Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( For the sake of not being here for a few days, I'm going to start it fresh. For those who made an entrance but I did not get a lot of time - or none - to rp with them, feel free to have taken a room or a couch >.< ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
As she had known as soon as she had begun to feel bored just a few days ago, life had gotten busier. A few new customers at her inn, but there was her other on-the-side jobs too that pulled her away - mysteriously - and she really couldn't help that.

Finally getting a chance now though, she made sure all rooms were clean, fresh sheets, those that had folks in them we undisturbed and the couches had extra faux fur blankets for warmth and comfort. The floor was swept and the rug for kicking off snow was beaten and at least a little cleaner - there was no point in trying to keep that one clean.

She even tidied up the bar counter - not that there'd been much reason for it to get dirty. Just a couple of cup rings to wipe away, and her stash of magazines back in their stash instead of in the haphazard pile on the back counter.

Now the leopardess sat on a stool in front of the bar, sipping at a double vodka slime, her back to the bar counter as she looked about her tidied inn. The sun was going down, and it was growing a bit dim, but there was still enough light to see. For the next few minutes any ways. Daylight never lasted long up here.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
After the sunset, and half her drink was gone, she moved behind the bar counter. Taking out on of the magazines, she idly flipped from page to page, her indigo hair falling forward to trace the papers when she turned them. She took a sip every few minutes, maybe straightened to crack some neck and spine muscles, but then she went right back to the magazine. After being so busy and absent, it was nice to just sit and read for a bit, even though they were old and falling apart by now. Maybe I should renew my subscriptions... Of course by 'magazine' we mean National Geographic, Maclean's, Science, and several different tattoo mags. She had varying interests, but Hollywood drama and made up bullshit wasn't a part of them.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni had declined a room at first, simply because she didn't have the chance to. Once her body recognized this was a safe enough place, an inky fire engulfed her petite frame and rendered it down to the form of a tiny calico kitten. The 'energy-conservative' form. The feline, with just enough consciousness, wandered to the fireplace and clambered into the burning logs. Fire-proof kitty cat.

Later, much later, the calico's icy eyes peeped open to peer through the dancing flames. It took her a moment to remember just where she was, thought process interrupted when her empty belly growled something fierce. Prompted, she carefully pawed out of the hearth and swiped her paws clean as to not leave soot everywhere. And then she set out to find the nearest bipedal with thumbs. There was a blue haired beauty behind the counter, and the kitten boldly sat by her and squeaked a mew in greeting.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
It wasn't often Sel needed her slightly boosted sense - not around humans for the most part - but it was an odd sound, to hear so very quiet a sound as the padded feet of a cat. Odd. Her head had turned as she straightened, her hair falling gently against her shoulder as she stood tall. Spotting the source of the sound, she made not a single noise as she watched the calico cat trot on over to sit near her. Her bright blue met it's icy blue, trying to discern how exactly this cat popped out of her fire place, and what that meant as to what it really was.

It didn't seem aggressive, but that really didnt mean anything in the world where steam-punk, fantasy, supernatural and both old and modern technology existed. Still...her inn was a sanctuary. Still...she didn't speak cat. So in true Selenia-fashion, she was blunt. "So...if you want something, you've got to tell me in my language. Don't let the tail fool ye', I don't speak cat." Hell, she barely 'spoke' leopard any more.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The kitten seemed to huff a little at that reply. Dandy. But, well, she'd comply. What choice did she have?

Inky flames engulfed the kitten from her own shadow, bulging outward until it dissipated to leave the small teenager sitting on the floor. Looking a little miserable with an empty stomach. Orange feline ears swiveled to refrain from tipping back over messy slate hair, black tail laid limp by her folded leg. Yuni looked up at the woman, forefingers sheepishly pressing into each other.

"May I use ya kitchen? I'm feelin' a little faint." The Nekojin would ask, an odd accent rolling off her tongue.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Sel wasn't very subtle. One eyebrow raised over a slightly feline eye, she looked over this...girl. She hadn't seen a transformation like that, and she wasn't at all familiar with this type of...person. Still, she was being polite, so far. "If you tell me your name, yes. Mine's Selenia." That seemed right to her at least, no strangers in the kitchen. Even though a name wasn't really a personality profile or life story. But it would make Sel a bit more easy about it. She did however take a step back, so she wasn't in the girls way should she stand up.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
That did make sense, which reminded Yuni that she should remember her manners more often. Kai would have shot her. So with a little smile, she pushed herself to stand and crack her back.

"M'name's Yuni, for short. It's very nice t'meetcha Miss Selenia. Nice name..." Yuni glanced down at her own right hand before blinking, remembering another thing as she held said hand out for a shake. "Oh! Right. I promise not t'blow up ya kitchen!"

Was the handshake for the promise/deal, or for the greeting...

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
In her older years - not that she could give you a specific age by now - she was growing paranoid. Fortunately it only showed in a half second of hesitation before she shook the girl's hand and gave a smile, deciding that for now she seemed friendly enough. "Sure, I'd appreciate that." Granted Selenia would probably watch the girl as she worked. Maybe she'll stay and be my cook... A grumble came from her own stomach, but her expression showed no reaction to it. "Whatcha planning to make?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The teen's tail gained a small wag as Selenia smiled, knowing that was a good thing when meeting people. When asked what she was planning to make, Yuni cocked her head to the side. Cold, blizzardy night? Stew sounded good to her.

"I can make a stew outta whatever meat 'nd veggies ya got? That way it'll last a while." Yuni explained, glancing around Selenia to the door that she assumed led to the kitchen. Doors behind bar counters usually led to either closets, or kitchens. She had a 50-50 shot.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
"Sounds good to me. Dont mind if I just stay out of your way, I can't cook. At all. Everything's new because I fail that bad." This was something she didn't really mind admitting, as being able to cook had never been an issue for her, and she had her own ways of getting food if she was desperate. Sometimes Aura would make something, but she mostly left the kitchen alone...though well stocked. Just in case.

Her own tail remained heavy behind her, the tip twitching once but that was all in reaction to the other feline-like girl. Her leopard remained quiet in her mind, so for now at least she had someone to entertain her. And possibly feed her. Sounded like a win to her. "Just go ahead and use whatever you need, I keep it well stocked for those who know how to do anything with a kitchen."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni giggled out of sheer amusement, though she looked like the type to be easily amused. "It's okay. It took me a while to get the hang o' it."

Moving around Selenia, the girl entered the kitchen with a 'whoop! thank ya!' before getting herself oriented. Wow, this was a pretty sweet set up. It wasn't long before Yuni had a pot of water on the stove to boil and various ingredients she had found being chopped up on a board. Beef, always a good go-to meat. Potatoes, carrots, celery, complimenting spices. Simple, yet satisfying~

Everything was put into the pot, and Yuni idly rocked on her heels. Waiting...

"Does it always snow like this, Miss Selenia?"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Perfectly content to watch, Sel was leaning against the door-jar, arms folded. Her bright eyes watched Yuni as she worked, not wanting to be in the way or interrupt - she had great tools, and some of them ,like the knife she was using, were well-kept. So she didn't want to distract the girl and have a thumb added to the stew. At her question Sel blinked, enjoying the different smells of the ingredients separate and then put together. "More or less...our day is very short here, and it's almost always cloudy. Summer-time you might see blue sky on a good day, but in winter it's rather muggy and dark due to weather. Tonight's not so bad." She shrugged, perfectly used to this kind of climate.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
They were excellent cooking tools... Dat knife... Yuni started to clean the counter and utensils she had used, thinking it better to physically busy herself as well. She dampened a cloth to wipe down the counter.

"So this is very north, or very south? I've ne'er been somewhere so cold."

Might explain the black sweater and cargo pants. Not exactly the right thing to be wearing, hiking through a tundra.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Well that was a little alarming; she didn't know where she was. "...the North. If you were in a storm in the South, you'd be dead." Or at least the majority of non-native species to the South would be. She'd been down there. It was not a part of the world you ever took for granted. "So...how'd you get here if you don't know where here, is?" Not that the weather was impassable, but looking the girl over, Sel had to admit she really wasn't dressed for sub-zero temperatures. Well, considering Sel's halter top, neither was she, but she had a way around that when she went outside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff