2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Trader 100
Euphoric XTC
Tomato_King_Antonio
Toxic Mudvayne
Tomato_King_Antonio
Antonio blinked in his pause of getting her a menu before looking over. This was not good not good at all. " Eh Por Favor No fighting. I just refurbished this place.."

Nia blinked and hopped onto the man's shoulder. Really? interesting..And you don't mind if I use.." She was cut off as the Dragon slayer spoke. A Soft his came from the cat as she arched her back and gently bent down to take the vial of liquid into her mouth. "If You like I can run with it Sir..."

I have no use for it, take it,
-he says taking a gulp of Vodka after-

"Thank you.." She smiled as she took the dvile in her mouth and lunged to the floor making a mad dash mehind the counter. A previous friend had made a trap door there and that is where she ran to. Straight under the bar counter.

EDIT: Antonio blinked. "Dios Mio! Nia you could've told me that was there!" He blinked and looked at the woman. "Lo Siento.. No that you've calmed down.." He smiled and handed her a menu. "The Sangria is especially good right now.. or the Sambucca Perhaps Vodka or Jeager?"

''Thanks,''

She looks at the menu and doesn't know what to try.

''Give me a bottle of your most popular liquor! I could use a break.''

Her eyes gaze at her would-be opponent.

''I've been dealing with too many cowards today.''

"You're the first coward i've dealt with today, sadly I cannot call you a 'worthy' opponent

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC]
'Ha, he must be scared to face me,' she thought to herself.
-she calms down and dispels her power-''I knew you would be too scared to fight me. You're lucky I'm too tired to exterminate a cockroach as small as you.'' -she finds a seat and puts away her axe- ''Can someone get me a drink around here? I'm pretty tired from dealing with morons all d
26m6w972:2="Euphoric XTC]
'Ha, he must be scared to face me,' she thought to herself.
-she calms down and dispels her power-''I knew you would be too scared to fight me. You're lucky I'm too tired to exterminate a cockroach as small as you.'' -she finds a seat and puts away her axe- ''Can someone get me a drink around here? I'm pretty tired from dealing with morons all day.''
You're wrong, I just did not want to waste such a precious power on such a sorry excuse for an opponent-he says finishing his Vodka-You're welcome young one-he says looking down-ahhhh and by the way you may need to heal that arm because it appears to be suffering an injury..
''Thanks,'' She looks at the menu and doesn't know what to try. ''Give me a bottle of your most popular liquor! I could use a break.''Her eyes gaze at her would-be opponent.''I've been dealing with too many cowards today.''

Antonio smiled and nodded. "Jeager is it.." He chuckled and went to go get her a glass. For the life of him he couldn't figure out how Nia didn't have any shot glasses. " On or off the rocks?" He smiled ,ore as he hummed to hmself again. Today was eventful at least.

Under the bar came soft mewls and hisses."Damn Not having apposable thumbs!" Apparently Nia was haveing trouble with the vial.

Shy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Tomato_King_Antonio
Toxic Mudvayne
Tomato_King_Antonio
Antonio blinked in his pause of getting her a menu before looking over. This was not good not good at all. " Eh Por Favor No fighting. I just refurbished this place.."

Nia blinked and hopped onto the man's shoulder. Really? interesting..And you don't mind if I use.." She was cut off as the Dragon slayer spoke. A Soft his came from the cat as she arched her back and gently bent down to take the vial of liquid into her mouth. "If You like I can run with it Sir..."

"Thank you.." She smiled as she took the dvile in her mouth and lunged to the floor making a mad dash mehind the counter. A previous friend had made a trap door there and that is where she ran to. Straight under the bar counter.

EDIT: Antonio blinked. "Dios Mio! Nia you could've told me that was there!" He blinked and looked at the woman. "Lo Siento.. No that you've calmed down.." He smiled and handed her a menu. "The Sangria is especially good right now.. or the Sambucca Perhaps Vodka or Jeager?"

''Thanks,''

"You're the first coward i've dealt with today, sadly I cannot call you a 'worthy' opponent

Euphoricana, the Dragon Slayer, laughs to herself at the table, waiting for her drink.

''This man must be some sort of entertainer. He has quite the mouth, sadly he couldn't come to face me.'' She thinks to herself.

She lets out a small chuckle as she relaxes into her chair.

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Trader 100
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Tomato_King_Antonio
Toxic Mudvayne
Tomato_King_Antonio

''Thanks,''

Euphoricana, the Dragon Slayer, laughs to herself at the table, waiting for her drink.

''This man must be some sort of entertainer. He has quite the mouth, sadly he couldn't come to face me.'' She thinks to herself.

-he laughs to himself imitating the woman-
"Listen bastardo i do not wish to engage in your fighting because you are a show boat who disires nothing but to prove to everyone who is observing you how weak you are so do not try to battle someone who is older and has more experiance with... chemical warfare.."
-he then gets up and walks over toward her bending down with a creepy smile across his mask-
"Now then, we have gotten of on the... wrong foot how you.. people say"
-he gives her a bottle of Vodka-
"Now, drink have have a wonderful evening"
-the smile fades away as he walks back to his booth and begins to dose off-
"Oi! Antonio!" There was a loud grating voice thick with a Germanic accent. It wasn't long before the red-eyed man entered. "Hey! Dumbkoff you in here? Feli and Roma said you were!" The man seemed to be an enigmatic bundle of hyper pent up energy. Of course when you were as awesome as he it was just the normal speed of things. " Listen you un awesome loser you had better have decent BIER in this place or I'm going to flip Ja!?"

Shy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Tomato_King_Antonio

''Thanks,''

"Listen bastardo i do not wish to engage in your fighting because you are a show boat who disires nothing but to prove to everyone who is observing you how weak you are so do not try to battle someone who is older and has more experiance with... chemical warfare.."
-he then gets up and walks over toward her bending down with a creepy smile across his mask-

''Perhaps we have strayed a little too far, let's both have more respect for this place, what do you say?'' she asked.

She slowly pours the vodka into her glass as her cheeks press against her hand, showing her lack of energy.

''I need to find a place to rest'', she thinks.

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Trader 100
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Tomato_King_Antonio

''Thanks,''

''Perhaps we have strayed a little too far, let's both have more respect for this place, what do you say?'' she asked.

She slowly pours the vodka into her glass as her cheeks press against her hand, showing her lack of energy.

"Da Da we have, da agreed"
-he says while his head hangs down as he begins to snore-

Shy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne
Euphoric XTC
Toxic Mudvayne

"Da Da we have, da agreed"
-he says while his head hangs down as he begins to snore-

The alcohol and exhaustion has gotten to Euphoricana, her face turns red and she begins to sleep at her table.

She begins to drool and starts snoring loudly.

The vodka bottle is seen 1/4th empty.

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
It's so Fun to fall into invisibility XDD But i gtg in a few min's guys gtg get my sis so my mom can go to work xD))

The Spaniard frowned slightly and tilted his head. So once again his question had been ignored, He was just helping Nia to open the vial when he heard a familiar voice. "Que? Gilbert?" he grinned and nodded. "Of course we do. I made sure to stock up on the best beer posible." He knew his friend had expensive tastes and there for knew to get at least Belgian if not imported german beer. He turned his gaze to Euphorica. "Eh..Well there are rooms upstairs, but el princessa runs the registry for those..." He gestured to Nia who was lapping at the vial which had been emptied into a glass. Then he moved to getting his Prussian friend his cold beer. Once he had it settled in front ofthe albino he looked back to Euphorica and picked her up before carrying her upstairs. It wouldn't hurt for just a bit.. Besides what could Nia do scratch his eyes out?

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
XD Welcome back!))

The Prussian made an indescribable sound as he was given his beer. He hummed softly and tilted his head as he looked at the cat on the floor. "Awwe a stray little pussycat.. Did Tonio take you in?" He chuckled as he moved down to pet it.

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
The small cat made what could've been mistaken for a growl after it had finished the liquid off. "Stray?! How dare you! I used to own this place Goddamn it!" She was not happy, not at all. Though she was trying to keep her shouts at whipser level so as not to wake the sleeping Russian. Her argument was cut off how-ever when a searing pain shot through her. "N-Ngh GAAH!" the Fur on her body started to melt away and her frame elongate. To be honest shee looked to be in pain.

Of course that was when 'El Heffe' came back down stairs. He'd thoughtfully tucked the Dragon slayer in and was on his way to do the same with the Russian. Though he doubted he could lift the other without Gil's help. He blinked when he heard the noise and went rushing to the Feline's side. "Eh? Princessa? You okay?" He looked up at Gil and blinked. "What happened?"
"Vell you are not owning it anymore are du?" He snickered. "Und das makes you ein big lozer.." He snickered. "Kesesesese." The fact that the cat had spoken to him had freaked him out quite a bit. Though, he wasn't going to admit it. When she started shifting and changing he started trembling. "H-Hey now w-was are jou doing?"

He sprang back from his chair in complete fear. Seeing Antonio though he sighed. "Mein Gott Ich Don't know She was drinking that Green liquid und she started doing the painful crying un zhe changing. His crimson eyes watched as he weakly put out a hand to try and stop his friend. What if that beast was ferral?

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Spaniard frowned and looked at his cowering friend. Something must've been really weirding him out. The only persons he'd ever seen that man back down from was Elizabetta, Though most backed down from her frying pan of doom. The other two were Ivan and his sister Natalia. Most of the Personified nations feared them though. He just sighed as he tried to do anything he could to help his business partner. Which it turned out was just just sit there helplessly and pet her head as he watched her form become more humanoid.

When the transormation was comeplete Nia was naked in a semi-curled ball on the floor. No longer a cat, no longer a human, but right where she belong in between the two. the only thing covering her at the moment was her long raven tresses. Her skin on the other hand seemed to be just the same conlor as the Spaniard's.

Without a word he took his cloak and covered her up with it. His hand's slid easilly enough under her as he lifted her up in his arms. So she had been telling the truth and wasn't just some weird talking cat. Well, that was good news, he supposed. He looked to Gilbert and then the sleeping Russian. Well one thing was for certain. This place was certainly never going to be boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff