Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

"I think I'm old enough to decide if I want to pickle my liver or not..." Another mumble before he took a drink of his new vodka, but didnt dare let it go in case the girl tried snatching it away.

Hearing the door open, Zeph turned fully on his stool and waved to the woman who was obviously miserable from the cold relish the heat. "Hiya!" He was clearly drunk, but he stayed put and was simply being friendly. This place is just bouncing for, what...four in the morning?

Beloved Sex Symbol

Glancing up Ania gave a nod of her head as she stripped away the coat from her chilled form. The shirt she wore was modest compared to some of her outfits. A long sleeve shirt made from what looked like cashmere, hugged those curves just right yet hid all the necessary parts. Good thing in this weather, a frozen chest cavity wasn't something she was found of having.

Moving closer in the female simple took a sear and dropped the coat over her legs. Trying to keep warm till her body temperature caught up to the rooms temp.

Lightbringer

"Alas, my heart! She breaks!" Sciver proclaimed in a dramatic fashion. Still, his grin was static. "But freedom is your right. Perhaps another time." His eyes flicked to the newcomer. She looked a tad worse for wear, so he put stop to his antics. Not good for business to scare away the patrons, as Ellicia's boss would likely agree. He quietly left the scene to find the facilities, or something else to distract himself with. Toilets were fascinating!

~

"You're old enough, but the boss lady'll get angry if I don't do my job." She stuck her tongue out a bit in a playful manner. She eyed the new lady as well. Now would be a good time for Alex to come in. She wanted to be close to Zeph in case he became... unruly. Some people did funny things after getting a few drinks into them.

~

As if on cue, the silver haired young man stepped back out into the main room carrying a tray. A pair of stir fry meals and two glasses, one with water, the other with lemonade, rested on it. He set it down on the table where Spooky sat. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I hope you like it." He proceeded to set the dishes in the appropriate spots. Alex spotted a newcomer out of the corner of his eye. Taking a guess, he figured she would like a minute just to get some heat in her bones based on the look of her.

((Playing more than two people at a time gets real busy, so yeah. sweatdrop ))

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Alex was still off somewhere in the kitchen preparing some food for Spooky, and seeing the discomfort on this new woman's face touched a spot in Spooky's conscience. He was shown the kindness of a seat by the fire, even though he didn't really need it, by Alex. Now was an opportunity to pay it forward. Spooky walked over to where the chairs he'd sat in with Alex had been placed, and he moved one closer to the fireplace as Alex had previously done. When finished, he'd turn his gaze, fiery orange optics, towards Ania. He didn't know her name, so it took him a moment to fish his brain for the correct term with which to call to her.

"Err, Miss?" I hope that's right. "The fire is still going strong if you'd prefer a seat over here."

He'd explain as he waved her over with his left hand while pointing to the chair with his right.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Looking back over his shoulder to Ellicia, he frowned. "Why' Selenia so mean any ways?" The stool turned with him, and suddenly a grin lit his face and he spun fully around, his hands holding onto the seat as he used his toe against the counter to keep himself spinning. Not too fast though, he wasn't drunk enough to forget he was drunk.

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Takarashi

Spooky waited by the fire a moment to detect a reply of some sort. Regardless of positive or negative affirmation of his offer, he would creep away at the sight of Alex exiting the kitchen. He was carrying something that smelled rather good. Spooky felt himself desiring this dish, even though he wasn't quite sure what it was. He mirrored Alex's movement across the room, back to the table they'd been sat at. He switched the facing of his chair back to it's original position before sitting down just as Alex set the food out with utensils. Spooky took a deep breath through his nose, attempting to separate the different scents in whatever seasoning or sauce he'd used.

"It smells delicious, Alex, thank you. One thing first, do you accept metals as currency?"

Spooky didn't know much of the local currency in this place. Instead of carrying paper bills or stamped coins, he carried thin ingots of various precious metals with him. Cobalt, Silver, and a little Gold. He pulled out a small slab of silver as he asked the question.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anita lifted her head up at the mention of miss, her eyes scanned over to the male that had motioned a chair by the fire. So with elegance and some haste she gave a soft smile and skimmed her way over to the fire.

The roar greeted her ears as she sank down into the warmth. A thank you was given past shivering lips, barely audible to even her own ears. But once seemed up she would make sure to repeat it

Lightbringer

Alex shrugged. "Selenia can find a use for almost anything. Sure." He replied. A grin had poked at his cheek when he saw Spooky take the initiative of seating the woman near the fire. He liked it when people just helped one another out.

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
"That's good."

Spooky would reply as he set the metal slab down upon the table. It was roughly the size of a nickle, but it was solid silver and rectangular. It made a soft metallic thump as Spooky pressed it against his thumb until it left his grip against the table surface. Following this, he'd grasp the fork in his left hand. He recalled the correct etiquette for using a fork, but he tossed it out the window, holding it more the way one would grasp a pen. There was no meat in this mix, just vegetables which was fine, but the way it smelled made Spooky think that perhaps it would go well with shrimp. He stabbed at a few bits and began eating. He didn't stop immediately, which was a good sign of course. He was even too busy to speak between bites.

Lightbringer

A puff of air escaped the young lady. "She has a lot on her mind I suppose. It makes her agitated. She's a good person, really. I wish she didn't feel like she had to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders though."

~

"He seems to like it. That's good." Based on what he had said, though, it could be tire rubber on his plate and he would still eat it as though it were a delicacy. Not to that extent, but anyway. He was just glad to have done something right. He took the tiny silver slab toward the counter at the back to deposit it in a lock box. Safe and sound.

((I've gotta hit the hay, sorry to say. Feel free to press on!))

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
BrokenDollEyes

It took a very short time for Spooky to finish what he'd been given. Since he'd gotten this new body, the only things he'd eaten were mostly field rations or pub food. Having something a little different was a nice change, but now he felt like he needed some kind of protein to balance it out. Perhaps it would have to wait for later, like morning. Spooky had it in his mind that the first thing he'd like to do in the morning was ice fishing, provided he could get anywhere and there was even a lake to fish from. He wasn't sure what to do with his plate or utensils, so he left them where they were, as he'd done at every other establishment he'd eaten at in the past. Then, his attention returned to the girl by the fire.

While Spooky was loathe to sit by such heat, he felt a compulsion to be friendly and inviting. After all, he planned to be here for quite some time and more people meant more information. So, he'd stroll back over and pull up a chair beside her. Well, not quite beside, parallel to was more apt, as he seated himself several feet away.

"So... You a bit lost too?"

Spooky would ask, hopefully loud enough for her to hear.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Always, it seems I can never stay on the correct path. Just seems like this time I wondered into the right place." She spoke to him softly bit this time more audible then last. Defrosting in front of the fire was doing her some actual good. Although naturally pale in completion one could tell that color was coming back toher face and fingers.

"Names Ania"

She nodded her head to the male in greeting before curling up in the chair.

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
BrokenDollEyes

"Sounds familiar."

Spooky would reply as he leaned back in his seat. He realized that many people in this world didn't feel uncomfortable around Spooky's appearance, leading him to believe that such abnormalities were commonplace. To be more specific, Spooky was a peculiar sort to be sure. He didn't stand very tall, nor did he sit very wide. His skin was almost a translucent sort of membrane, filled out by a pearlescent milky tone everywhere except his eyes. Around his orange, pupil-less optics he had very dark patches, almost true black in the shape of two almond-shaped spots, skirted by water-like stains down his cheeks. A crack ran across the skin of his face, from his left ear to the bridge of his nose, black as night by looking almost as if it were a scar. The clothing he wore was not very indicative of a cold environment either, consisting of thin and light garments of black. Upon close inspection of his hands and feet, one would also realize that he wore no shoes, nor gloves. The black coatings were peculiar, rectangular scales of a sort.

These things became more readily visible as Spooky turned slightly towards Ania, making eye contact if possible. The soft glow of the fire on one side of his face starkly contrasting the cool vibes of the other.

"I go by Spooky to most. By right place, do you mean this Inn? Or do you mean this town?"

He'd ask in his usual inquisitive manner. His voice came off in this creamy tone, a trained speaking manner meant to diffuse mistrust or tension.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"The town, the inn was an added bonus" a soft chuckle tumbled forth from chapped lips as the coat shortening of hee legs and allowed to drape across the back of the chair. The crackling of fire caused a shift in her eyes before they came to rest on Spooky once more. There was a glimmer buries deep down in those cobalt hues that twinkled with life.

The road she had traveled had been a long one but we'll worth it. All the knowledge gained had been worth its weight in gold. Yet she still couldn't get directions well enough not to get lost.

"What are you"

Kay that was slightly blunt but she was curious. Never before had she come across someone like him before and we'll she was noise. If he got offended then the right apologies would be made.

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Well, blunt was a bit of an understatement here, wasn't it? It had underlying meanings that Spooky wasn't even willing to touch at this point. What am I? He would ask himself mentally as he stared back into Ania's blues. It took some moments of silence for Spooky to really understand the question, and a few more for him to fornulate a good explanation that Ania would be able to comprehend.

"I'm a good many things, if I wish to be. I guess the easiest answer is that I'm a scientist, and the most imaginative is that I'm an interstellar shape-shifting jelly squid. At the end of the day, does it really matter? My species, if that's what you really meant, is old and little known. We call ourselves Volids."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff