing and moving.

Carefully he found his way to the main room. He eyed the fireplace that he had scurried to the night he had arrived. He didn't recall asking for a room of anything of the sort. In all likelihood he had drifted to sleep and someone dragged his sorry rear to bed. He exhaled softly. He would find some way to make up for this blunder.

The man tried to speak but found his mouth to be very dry, so all that came out was a wheeze. He cleared it, whipped his tongue around a bit to summon what dampness he could, then tried again. "Hello?" He managed to say in a hoarse manner.

((Not dead! I feel more focused now.))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( will post momentarily ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -is here- ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
The snow was cold. It was always cold. And the wind was always harsh, unforgiving as it tore at her curling hair, coating it with more snow. Still, she continued to reach out her hand, arm shaking from the strain, trying to will it to grow just another inch. Below her on the ledge he was there, holding on with the remnants of his strength. She could see his knuckles were white, his fingertips trying to bite into the solid, icy rock he was clinging to.

She couldn't do it. As a human, she simply didn't have the physical ability to save them both. But as a leopard...

She changed, and immediately her fur-covered paws found easy purchase where as a human she would have fallen. With confidence she moved closer to him - but he cried out, staring at her. She looked over her shoulder, but there was nothing but the flurries of snow.... Looking back at him she paused, his look of terror still there right before he suddenly let go!

She leaped to the edge of the cliff, staring down where he had just been, but she saw nothing at all. Not a trace in the blowing snow.

Seeing that Selenia wasn't around, Aura had to make do with entertaining herself. That was difficult to do, away from her garden. A man walked in, one she had not yet met, and she had waved when he said hello. Not being the most attentive staff member though, she had soon pranced over to the bar counter and conjured a new plate of shortbread cookies, decorated with a light dusting of icing sugar. Choosing one she nibbled on it, quite content. If anyone needed her assistance, they'd say so, wouldnt they?

Lightbringer

User Image

Footsteps were almost always a promising sound. As the man kept himself steadied against the back of a chair, he turned to look at them. Not a familiar face. Though, given that his head felt like the sea in the fog, the person could be his relative and he wouldn't know the difference. "Water." He proceeded to say with a dry cough. How his body even functioned seemed like a small miracle. Based on how tightly he was gripping the piece of furniture, though, isn't wasn't quite enough of a miracle.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

Looking over to the man from her nibbling, she realized he was actually not as in good health as she thought. Blushing deeply - being a unicorn, she should've known better - she set down her cookie and immediately poured the man a drink of water, though not including ice for the moment. Bringing it to him directly, her expression was far less cheery than before, and instead was now very concerned. "I'm so sorry, I can be..flighty sometimes, sir. Would you like anything with your water?" She asked him, and though she was being completely serious her voice still had a subtle tune to it.

Lightbringer

User Image

The man reached out and clutched the container with the same manner of grip as he had on the chair. He felt like he needed to overexert even the most basic motion just to make sure that his body could process it. He tipped back the drink and gulped it down without hesitation. As the cool liquid flooded his body he felt immense relief. After finishing it, he set down the empty cup on the table, exhaled lightly, and gripped the chair with both hands. At least now he could speak.

"The water in and of itself is all I sought, your grace, thank you. But if I may be so bold as to beg futher, I request something to dine on as well. This body of mine is frail from hunger. Have you the supplies to spare? My appreciation is bottomless regardless." He said. Despite his condition his speech remained elaborate. It seemed that was just how he was.

x_Syrazel_x

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

"Of course you may, anything you desire!" The unicorn maiden insisted, a little surprised he'd suggest they didn't have enough to go around. "You're at an inn, and a very well kept one at that." Nodding, her near-cloud-like tresses bounced on her shoulders, tangling with the roses that adorned the corset and rose skirt dress she was so fond of recently. Her pupil-less, aqua eyes were kind and encouraging as she looked to the man. "My name is Aura, and I would be very pleased to get you whatever you may wish."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Coming awake, Selenia was in her leopard form, tangled in her blankets. Pulling herself free, she shakily sat on the large bed, her feline eyes nearly glowing in the dark of her room as she looked about her surroundings. Home...the inn...not home....I'm fine. Damnit.

With a flash of bright blue light, the snow leopard became the woman, her indigo hair dishevelled around her shoulders, the remaining tail curling around her bare legs for as much comfort as it was for warmth. Pushing the dream from her mind, she tried to get out of bed. She felt a tad dizzy, and even cold, realizing she was shivering. This was uncommon with her, but most likely meant she was sick.

She managed to make it to her personal bathroom, starting a hot bath and ignoring her heavy lidded eyes once glanced in the mirror. How long had she slept?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff