Welcome to Gaia! ::

gothic lolita lillyxandra
Knil of 126
::Looks in awe at Knil's powers::

very impressive, even for a small feat such as drying off a coat ^^

unfortunately, my powers are not that impressive >.<

anyways, what do you guys WANT to do?

I'm sure you'll get better with practice.
I got an idea! How about we test out "The Room" and see it's capabilities.

and ho wdo we do that???

if you are proposing that we fight... i must say I am very bad >.< and who will the ref be? and...

((how to determine hit detection??? i am not well versed in literary fight RPing >.< wink

Just an environment. It doesn't have to be a fight.
And Raven, umm....I haven't thought that far ahead.
We can... um...

make it so we are tryign to flee an active volcano...
or dinosaurs.... or... oh what the hell. I am just throwing random things out.

Ok, maybe a dungeon with monsters to kill.
*taps something in his hip pocket, then checks his watch*
Down the rabbit hole...
This sounds exciting, though I'm just an ordinary black belt...it might be interesting to watch.
Except that I think I have an empty bar that needs to be minded about now. >.< What's the point in that? And I'd just gotten dry, too.
Well. I guess I'll try to find my way back tomorrow. Thank you for the coffee!
Todd-ness
Down the rabbit hole...
This sounds exciting, though I'm just an ordinary black belt...it might be interesting to watch.
Except that I think I have an empty bar that needs to be minded about now. >.< What's the point in that? And I'd just gotten dry, too.
I take it that this means you're leaving? Okay then, well be sure to come back. You seem like an interesting character.
Todd-ness
Down the rabbit hole...

Ok, take care!
Wait. I think I just got an idea. How about going roller blading on Saturn's rings?
Knil of 126
Wait. I think I just got an idea. How about going roller blading on Saturn's rings?

Sounds interesting ^^. I am up for that.
Knil of 126

Sounds interesting ^^. I am up for that.
Indeed. . . Let's do it.
Good. Both of you agree. Let's see. Where is it again Raven, up the stairs and at the end of the hall? Yeah, time to enter "The Room".
*Knil goes up the spiral stairway and waits for the others in front of "The Room".
Knil of 126
Good. Both of you agree. Let's see. Where is it again Raven, up the stairs and at the end of the hall? Yeah, time to enter "The Room".
*Knil goes up the spiral stairway and waits for the others in front of "The Room".
Yep. All the way at the end. *runs up after him*
Knil of 126

::giggles::
Didn't you guys design this place???

::walks up with Raven and approaches Knil::

This oughtta be fun!
Knil of 126

This oughtta be fun!

Actually, Raven designed this place more so than me. Now let's see what this thing can do.
*He pushes open the doors and heads over to a center console. He starts typing in some things and sets the environment to be that of Saturn's rings, but able to be roller bladed upon as well. He then picks up the remote control.
Now all I need to do is press "play". It's ready when yall are.
Knil of 126
Knil of 126

This oughtta be fun!

Actually, Raven designed this place more so than me. Now let's see what this thing can do.
*He pushes open the doors and heads over to a center console. He starts typing in some things and sets the environment to be that of Saturn's rings, but able to be roller bladed upon as well. He then picks up the remote control.
*shrugs* I'm ready.
GeneralBlueRaven
Knil of 126
Knil of 126

This oughtta be fun!

*shrugs* I'm ready.

so am I ^^
Then let's begin.
*Presses play. The floor seems to start spinning as the walls begin to light up with numerous lights. Soon, a white flash consumed all. When it ended, the environment was that of the rings of Saturn. Even though it seemed to be a space related environment, there was no lack of air to breathe. Also, the rings of Saturn were a solid surface able to be roller bladed on. The three of them all had roller blades on as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff