Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knil of 126
Then let's begin.
*Presses play. The floor seems to start spinning as the walls begin to light up with numerous lights. Soon, a white flash consumed all. When it ended, the environment was that of the rings of Saturn. Even though it seemed to be a space related environment, there was no lack of air to breathe. Also, the rings of Saturn were a solid surface able to be roller bladed on. The three of them all had roller blades on as well.

awesome simulation!!!
::starts to skate around playfully::
this is so cool! I need one of these machines... or, i can just play here all day!
Knil of 126
Then let's begin.
*Presses play. The floor seems to start spinning as the walls begin to light up with numerous lights. Soon, a white flash consumed all. When it ended, the environment was that of the rings of Saturn. Even though it seemed to be a space related environment, there was no lack of air to breathe. Also, the rings of Saturn were a solid surface able to be roller bladed on. The three of them all had roller blades on as well.
Interesting. *Skates around expiramentally. She stops to peer down off the ring into the space that seemed to go on endlessly*
Very realistic if I do say so myself. . .
*Attempts to skate, but it soon becomes obvious that he is quite the novice at this as he nearly loses his balance a few times.
I'm glad you're enjoying it Lilly. Also, Raven, that's the whole point.
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
Then let's begin.
Interesting. *Skates around expiramentally. She stops to peer down off the ring into the space that seemed to go on endlessly*

be careful.. you might fall off...

::leans over the edge and falls off herself::

Noooo...!!!
gothic lolita lillyxandra
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
Then let's begin.

Noooo...!!!

*Quickly uses air bending to create a gust, even though technically there shouldn't be air to do so, and uses it to catch Lilly and bring her back onto the rings.
Knil of 126
*Attempts to skate, but it soon becomes obvious that he is quite the novice at this as he nearly loses his balance a few times.
*giggles* If you couldn't roller skate, why did you suggest this?

*Watches Lilly's fall and rescue by Knil* Don't worry Lilly. You can't actually get hurt in here by the illusions. If you had keep falling, the defaults would have simply turned off the program. . .
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126

*Watches Lilly's fall and rescue by Knil* Don't worry Lilly. You can't actually get hurt in here by the illusions. If you had keep falling, the defaults would have simply turned off the program. . .

Eh, it was a random thought.
Knil of 126
gothic lolita lillyxandra
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
Then let's begin.

Noooo...!!!

*Quickly uses air bending to create a gust, even though technically there shouldn't be air to do so, and uses it to catch Lilly and bring her back onto the rings.

thanks for the save!
::quickly catches her breath and returns to happily skating::

@Raven (in a furture post): oh... well, if the thing turned off the program, that would end hte fun for you guys >.<
*Slowly gets better with at least keeping his balance.
Even if it would turn off, it's now presaved. Any new program is automatically presaved so as to save time for having to set it for a repeat environment.
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126

*skates around him, realising she's less steady on turns then going in straight lines*
Apparently skating is not like riding a bicycle. But I seem to remember the basics anyway. . .
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126

*skates around him, realising she's less steady on turns then going in straight lines*
Apparently skating is not like riding a bicycle. But I seem to remember the basics anyway. . .

*Her skating around him causes him to get distracted and soon he lands flat on his butt.
Yeah, if you say so. Hmm...did Lilly leave?
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126

*Her skating around him causes him to get distracted and soon he lands flat on his butt.
Yeah, if you say so. Hmm...did Lilly leave?
I dunno.
*tries to lean over to offer a hand to help him up, but ends up going off-balance herself and falling right next to him*
Well, its good we're okay with being klutzes, right?
GeneralBlueRaven
I dunno.
*tries to lean over to offer a hand to help him up, but ends up going off-balance herself and falling right next to him*

Yeah, it is.
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
I dunno.

Yeah, it is.
Good. I like klutzes. . .
*slowly gets back up*
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
GeneralBlueRaven
I dunno.

Yeah, it is.
Good. I like klutzes. . .
*slowly gets back up*

*Spins his leg over just a bit in order to knock the back of Raven's heels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff